kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
hope this game will have harem route for Jill and Bella
when I know must to select only one it made me irritated :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek is a terrible jealous and a drama queen... I now have a better opinion of this guy after Ep. 10 than before, but he needs to pull himself together. First he was butthurted because of Zoey, now because of Lily. Maybe this is something stronger than just male friendship and Derek wants to be closer to MCs butt. :KappaPride:
for a large part of the chapter I liked Derek too, the scratch card gag was also funny, the memory of the Halloween party cute.

but in the finale there's the usual excess of pathetic drama typical of DPC, Derek claiming to be at BR just to protect Maya, the same Derek we've seen so often drunk and completely caught up in nonsense without any use (if it was for a girl...).

never mind that one of his first gestures was to send a perfect stranger to his sister's room, who at this point in the story could be Quinn's future right-hand man one step away from being expelled from college. but apart from warning Maya of Patrick's visits (apart from the only visit that mattered) how would he have protected her?

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Please help me find diamonds in the mini game, or does anyone have The complete official guide - Season 3 - Interlude & Ep 10?
View attachment 3223521
Difficult to give a set of answers as the questions appear to be slightly different each time - it's possible that there is a larger set of questions and each time you play you get a random set of five from that.

Some tips though

Use the 'Red X' to mark where a crystal can't be
Use a 'Green ?' to mark where a crystal might be

That should give you a much smaller set of squares to consider

< means less than. So if it says <3 away, it means that the crystal is 1 or 2 squares away

> means more than. So if it says >2 away, it means that it must be 3 or more squares away

means less or equal to. So if it say ≤3 away it means it can be 1 or 2 or 3 squares away

means more or equal to. So if it say 2 away it means it must be 2 or more squares away.

If there are more than one diamond and it says that one is >3 steps away. it means that OMLY one is greater than 3 steps away the other two are closer.

Work through the clues, place your diamonds but before you hit next go through each clue to make sure it works. If every clue works then you have the right answer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeAngel

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Why does the ugly madame exist? Now I knew she got 3 scenes in ep 10 isn't she a waste of time I have serious problem of her existence in the story
It probably has to do with who the MC chooses to be with at the end and introduce to his father. She could be an option.

MC: Dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Rose.
Madame Rose: Neil?!
Neil: Mommy?!
MC: WTF!!

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Difficult to give a set of answers as the questions appear to be slightly different each time - it's possible that there is a larger set of questions and each time you play you get a random set of five from that.

Some tips though

Use the 'Red X' to mark where a crystal can't be
Use a 'Green ?' to mark where a crystal might be

That should give you a much smaller set of squares to consider

< means less than. So if it says <3 away, it means that the crystal is 1 or 2 squares away

> means more than. So if it says >2 away, it means that it must be 3 or more squares away

means less or equal to. So if it say ≤3 away it means it can be 1 or 2 or 3 squares away

means more or equal to. So if it say 2 away it means it must be 2 or more squares away.

If there are more than one diamond and it says that one is >3 steps away. it means that OMLY one is greater than 3 steps away the other two are closer.

Work through the clues, place your diamonds but before you hit next go through each clue to make sure it works. If every clue works then you have the right answer.
I save it and I toke Picture of it Lol Finaly someone Useful thanks

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Some people Here Make fun of Us Bro I got No Clue What _> < = and they make fun of that and the most Funny thing non of them Explain it to show that they know what in earth that mean lol
> ...means "greater than"...meaning more than or larger than... Example- The number of DIKs that got the crabs from Arieth's nasty coochie was >5. That means 6 or more DIKs had to shave their pubes & rub ointment on their junk.

< ...means "less than"... Example- The number of vodka soaked tampons that Derek stuck up his as was <4. That means he stuck 3 or less up his pooper.

= ...means "equals" or "equal to". Example- The number of times Tybalt got caught fucking a watermelon (that we know of) is =1. That means he's been caught 1 time.

if there is a _ under the > or < symbol, that means "greater than or equal to" or "less than or equal to". So, if there was a "greater than or equal to" symbol in that first example above, it would mean 5 or more DIK got the crabs.

Hope that helps...

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
> ...means "greater than"...meaning more than or larger than... Example- The number of DIKs that got the crabs from Arieth's nasty coochie was >5. That means 6 or more DIKs had to shave their pubes & rub ointment on their junk.

< ...means "less than"... Example- The number of vodka soaked tampons that Derek stuck up his as was <4. That means he stuck 3 or less up his pooper.

= ...means "equals" or "equal to". Example- The number of times Tybalt got caught fucking a watermelon (that we know of) is =1. That means he's been caught 1 time.

if there is a _ under the > or < symbol, that means "greater than or equal to" or "less than or equal to". So, if there was a "greater than or equal to" symbol in that first example above, it would mean 5 or more DIK got the crabs.

Hope that helps...
saved it Me and Other Care about The Mine games We LOVE THE GAME YOU NERDS lol

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
okaay ........ View attachment 3227669 I did it Right but still I missed
No, you did it almost as wrong as you could. The only part you got right is being two steps from orange. The spot you marked is in the same column as two spheres, where it should be only one, and is only four steps away from white where it should be more than five. The correct answer is the bottom center square.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
okaay ........ View attachment 3227669 I did it Right but still I missed
View attachment 3227671
As I said in my post, an easily overlooked rule is when it says it is relative to one thing, it means just one thing, not one or more.

So in your example, the rule says “in the same column as one sphere”, that means in the same column as ONE, and only ONE sphere. In your example you have it in a column with TWO spheres.

Also it says “>5 steps from the grey sphere” that means 6 or more steps - the location you have selected is only 4 steps away.

How I would solve this would be to put ‘green ?’ in all the squares that are exactly two steps from orange.

Then I would remove any that are in a column doesn’t have just one sphere.

Then I would remove those that are not 5 steps away from grey - remember that this is not just a straight line - you take the shortest distance between the two points being considered moving left, right, up or down (not diagonal). And don’t count the square that you start from, just the steps taken to get to the target square.

You should only have one left.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
As I said in my post, an easily overlooked rule is when it says it is relative to one thing, it means just one thing, not one or more.

So in your example, the rule says “in the same column as one sphere”, that means in the same column as ONE, and only ONE sphere. In your example you have it in a column with TWO spheres.

Also it says “>5 steps from the grey sphere” that means 6 or more steps - the location you have selected is only 4 steps away.

How I would solve this would be to put ‘green ?’ in all the squares that are exactly two steps from orange.

Then I would remove any that are in a column doesn’t have just one sphere.

Then I would remove those that are not 5 steps away from grey - remember that this is not just a straight line - you take the shortest distance between the two points being considered moving left, right, up or down (not diagonal). And don’t count the square that you start from, just the steps taken to get to the target square.

You should only have one left.
it would be Next to the Pink Sphere on the right side ?

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes