1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Anyone else think the new math minigame kind of blows??
Nope, I kinda like it.
New english class is dog shit.
New brawler is dog shit.
Chemistry class is dog shit.
Beer pong is dog shit.
Fishbowl is fish shit.
Math class is the only one of the new minigames that doesn't suck. I'd still trade it for a month earlier release though.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Hi! Sorry for the delay in answering that, but it came the update and I ended up forgetting about it. I was playing with Maya now, though, and remembered this post.

Yeah... I know all about 3D texturing and how bump and normal maps works, but the problem with Maya is that skin texture from DT Yolanda has a displacement map (see image below), and that's the problem. While bumps and normals only affect the lighting and create an illusion of 3-dimensionality, displacement maps really distorts the mesh during rendering. Though it sounds good in theory, actually, this is a bad practice -- proven by the fact no one eles does that on skin mats and even DT stopped doing this on newer models (didn't check 'em all, but see DT Melina for instance). Unless DPC wants to make Maya looks seek as her mother, he could solve almost all of her skin problems just getting rid of those displacement maps (and even save rendering time).

View attachment 3260564

On creating bump (and normal) maps, in fact, the best practice is to make a hi-poly model on some 3D software (ZBrush, Character Creator, or even Blender) and bake the bump and normal maps from it (check on this topic), but the truth is that, just by checking the textures, one can see that, like, 99% of the model creators on Daz Store, Renderosity, and other stores just make a grayscale from the diffuse (base color) maps (and probably create the normal maps from it). One tell is that the areolae and the nipples should be lighter but they're darker (and, when they're not, it's just because they inverted the maps, but, then, the navel that should be darker -- since it's a hole -- is also lighter as the areolae and nipples). But the fact is that, most of the time -- unless you're doing close-ups AND striving for realism --, it doesn't matter.
If DAZ had something like layers in photoshop, where you could lower the transparency or set the blending mode to ligthten for example and then just add a blur to reduce the sharpness, it would be much easier.

you are right, but just in general the game assumes that MC will misbehave and have sex a little bit with whoever comes along.

perhaps the only situation where he doesn't is at the end of the third chapter, where an MC who doesn't hold back looks like a psychopath who just returned from a threesome with prostitutes freaks out over Maya and Josy's half-truths.
There are plenty of moments like that in the game.
There are obvious canonical events that look the most elaborate and logically woven into the overall plot, and there are events that are the result of the player's choices that he pays less attention to and they look weird.
The player who didn't fuck Jade is one of those non-canon events.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
HaHaHa, oh wait.....
View attachment 3261269
what you don't possess:p,
at least you share this with Darkwen :ROFLMAO:
And so, when the Josy haters finally subsided, the Fellowship of the Ring, the Brotherhood of Josy White Knights lost the meaning of their existence and the Great Union fell apart, former allies became enemies. This affected ChipLecsap, making him irritable and offended by any joke, facepalming every post. Where does this story lead us?
Will they be able to make peace if their common enemy suddenly returns, or will they form new alliances? But that's a completely different story.
P.S. Don't worry Darkwen, you will always be my favorite Josy simp. :p

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If the option was available and mc isn't in a relationship with Josy, I legit get the feeling that Josy would dump Maya to get with the mc if he demanded it.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
anonnyscouse ReallyNotTimmy
You said that if I choose to be in a relationship with Maya and Josy, nothing will happen and that in the future I will have to choose between them and Sage. If I choose Sage, does that mean that my relationship with Maya and Josy is completely over?
yes,completely over..
you have chosen a hot-tempered,obsessed redhead from the craziest,
most retarded "adams" family !!

Then you would rather choose to endure a whining,
deformed lap dog until they finally break up,
and you have the divine angel Josy to yourself,
than having to endure the greatest torment,
and having a nymphomaniac mother-in-law,
a dad-in-law Weinstein,
and a brother-in-law whose dick is so shrivelled,shrunken and rotten from being in the biggest watermelons..

Not to mention the most morbidly,obsessed,angriest redhead from hell..:eek::eek:
sage.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yes,completely over..
you have chosen a hot-tempered,obsessed redhead from the craziest,
most retarded "adams" family !!

Then you would rather choose to endure a whining,
deformed lap dog until they finally break up,
and you have the divine angel Josy to yourself,
than having to endure the greatest torment,
and having a nymphomaniac mother-in-law,
a dad-in-law Weinstein,
and a brother-in-law whose dick is so shrivelled,shrunken and rotten from being in the biggest watermelons..

Not to mention the most morbidly,obsessed,angriest redhead from hell..:eek::eek:
View attachment 3261564
Sage_not_anymore.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He's just jealous.
Who doesn't want to have a nymphomaniac mother-in-law?
Father-in-law Weinstein is also not the worst option.
As long as no one knows that he is a "Weinstein". :WeSmart:
View attachment 3261717
Jokes aside, but in some ways he is right, Jade is one of the worst LIs options. Getting involved with such a girl is a nightmare, because for Jade there are two opinions exist - her own and the wrong one.
A nymphomaniac appetite is not worth wasted nerve cells.

Reactions: ksuha and soprano31
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes