Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think we're not gonna wait 12 month this time, the minigames created for at least the rest of the season 3 are made normally, he mentionned that in a post during the development of the EP10.

Then it should be less features to create and add to the game, so we can realistically hoping a release for late Summer this year.
are you sure about that? :KEK:.
IMG_20231224_221005.jpg

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Based on the Sage scenes in episode 10, I just realized when she'll finally give the MC a 5/5. It has nothing to do with sex. We've all been assuming Sage is rating his DIK performance because she's our fuckbuddy, but ultimately Sage wants someone who really loves her. That's also why the game is tracking how many points you have with her, even though you can still fuck her. So you simply have to care about her. Which also means not fucking her mom and probably not utterly destroying her brother's life... We're all fucked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D-ricky and c.mork

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Based on the Sage scenes in episode 10, I just realized when she'll finally give the MC a 5/5. It has nothing to do with sex. We've all been assuming Sage is rating his DIK performance because she's our fuckbuddy, but ultimately Sage wants someone who really loves her. That's also why the game is tracking how many points you have with her, even though you can still fuck her. So you simply have to care about her. Which also means not fucking her mom and probably not utterly destroying her brother's life... We're all fucked.
You got that wrong, if its anything like that your fucked if you dont utterly destroy tybalts life.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy deep inside, under the mask of a beautiful and cute face. Staying away from her is the best solution.
View attachment 3232570
Josy is the Queen of beauty and love now and forever
Screenshot 2024-01-02 103713.png
Screenshot 2023-12-11 105241.png
While anger will age Sage like cheese and the dark side of the force will only make Quinn uglier and uglier Josy only gets more and more and more and more and more beautiful Alady Alady Alady Alady

Reactions: znar25 and rafman15

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy is the Queen of beauty and love now and forever
View attachment 3232614
View attachment 3232621
While anger will age Sage and the dark side of the force will only make Quinn uglier and uglier Josy only gets more and more and more and more and more beautiful Alady Alady Alady Alady
Good copium, bro. :LOL:

Also, she looked better in Ep.5 (first pic).

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
So you simply have to care about her. Which also means not fucking her mom and probably not utterly destroying her brother's life... We're all fucked.
NOT utterly destroying Tybalt's life? Not? Negatory, my good sir. I'm 100% sure that getting Tybalt kicked out of ANO for stealing Jill's drawers will cause Sage to propose to you on the spot. Even if you're on another route, it will unlock a threesome with Sage and your LI. (Or a foursome on Josy and Maya's route.)

• Haha
Reactions: Krytax123
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes