felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3232030 View attachment 3232009 View attachment 3232012
Facial features, I know you are used to devs using same-y faces, but I think this time is intended. Also Necklace, but there is no way DPC wants me to believe that gorgeous creature aged into this hag? Maybe the teacher is just a red herring, probably same family.
it's the ages that don't coincide very much, Amelia is young anyway.

the necklace is either a clue or it is not, if it is such a unique item that it is evidence, whoever has it is the person we are looking for.

if they sell it in hypermarkets then anyone can have it

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 3232030 View attachment 3232009 View attachment 3232012
Facial features, I know you are used to devs using same-y faces, but I think this time is intended. Also Necklace, but there is no way DPC wants me to believe that gorgeous creature aged into this hag? Maybe the teacher is just a red herring, probably same family.
The one that you call a "hag", there's a good argument for her being more attractive than Madame Rose. :eek:

I can see it... A future episode... A scene starts with this mature lady... Queue the music "Baby your love is too good." :eek:
teacher.png
People will be complaining about there being 3 scenes in the gallery for Madame Jowls.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe the teacher is just a red herring, probably same family.
Unfortunately, I have to upset you, but you are wrong. :(
The teacher is not a red herring.
It's just that we can see what awaits so desired by some people here Bianca in the near future.
22018065_6c6d789570e48620fd71e72f6762f670_800.gif
Yes, that's how she's likely to look very soon. :sick:
It is sad.
And only the resplendent dazzling beauty of the Divine Quinn will shine forever!:love:
Pr101.gif Project 155.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just finished creating a Josy path (no other influence or sides), where you state you want to be friends at the throuple decision.

Then anytime it is asked, you have feelings for Josy. And take all opportunities to spend time with her.

It pays off in Ep10. So, worth having that in your collection of save paths/branches.

#josy #path #branch
Josy always worth it :love: :love: :love:

KrisdaKAST

Jan 4, 2024
Fun fact... If you decide to download season 1-2 Android version, make sure that you have the ability to us expandable storage, and that is it not running FAT32. As I just found out, FAT32 only works up to 4GB file sizes... And the download for s1-2 is 4.4GBs, meaning once I have downloaded it... my phone can no longer see the file or access the file.

Reactions: Joshy92

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
The Royces don't know Lynette's family, but Bianca's family does. Geoff says that Bianca's father was the middleman in the sale of this mansion to Royce. Such houses cost a lot of money and are difficult to sell quickly, we know that Lynette's father had financial problems. Bianca's father helped sell the house at a reduced price; most likely he was a close friend/partner of Lynette's family.
In confirmation, here is this photo, the girl in the center, one of Lynette’s friends - Bianca’s mother.
View attachment 3231946
That is, the closest link to MCs family is Bianca. But how this will work outside of Jill’s path is still unclear; MC and Bianca know each other, but not so closely. On Jill's path they can be considered friends, but otherwise they only have a couple of events and a few lines of dialogue so far. Although Bianca shows interest in MC in any case.
Lynettes parents home is the Royces home. We see images through mc mom picture with friends outside the house. We see the same house on the icecream date with Jill. We also see the upstairs open balcony in Lynnettes flash back, the SAME upstairs open balcony that the MC and Geoff have a conversation in ep 10. Why does Jill have a funny feeling connection to the MC and feels like he is her destiny? Jill was living in MC family home that Jill grew up in.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don’t think pc saves work on Mac or else I would use the saves that were uploaded here.
You think wrong.

Ren'Py is Python-based and OS agnostic, so even all the game scripts are exactly the same. The only thing that is different for the Windows/Linux and Mac versions are included versions of the Python engine and its libraries, compiled for either Windows, Linux or Mac OS - that is, besides the little quirks of installation on Mac.
Windows and Linux versions are even so similar, that the distribution package is the same for both - there is just a separate set of libraries for Windows and Linux included, plus different launcher files (an exe-file for Windows and a shell script for Linux).

The save files of the same game for all three systems are exactly the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ripturret2232
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes