felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
By the way did anyone notice when you are on Other path and did go with Quinn,
This is when we are on her path (others)
View attachment 3232149

This is without Other path
View attachment 3232151
These small details really good tells you Quinn is changing a bit.
excellent note.

but strange choice, the fake tattoo is something related to her father, a sign of estrangement from that legacy?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Don't worry Joshy, nobody stealing your godness :ROFLMAO:
Nobody ever well

say Joshy92 how about you also take Madam? you would do us all a big favor's by taking her really

excellent note.

but strange choice, the fake tattoo is something related to her father, a sign of estrangement from that legacy?
It might be if you think about it she kinda never trust anyone only her dad (buddy by arm length) , and goes with MC the one who seems to cares about them without knowing their issues (especially her) , start to open to our MC and kinda moved on that's my opinion , Because we clearly sees her open up to MC and really did care if he will ditch her if he knew about her drug deals.

The smile alone after telling her i will help you tells you a lot.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nobody ever well

say Joshy92 how about you also take Madam? you would do us all a big favor's by taking her really

It might be if you think about it she kinda never trust anyone only her dad (buddy by arm length) , and goes with MC the one who seems to cares about them without knowing their issues (especially her) , start to open to our MC and kinda moved on that's my opinion , Because we clearly sees her open up to MC and really did care if he will ditch her if he knew about her drug deals.

The smile alone after telling her i will help you tells you a lot.
Sorry I can't do that.
I'm not a madam fan.

Why would I want some old lady who has had sex with a thousand guys.
When I can have a sweet & basically chaste girl like Arieth?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Sorry I can't do that.
I'm not a madam fan.

Why would I want some old lady who has had sex with a thousand guys.
When I can have a sweet & basically chaste girl like Arieth?
Huh? so you want Young lady who takes thousand guys, but not old lady who take thousand guys?
I'm legit thinking Arieth might beat Madam even when she is stripper.

Tomorrow we will receive a new message from DPC.:rolleyes:
View attachment 3232208
what kind of message are we talking?

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
  • Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Huh? so you want Young lady who takes thousand guys, but not old lady who take thousand guys?
I'm legit thinking Arieth might beat Madam even when she is stripper.

what kind of message are we talking?
Yeah I have never been a big milf fan.
Of course I would still love to grow old with Arieth.
She will always look beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
The first status update in 2024.
weekly update
Imagine first update be like : episode 11 release date , DPC " i have already finished ep11 back in 2023 , it was some minor renders here and there after publishing ep10 that i did complete, everything else was done before ep10 , so get your seatbelt ready END of Jan will have ep11"

now you wake up everything is okay until it says Jan 2025 :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine first update be like : episode 11 release date , DPC " i have already finished ep11 back in 2023 , it was some minor renders here and there after publishing ep10 that i did complete, everything else was done before ep10 , so get your seatbelt ready END of Jan will have ep11"

now you wake up everything is okay until it says Jan 2025 :ROFLMAO:
the first updates are usually some notes about new features, new music etc.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
By the way did anyone notice when you are on Other path and did go with Quinn,
This is when we are on her path (others)
View attachment 3232149

This is without Other path
View attachment 3232151
These small details really good tells you Quinn is changing a bit.
Outside Josy I think Quinn is the one that can fall the hardest for MC she's just bullheadedly Quinn about it and won't remotely admit it. She gets so jealous it's funny, even on the Sage route she's jealous. I do wonder how long she'll go on it was what Episode 2-3 when she buckles a little when he kisses her during the threesome. You'd think DPC will have to have her cave soon if she survives next episode anyway.

One thing her and Lily have in common both are hooked but think they can keep some sort of distance but the monster cock will conquer all. Zoey had it right all along I guess, them girls are dickmatized.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes