aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
You got that wrong, if its anything like that your fucked if you dont utterly destroy tybalts life.
NOT utterly destroying Tybalt's life? Not? Negatory, my good sir. I'm 100% sure that getting Tybalt kicked out of ANO for stealing Jill's drawers will cause Sage to propose to you on the spot. Even if you're on another route, it will unlock a threesome with Sage and your LI. (Or a foursome on Josy and Maya's route.)
Although I like to mess with the dude, upsetting Tybalt is dangerous. The game is obviously set up to make you hate the dude and to mess with him. But the events during hell week, and also the fact that you *have* to date Jill, are also setting up Tybalt to hate the MC. The player's actions can only make it worse.

So why shouldn't you mess with Tybalt? Sage. He's going to get revenge, and the way to do it would probably involve Sage somehow. He's also obviously connected to Jill and Bella, so he also might do something involving them.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Although I like to mess with the dude, upsetting Tybalt is dangerous. The game is obviously set up to make you hate the dude and to mess with him. But the events during hell week, and also the fact that you *have* to date Jill, are also setting up Tybalt to hate the MC. The player's actions can only make it worse.

So why shouldn't you mess with Tybalt? Sage. He's going to get revenge, and the way to do it would probably involve Sage somehow. He's also obviously connected to Jill and Bella, so he also might do something involving them.
Nah fuck tybalt and his lame empty threats. Sage would hate a pussy attitude like that always being afraid to upset someone (even when its an asshole). Just fuck him, literally no redeeming qualitys

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

Tybalt is now destroyed. His arch is finished.
I assume the next ep will start some sort of Tybalt redemption arc or at least his backstory so we can understand his motivations like we did with Burke.
Tybalt lost everything. There's nothing he can do.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Although I like to mess with the dude, upsetting Tybalt is dangerous.
The fuck he is.

The game is obviously set up to make you hate the dude and to mess with him. But the events during hell week, and also the fact that you *have* to date Jill, are also setting up Tybalt to hate the MC. The player's actions can only make it worse.

One: Tybalt doesn't have the balls to attempt to "get revenge". His method of solving problems is to whine to mommy that MC is ruining his love life.

Two: How did the last couple things he tried with Jill work out for him? Blackmailing her into not seeing MC instead drove her straight into his arms. Lying about MC and Derek stealing from the mansion ended up exposing Tybalt as the panty thief. Furthermore, lying about MC starting a fire is what got Jill looking into the matter and talking to Trent in the first place. Even if he does try to get revenge, he'll just end up getting caught with his teeny-tiny Tybbie in the watermelon again, because he's an incompetent imbecile.

Three: Tybalt is a butt-monkey. He's always been a butt-monkey and he'll die a butt-monkey. Becky is a bigger threat.

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
No easy way to cheat the diamond math science mini-game, mostly because the diamonds are assigned randomly, but if you use 0x52_URM tool (no conflicts with scrappy mod), then just search for diamond variable name and then just use the values you see like in the picture below.

Remember that first box is top left to right and that is always 0 (zero) which so if you have let's say 3 you will count from the first box like this 0, 1, 2, 3

Screenshot 2024-01-04 235752.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes