Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
'I hope you enjoyed those animations as much as I did'

No, I did not DPC.
You shouldn't say that, Joshy. :cautious:
Believe me, you'd better like it. :cool:
Otherwise, he will make 120 fps.:WeSmart:
Only Madam fans enjoyed the most of the animation so far.
But i'm curious though about the big lewd scene , could be perhaps Quinn x Riona after helping them?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

Happy New Year!

I hope you've all been doing well over the holidays. I've had a great time with family and friends while intermittently working.
I've been looking forward to January as it's time to start the episode 11 development for real.
I've been dabbling with parts of it during the release month, but my focus has been managing the release, fixing bugs, writing the guide, etc. But it's time for the first Status update of Episode 11, so let's dig in and bring you guys up to speed.

Walkthrough
First, the official guide was updated this week, including the episode 10 walkthrough.
If you missed it, it's available .

Episode 11 development
I started the development by planning the episode with flowcharts and other tools. In this area, I'm working on putting the events I want in the episode in order and building the overall episode flow.
Because I want to stay as effective as possible and utilize my hardware to the max, immediately after planning most of the lewd events, I put planning on hold and started working on those events.
I've been writing lewd scenes and posing some static renders, but I've mostly been focusing on posing animations to get a good head start on the development.
I'm currently up to 85 posed animations, with 63 of those animations fully rendered - and yes, that's a lot this early on.
Aside from a handful of previously completed animations rendered at 30 fps for Brawler, I'll continue to render at 60 fps during this development cycle. I hope you enjoyed those animations in episode 10 as much as I did.
I've been investigating a sweet spot for rendering speed and quality to make 60 fps animations viable with my current hardware, and I believe I have found it. Render speeds are looking good, and I will continue to monitor this process and tweak it throughout development.
Static renders aren't a priority early in development, so they aren't worth mentioning today.
Going forward, I plan to continue working on lewd scenes and posing animations to increase the render queue. I've started working on the 6th lewd scene of the episode, and it will be one of the bigger ones.

Polls
I have decided and prepared upcoming polls for the episode. You can look forward to new cosmetic polls and special render polls.
The special render polls are extra interesting this time, as you will decide the order of the main girl sets for episodes 11 and 12 simultaneously.
You will also decide on another girl for the other girls' special render set - Zoey won this poll for episode 10.
As I need your votes to be able to work on some scenes, there will be cosmetic polls early on in the development. A cosmetic poll for Jill will be live tomorrow. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Q&A event
The annual Q&A post will be published next month, and the post where you can ask your questions about my game development and games will go live on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to sharing this new development cycle with you.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
optimism is over, December it is....

Aug 16, 2017
If Arieth is a slut well that's okay I still love her.
The fact that we can bang all the other HOT's but Arieth doesn't sit well with me one little bit.

DPC should add a path with her even if it delays the next episode another two years.
I think everyone would be fine with that.
Arieth, a slut? Lord no. Just because, every time she flushes her toilet, five species of fish go extinct, and when she throws her underwear in the laundry hamper, it coughs for a week, and her vag being that diseased her unused tampons try digging escape tunnels at night, doesn't make her a slut. Does it?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Arieth, a slut? Lord no. Just because, every time she flushes her toilet, five species of fish go extinct, and when she throws her underwear in the laundry hamper, it coughs for a week, and her vag being that diseased her unused tampons try digging escape tunnels at night, doesn't make her a slut. Does it?
That gives me an idea.
During sex with Arieth I would like it if she shoved her panties in my mouth.
That would be so hot.

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
I'm sick and tired of people at B&R calling Arieth a slut or other nasty words.
The word slut should be banned from the English language it's so mean.

I can't imagine how upset she feels when someone calls her that.
I wish I could just give her lots of cuddles and take her away from all this garbage.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The origin of the word SLUT -

First recorded in 1375–1425; late Middle English slutte; compare dialectal slut “mud,” Norwegian (dialectal) slutr “sleet, impure liquid”

In the early 1400s, when slut first appeared in English, it meant roughly what one sense of slattern means today: a slovenly, untidy woman or girl. It also apparently meant “kitchen maid” (”She is a cheerful slut who keeps the pots scrubbed and the fires hot.”). By the end of the 15th century, the sense “a woman given to immoral or improper conduct” had come into use, but this meaning is not current today. Interestingly, slattern also developed the meaning "prostitute, harlot." Some feminists have reclaimed the word slut and use it to mean a sexually liberated woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i prefer this term -

a woman who has with a lot of men without any

Meaning she just wants to enjoy herself and have fun and let off alot of steam with multiply orgasms. You go girl....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
What are the future implications at the picnic (in multiple paths), of Sage grabbing Jill for girl talk?
Maybe it's about party ideas, MC, the frats & the HOTs, maybe career prospects, etc. Minor stuffs that will come in flashbacks later on.

If it's about MC's past history with them then it could be trouble. Having his exes in the circle with his gf can complicate communication. I think this could be expanded a lot further. Won't be as dramatic as Bella & Jill or awkward as MC spotting Jill talking to Josy at the library freeroam, but it could complicate story details later on. There could be no option to confide things to them, or them to MC, for example, leading to minor losses in details.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Episode 11 development

I'm currently up to 85 posed animations, with 63 of those animations fully rendered - and yes, that's a lot this early on.
Aside from a handful of previously completed animations rendered at 30 fps for Brawler, I'll continue to render at 60 fps during this development cycle. I hope you enjoyed those animations in episode 10 as much as I did.
I've been investigating a sweet spot for rendering speed and quality to make 60 fps animations viable with my current hardware, and I believe I have found it. Render speeds are looking good, and I will continue to monitor this process and tweak it throughout development.

Dr PinkCake
You've heard it from the Dude Himself, guys.

SO STOP DREAMING OF SHORTER DEVELOPMENT CYCLES. THERE IS NO GOING BACK

1 YEAR IT IS

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes