Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Can I ask if anyone really noticed the 60fps animations in episode 10? Like, did they stand out as like, "sooo goood" 'cause I didn't even fucking notice...
All animations with the main girls are at 60 frames per second. If you compare for example the scene with Bella and for example the scene with Nicole you will be surprised how much difference there is. Animations of 60 fps are much smoother and faster, unlike 30 fps animations where the protagonist moves like a snail.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can I ask if anyone really noticed the 60fps animations in episode 10? Like, did they stand out as like, "sooo goood" 'cause I didn't even fucking notice...
I feared I would find more SFW, excessively long and overall useless

the only 'ugly' animation is that of Zoey running through the woods

the only completely useless one is the car ride with Quinn, with close-up of the wheels turning. it's a nice scene but the animation doesn't add anything.

but i can't tell the difference between the ones at 60 and the others, overall they were good animations. in particular i liked those of Jill's run (were they at 60?)

Reactions: DirtyMario

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
You've heard it from the Dude Himself, guys.

SO STOP DREAMING OF SHORTER DEVELOPMENT CYCLES. THERE IS NO GOING BACK

1 YEAR IT IS
Oh my fuck, we were taking the fucking piss when we said the game wouldn't be over til 2030 now it's actually gonna be that long fucking hell.
We're gonna get TES6 before we know the end of Tremolo's story

Reactions: znar25

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I feared I would find more SFW, excessively long and overall useless

the only 'ugly' animation is that of Zoey running through the woods

the only completely useless one is the car ride with Quinn, with close-up of the wheels turning. it's a nice scene but the animation doesn't add anything.

but i can't tell the difference between the ones at 60 and the others, overall they were good animations. in particular i liked those of Jill's run (were they at 60?)
Check the files manually, bro. It's what I did.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
vlc is a program... thank you sir:love:

it seems to me that the NSFW ones are all at 60

by the way I was convinced there were two animations of Zoey running through the woods, instead it's just one....
I thought you meant special programs. lol I only found a couple at 60. But VLC can be weird sometimes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes