Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Any news bout E11?
DPC has already started working on it, but don't hold your breath. it will take almost a year, month more, month less
18 months. Maybe as long as 2 full years. He'll need to figure out how to turn the game into a continuous minigame while makin sure all anims are 120fps this time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
18 months. Maybe as long as 2 full years. He'll need to figure out how to turn the game into a continuous minigame while makin sure all anims are 120fps this time.
if chapter 11 came out in 2025 I would not be at all surprised, but in the end either 11 months or 13 changes very little

at least this time I still want to play it

Reactions: RimMYL

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
episode 10.PNG
Following the episode 10 walkthrough and it says after leaving the mc's room you click on the bottles followed by aerith and then elena but it doesnt seem like elena is clickable?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3229190
Following the episode 10 walkthrough and it says after leaving the mc's room you click on the bottles followed by aerith and then elena but it doesnt seem like elena is clickable?
never happened...

maybe you have to click on the party camera in mc's room first to unlock it (when you click on it mc thinks he then has to talk to Elena to get it back)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ekzou

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Fair points.

I know it is story so I have to suspend disbelief but it does feel that she was away a lot longer than it took to discover she didn't like surfing. Must take at least a year to cover your body in ink and for it to heal fully. Were there not closer places to learn how to surf - away for a few weeks, find it is not for you, get it out of your system and come back.

And I get the Grandma honour thing, but against the life long companion and love, there didn't seem to be that much dilemma.

But all your points are fair, it is just a story - to be fair my major issue is that she came back covered in ink - but that's just me, others and the MC may love that.
Im the opposite too, i really like zoey, shes prob my 3. fav after Sage and Josy at this point and i would pick her over Riona any day with closed eyes. Wont discuss the tattoos as thats just a matter of taste and preference.

But i feel youre not judging her fair when youre saying she left her lifelong companion. The money sounded more like an excuse she made for herself, convincing herself its better to go back home without accounting why she wants to go back home fully.

But its not that Tremolo or she had anything figured out at this moment, neither of them was aware what their relationship is and what they are for each others, just two confused teenagers not able to define their feelings and relationship. Zoey seemed to be rather depressed too.

They didnt made any plans to marry or even considered each other girlfriend/boyfriend, Tremolo didnt asked her to stay, he just sat their at the train station like a little bitch and said nothing at all. He didnt even tried to convince her to stay for a future together, only when she was gone he took the time to think about it (and suffer) and realise what he was missing.

Same with Zoey, it just took her longer which is reasonable as she had a lot of new experiences and influences. But when San Diego became normal and nothing new anymore she took the time to think too and had the relevation but still is kinda trying to blindsight herself. "Home sickness" was again Zoey lying to herself, afraid of her own feelings or the possible loss going along with it.

I think she supressed a lot of her feelings since her grandma died in general and is just now ready to really live again.

And even when not chosing her again and staying friends with her, she improves the story imo, showcasing how every decision can have a huge impact. If Zoey wouldnt have left, the whole Tremolo at college success-story would have never happened the way it happened.

In a way it was nessecary for Zoey to leave to give Tremolo the possibility to become the man Zoey always envisaged him to become:

screenshot0002.png

And lets be honest, she groomed him to become "the Conqueror" lol

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
DPC will post a status update on friday, but I don't expect much. Honestly I don't really care and I wont follow this dev cycle like I did with ep10. It was my fault for trusting DPC with his "Episode is 60% done" bullshit in April.

I will start paying attention around September, but I dont expect anything before Christmas week.

I would rather stay negative than be filled with foolish optimism. And if it comes out in 8-9 instead of 12 months it will be a nice surprise

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can any Patrons ask DPC if Sage is aware of her nail fungus infection and plans to do something about it anytime soon? :FacePalm:
Or it might as well be partial color blindness on DPCs part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this round he corrected the reflections on the bottles, at the next one maybe he will take care of the LIs

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Are you sure that's a fungus?:oops:
I couldn't be sure but I've had that in the past and that's pretty much exactly what it looked like. Even if it isn't, it certainly doesn't look any kind of attractive and doesn't pass for nail polish so what the fuck? How did no one ever mention this to DPC?

Reactions: Johss

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I couldn't be sure but I've had that in the past and that's pretty much exactly what it looked like. Even if it isn't, it certainly doesn't look any kind of attractive and doesn't pass for nail polish so what the fuck? How did no one ever mention this to DPC?
Maybe Sage is just a heavy smoker.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes