TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Although I like to mess with the dude, upsetting Tybalt is dangerous. The game is obviously set up to make you hate the dude and to mess with him. But the events during hell week, and also the fact that you *have* to date Jill, are also setting up Tybalt to hate the MC. The player's actions can only make it worse.

So why shouldn't you mess with Tybalt? Sage. He's going to get revenge, and the way to do it would probably involve Sage somehow. He's also obviously connected to Jill and Bella, so he also might do something involving them.
Tybalt is done as a threat, he destroyed himself. Even in rooster clucks his own frat are getting closer and closer to openly mocking him. Tybalt ultimately is fake and he came undone when he overreached with Jill and got found out for the melonfucker he is. Even while an antagonist Tybalt was used as the butt of jokes. Now he is just a joke. He's a fake skating by on an adopted name.

The guy also couldn't handle Jill. Sage is no Jill, if he went after her in a serious way he'd be shitting watermelons for a week.

H.R.A

Oct 21, 2023
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3
Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux
(v0.10.0): MEGA - - - MEGA2 - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0)
Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1)
Win/Linux
(EP 9/v0.10.0 to v0.10.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(EP 9 to v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Season 1 - 2
Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3
Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux
(v0.10.0): MEGA - - - MEGA2 - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0)
Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1)
Win/Linux
(EP 9/v0.10.0 to v0.10.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(EP 9 to v0.10.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Season 1 - 2
Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
Why did you put a female protagonist tag for a game which its main character is a man?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What I love again: small details in different situations. The difference is in Josy's facial expression. The moment when Josy decides to wear hot lingerie in two different scenarios.
The first pic is on the M/J route. Quite casual behavior, her face shows that she is not planning anything unusual, just dressing up for her boyfriend.
screenshot0167.png

The second pic is not on the M/J route. Josy bites her lip seductively, have a cunning face, anticipating that she will impress the guy she has been chasing since the beginning of the game.
screenshot0420.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What I love again: small details in different situations. The difference is in Josy's facial expression. The moment when Josy decides to wear hot lingerie in two different scenarios.
The first pic is on the M/J route. Quite casual behavior, her face shows that she is not planning anything unusual, just dressing up for her boyfriend.
View attachment 3233222

The second pic is not on the M/J route. Josy bites her lip seductively, have a cunning face, anticipating that she will impress the guy she has been chasing since the beginning of the game.
View attachment 3233221
I think your twisting what's going on in the second pic, it looks like Josy is thinking should I be putting this on. There more a casual naughtiness in the first pic she knows what is going to happen in that pill fort in the second she questioning if she should be wearing something so sexy and if she going to have sex with MC again.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3233222

View attachment 3233221
I think your interpretation is a bit inaccurate, ;)

The first is a bit more mischievous :devilish: She knew what she doing , She knew why she doing it, and She knew the Reaction will be positive form MC.

The second one contain some worry, and uncertainty, " should I really do it ?. " yes, she biting her lower lips, but her eyes show hesitation , in fact this is more of an hesitation look, mixed with the complex feelings and desires of her.

I' mean just compare it, biting her lower lips, but her expression is way different. Nos sign of hesitation, or uncertainty;)

BeingADIK_2021-02-07_06-19-41-60.png
BeingADIK 2024-01-05 01-17-56-94.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think your interpretation is a bit inaccurate, ;)

The first is a bit more mischievous :devilish: She knew what she doing , She knew why she doing it, and She knew the Reaction will be positive form MC.

The second one contain some worry, and uncertainty, " should I really do it ?. " yes, she biting her lower lips, but her eyes show hesitation , in fact this is more of an hesitation look, mixed with the complex feelings and desires of her.

I' mean just compare it, biting her lower lips, but her expression is way different. Nos sign of hesitation, or uncertainty;)

View attachment 3233322
View attachment 3233330
It’s also true that in the second frame there is not pure lust, but with a mixture of uncertainty and hesitation, after all, this is a big red line that should not be crossed.
So you both added to the description, but I would also like to hear the opinion of someone neutral towards Josy.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It’s also true that in the second frame there is not pure lust, but with a mixture of uncertainty and hesitation, after all, this is a big red line that should not be crossed.
So you both added to the description, but I would also like to hear the opinion of someone neutral towards Josy.
those not exist :LOL:, you either love them or hate them, or don't care about them at all, have you not been around here long enough?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

also, Neutrals, you know what they are :ROFLMAO:
futurama-neutrals.gif

Reactions: Darkwen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'd love to see Jojo's scene with pubic hair...how can I change the variable there?
As someone else said the gallery gives the option. If you actually want it in game it's a callback to ep 5 were Josy asked if you prefer pubic hair or shaven and you need to have answered that you prefer pubic hair (in the code it's ep_5_josy_shaven), be warned though she does say it's a one-time thing and she prefers to be shaven so will be shaving it off again.

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Becky looks so creepy; she didn't need a costume for the Halloween party.
View attachment 3233559
My guess is she'll have something to do in 11 or 12 too. Maybe all this talk between the dormies of who-got-MC's-dick-first will result in something - hopefully a real orgy, seeing how it's teased at the beginning of Ep10. I'm picking Christie, Kylie, Tara and Gina. Not Becky though - even Derek is disgusted.

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes