JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
what the actual fuck? is time to delete the game and come back 3 years later and forget everything i think... from being with a hard-on in all the 8 episodes until now, to go full soft mode with shitty mini games, i don t like the turn is taking this game , it looks like the dev wants to stretch out content doing bullshit because is lazy, the episode 9 was short as fuck compared to the previous ones, like for real, it doesn t make it worth to wait 1 year for this content of fishes in a mini game, give me sex for christ sake.
Dpc and mini games are a terrible combination! I truly believe that if bro put more effort into developing his game instead of adding all these unnecessary features, we would receive updates much sooner. The previous minigames were perfectly fine, but his ego prevented him from leaving them alone.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0562.png
Totally forgot she mentions kids from the first moment you meet her, do you think she is in the game just for impregnation and preggo content? :cautious::Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
One: Tybalt doesn't have the balls to attempt to "get revenge". His method of solving problems is to whine to mommy that MC is ruining his love life.

Two: How did the last couple things he tried with Jill work out for him? Blackmailing her into not seeing MC instead drove her straight into his arms. Lying about MC and Derek stealing from the mansion ended up exposing Tybalt as the panty thief. Furthermore, lying about MC starting a fire is what got Jill looking into the matter and talking to Trent in the first place. Even if he does try to get revenge, he'll just end up getting caught with his teeny-tiny Tybbie in the watermelon again, because he's an incompetent imbecile.

Three: Tybalt is a butt-monkey. He's always been a butt-monkey and he'll die a butt-monkey. Becky is a bigger threat.
Fourthly, Jade and Stephen get divorced and so the pit under Tybalt opens up again. Jade herself says yes to Stephen, so the divorce will cause a huge loss of reputation and that hurts Tybalt too.

Reactions: znar25

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0589.png
He had a good thing going with Becky, next Season she is used for Arieth level gags, her pussy apparently stinks and all the DIKs have been with her, I don't get why did DPC felt he needed a 2nd Arieth when her low brow gags already were running thin by the end of s2...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3233866
Totally forgot she mentions kids from the first moment you meet her, do you think she is in the game just for impregnation and preggo content? :cautious::Kappa:
more than preggo content in my opinion she is a huge trap
I don't think we are forced many times into sexual relations that end with a creampie. and moreover she always talks about children

:eek:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm sick and tired of people at B&R calling Arieth a slut or other nasty words.
The word slut should be banned from the English language it's so mean.

I can't imagine how upset she feels when someone calls her that.
I wish I could just give her lots of cuddles and take her away from all this garbage.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
It’s also true that in the second frame there is not pure lust, but with a mixture of uncertainty and hesitation, after all, this is a big red line that should not be crossed.
So you both added to the description, but I would also like to hear the opinion of someone neutral towards Josy.
Don't particularly like or dislike Josy and Maya think they're a mixed bag compared to say Jill whose path I dislike. So neutral I guess?

I don't think she's deciding to wear it, she KNOWS full well in both images she's getting in there wearing it she's not deciding or doubting in either the decision was made. What you see is guilt mixed with horny in the second because she knows if it goes her way in there she's potentially destroyed 2 relationships and friendships to get it but the pussy and heart are doing the thinking.

Either way kinda a dick move on Josy's part even the equally dickmatized Quinn has enough self respect and control not to go chasing after Fuckface once his decided on say Sage, she knows better and she grew up in a drug den.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes