ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Personalty I don't think there really any way to save throuple or Josy and Maya staying together unless you break with them in 8/9 never really consider that until now. Josy and Maya relationship is really bad even with MC in it he covers many problems. To me it feels like Josy and Maya love has ran its course now they have MC and are happy. They happy with MC, not each other and also MC. I could be wrong I admit that but right now it feels like a matter of when not if and honestly this ep makes that feel even stronger
But that's what I say, MC is there for them during the fragile phase , episode 7-8 and a bit 9. He even help them, by letting them say in his room, in episode 8, so their connection get stronger. They not arrive bickering at Haloween party either.

so when you break up with them Josy will be heartbroken, but Maya will be there to pick up the pieces, because they already in better position, thanks to the time they spend with MC. who help them strengthened their relationship.

it is more possible, that their relationship will be broken when you part of it, or not part of it at all. but if you was just temporary part of it, they will be there for each other.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know if you can't tell them , or in this case to Maya you still have feeling for them, if you break up with them in episode 9. folks drooling over that Maya supportative of MC's new relationship or something.

so if you pick someone else over them in episode 9, or technically in 8 . Then you not gonna go back to the Josy or Maya Train.
I agree with that, my original point was to someone who said that one of the endgame options for the throuple would be for MC to back out of the relationship and leave Maya and Josy to be a couple without him. My point was that from what we've seen in the game Maya and Josy will not last as a couple. There's not been enough time since MC ended the throuple to see if the couple will go the same way as they have from not entering the throuple in ep 4, I've not seen anything in ep 10 to say that they're a significantly stronger couple if you keep the throuple going until the ep 9, the only interactions we see from them is either trying to get over MC or plotting to get Maya's contract. Only the next few episodes will tell us if the couple will survive without MC.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But that's what I say, MC is there for them during the fragile phase , episode 7-8 and a bit 9. He even help them, by letting them say in his room, in episode 8, so their connection get stronger. They not arrive bickering at Haloween party either.

so when you break up with them Josy will be heartbroken, but Maya will be there to pick up the pieces, because they already in better position, thanks to the time they spend with MC. who help them strengthened their relationship.
But that really my point MC lets Josy and Maya stay in his room but what do the girls say the next morning "things are better but they don't just become good". There relationship isn't strengthening other wise Maya wouldn't be more comfortable with MC than she ever was with Josy that actually a sign of weakening and just because MC goes to Josy's in 10 doesn't mean Maya still don't have those same feelings as when we go see her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But that really my point MC lets Josy and Maya stay in his room but what do the girls say the next morning "things are better but they don't just become good". There relationship isn't strengthening other wise Maya wouldn't be more comfortable with MC than she ever was with Josy that actually a sign of weakening and just because MC goes to Josy's in 10 doesn't mean Maya still don't have those same feelings as when we go see her.
you mixing up the things now, I swear you are Dalix 2.0 :ROFLMAO:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree with that, my original point was to someone who said that one of the endgame options for the throuple would be for MC to back out of the relationship and leave Maya and Josy to be a couple without him. My point was that from what we've seen in the game Maya and Josy will not last as a couple. There's not been enough time since MC ended the throuple to see if the couple will go the same way as they have from not entering the throuple in ep 4, I've not seen anything in ep 10 to say that they're a significantly stronger couple if you keep the throuple going until the ep 9, the only interactions we see from them is either trying to get over MC or plotting to get Maya's contract. Only the next few episodes will tell us if the couple will survive without MC.
oh Yeah, if you are Committed to them at the end of episode 8. then there is only 2 outcome, you either have a happy ending with both of them, or you gonna be end up with only one of them, Just like Mel foreshadowed.(y).

but MC won't be walking away and let them be together happy.

like I said, I think the only way for them to be together just the 2 of them, if you were part of their relationship, but walked out in episode 9, by choosing either, Sage, Bella or jill.

Last edited:

suppppaze

Jan 9, 2024
I want to follow the path of the Sage in the game. Will being with other characters harm the path of the Sage?

For example, we learn that Josy and Maya are together and they give us a choice. If we choose to be more than friends instead of staying friends, does that harm the path of the Sage?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you mixing up the things now, I swear you are Dalix 2.0 :ROFLMAO:.
How I'm I mixing things up
Screenshot 2023-12-13 141740.png
that is proof that Josy and Maya relationship is weakling why should I think she only feels this if MC goes to see her the only different is we see her say it
But if I'm Dalix 2.0 I take it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How I'm I mixing things up
View attachment 3259873
that is proof that Josy and Maya relationship is weakling why should I think she only feels this if MC goes to see her the only different is we see her say it
But if I'm Dalix 2.0 I take it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This happens when you are part of their relationship, genius. If you break up with them, in episode 9, this scene not happens?!:unsure::cautious:

I can't say for sure, but I don't see why this would happen when you broke up with them in episode 9:whistle:. unless dpc an idiot. that is not impossible.:ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I want to follow the path of the Sage in the game. Will being with other characters harm the path of the Sage?

For example, we learn that Josy and Maya are together and they give us a choice. If we choose to be more than friends instead of staying friends, does that harm the path of the Sage?
The only possible problems are with one character that I won't discuss because it's a huge spoiler if you haven't got there yet and potentially with taking the restaurant offer from Quinn. Neither option causes a problem with Sage yet, but could well do in the future.

As for Josy and Maya there's no issue there, you'll be forced to choose between Sage and them later on though.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This happens when you are part of their relationship, genius. If you break up with them, in episode 9, this scene not happens?!:unsure::cautious:
I know that smartly pants I wasn't talking what happens if you break up with them but what is happening on path, as a teacher of mine used to say what we have here is a failure to communicate

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
Aug 29, 2023
Sage herself says they won’t—“I don’t care if you want to date or fuck others.… I do care for you, just not about that.” But I guarantee you if the MC has an affair with Jade, it’s gonna become a problem in future episodes.

Otherwise Sage is the easiest option in the game. She’s as close to a default girl as there is. She’s a good character, so she’s certainly not a bad default girl; she’s really fun, and you could do much worse (i.e. Bella, where the sex is hot but the soul is broken). She’s powerfully horny for the MC, which makes wooing her easy. Hell, half the time she does the wooing.

Whip it out.jpg

suppppaze

Jan 9, 2024
The only possible problems are with one character that I won't discuss because it's a huge spoiler if you haven't got there yet and potentially with taking the restaurant offer from Quinn. Neither option causes a problem with Sage yet, but could well do in the future.

As for Josy and Maya there's no issue there, you'll be forced to choose between Sage and them later on though.
I think I should decline Quinn's offer to avoid problems in the future? I don't want to face any problems going forward with Sage.

If it's okay, I'll choose Josy and Maya for the scene and if I have to choose between them later, I'll choose Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes