Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
well boohoo

well boohoo I screwed the render number and considering the action in this episode takes place for a longer period of time and having multiple paths that I didn't force DPC to take, he shot himself in the foot, now he needs more time to do the paths properly as at the moment it looks to me he is cutting corners in the relationships and only those that have low expectations from them are enjoying them as they are.
Yikes that a lot of hose shit, my expectations very pretty high and I enjoyed the ep greatly

Reactions: KaiserST and Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you want the three-way relationship, you shouldn't choose Maya in EP10. Why? Because the MC then has to decide on the Josy's & Maya's Branch which girl to focus on. This is basically the same decision we have in EP4. Which bed does the MC want to sleep in? Josy's or Maya's bed.

But we can have a third choice in EP4. The MC lies down on the floor and JM gets into bed together. Let's apply that to the Josy decision in EP10. Josy tells the MC to do whatever it takes for Maya and the MC responds to do it for both of them. Three-way relationship.
View attachment 3258499
you interpreting it wrong. Focus on Maya, is focus on Maya as in MC lean toward Maya more, Focus on Josy, mentioning Josy remind Maya that this is a Threeway Relationship, and Josy is in too.

so if you want the Three-Way relationship, you should mention Josy (y).if you want Maya you have to focus on Maya. and if you want Josy, you visit Josy

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
-- Changelog v0.9.0 --
Added Episode 9 that includes
5037 renders
303 animations
12 2D-art pieces
5 2D-art animations
30 songs
13 sound effects

-- Changelog v0.10.0 --
Added Episode 10 that includes
5868 renders
335 animations
8 2D-art pieces
4 2D-art animations
31 songs
66 sound effects

5k renders per update - "small" ? any competitors?
I'm just glad we have a game with this level of quality, scale, and content tbh. I don't know what's up with the bickering, one can always go play the other AVNs that have a fraction of the content and quality, if they weren't dropped out by the dev already. Plus, people be acting like they don't play the game for free.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
you interpreting it wrong. Focus on Maya, is focus on Maya as in MC lean toward Maya more, Focus on Josy, mentioning Josy remind Maya that this is a Threeway Relationship, and Josy is in too.

so if you want the Three-Way relationship, you should mention Josy (y).if you want Maya you have to focus on Maya. and if you want Josy, you visit Josy
I'm not misinterpreting anything. If the MC is with Josy, it's the three-way relationship. Josy mentions Maya herself. The MC will do everything necessary for both Josy and Maya. He says to Josy himself that he has two beautiful girlfriends. They build a pillow fortress. Who lives in fortresses, castles and palaces? The nobility. EP8. Maya's hand belongs to a princess (Josy) and a prince (MC).

What kind of clothes does Josy wear on her date? A shirt with a crown and a heart that has been hit by two Cupid's arrows.

It can't be clear.

Reactions: dav3knight

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
-- Changelog v0.9.0 --
Added Episode 9 that includes
5037 renders
303 animations
12 2D-art pieces
5 2D-art animations
30 songs
13 sound effects

-- Changelog v0.10.0 --
Added Episode 10 that includes
5868 renders
335 animations
8 2D-art pieces
4 2D-art animations
31 songs
66 sound effects

5k renders per update - "small" ? any competitors?
Some people are just morons.

It feels like people are more generous towards dev who update the game 4 times a year with 300 renders each compared to dpc's huge 5-6k render updates a year. For most dev's 1000 to max. 2000 renders a year are fast

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Your right, but I wounder if it will matter if MC mentions Josy I know DPC WT said Maya will remember what MC says but will it really chance anything moving forward with Josy and Maya will they try to make it work. Even Maya started to realize that blaming her father for there relationship problems is a empty excuse.

Reactions: KaiserST

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I seriously doubt there will be an option to leave the throuple for Josy and Maya to be a couple. It's clear when not in the throuple that they are not going to survive as a couple. I can't see how it would be different ending the throuple and leaving them in a couple. There may be 4 options of throuple, solo Josy, solo Maya and full breakup, obviously full breakup would be a fail playthrough, for example if you took the restaurant offer from Quinn, failed to get the contract from Patrick and concentrated on Maya in the throuple so Josy felt left out, I think in that situation Maya would no longer want to be with you, Josy won't either as she felt pushed out of the throuple but she would also be upset with Maya for both breaking the throuple and for getting between her and MC in the throuple.
as much as it's pain me to say this but maybe Josy and Maya survive, if you together with them until episode 8, and then you pick someone else.
MC helps them during the hard times, and because of that their relationship is not as fragile, as when MC is not part of it at all. and then MC leave, what makes Josy sad, but she still have Maya, and will get over it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I see you are one of Josy fans, which one of the DARES you enjoyed the most? I would have liked one more for MC to drown in that cold lake as he was pestered to death with dares instead of talking and bonding like a real couple should.
Haters gonna hate hate hate, here the thing they do talk and bond like real a couple should so what is your point because you don't have one, and to anwser your question strip poker with Josy or her jumping on MC and making out is the best

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Some people are just morons.

It feels like people are more generous towards dev who update the game 4 times a year with 300 renders each compared to dpc's huge 5-6k render updates a year. For most dev's 1000 to max. 2000 renders a year are fast
Or game that was released in the same year as BaDIK but still has less than half the chapters, which also have less than half the renders alone in comparison :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Your right, but I wounder if it will matter if MC mentions Josy I know DPC WT said Maya will remember what MC says but will it really chance anything moving forward with Josy and Maya will they try to make it work. Even Maya started to realize that blaming her father for there relationship problems is a empty excuse.
if you combine this with my new comment, then this is how I see it.

The three-way Relationship has 3 different outcomes. You either stay together at the end after a brief intermezzo ( like, they got separated somehow but because you balance out you will have happy ending with both of them ).
You have unbalanced relationship, so you either end up with Josy or Maya.

if you are just friend with them, then Josy and Maya will have the same intermezzo or Break-up, and you also get the chance to pick one of them.

And if you were part of their Relatinship, but you walked out, they will Stay together.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
as much as it's pain me to say this but maybe Josy and Maya survive, if you together with them until episode 8, and then you pick someone else.
MC helps them during the hard times, and because of that their relationship is not as fragile, as when MC is not part of it at all. and then MC leave, what makes Josy sad, but she still have Maya, and will get over it.
It's true that we don't see the cracks in their relationship in ep 10 if you break up with them in ep 9, however I'm not sure (other than the hangout with Josy (which obviously isn't an option if she's still upset with you) or Maya where you can tell them you still have feelings for them, so that's on MC stirring shit rather than on their relationship itself causing issues) there's much relationship drama for them in ep 10 as they are too focussed on the plan to get Maya's contract. The next couple of episodes will tell us if there's hope for the couple post-throuple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If you breakup with them in 8 why would it be painful if Josy and Maya relationship some how survive that really the only path you have zero shot at solo is breaking in 8/9

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's true that we don't see the cracks in their relationship in ep 10 if you break up with them in ep 9, however I'm not sure (other than the hangout with Josy (which obviously isn't an option if she's still upset with you) or Maya where you can tell them you still have feelings for them, so that's on MC stirring shit rather than on their relationship itself causing issues) there's much relationship drama for them in ep 10 as they are too focussed on the plan to get Maya's contract. The next couple of episodes will tell us if there's hope for the couple post-throuple.
I don't know if you can't tell them , or in this case to Maya you still have feeling for them, if you break up with them in episode 9. folks drooling over that Maya supportative of MC's new relationship or something.

so if you pick someone else over them in episode 9, or technically in 8 . Then you not gonna go back to the Josy or Maya Train.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
if you combine this with my new comment, then this is how I see it.

The three-way Relationship has 3 different outcomes. You either stay together at the end after a brief intermezzo ( like, they got separated somehow but because you balance out you will have happy ending with both of them ).
You have unbalanced relationship, so you either end up with Josy or Maya.

if you are just friend with them, then Josy and Maya will have the same intermezzo or Break-up, and you also get the chance to pick one of them.

And if you were part of their Relatinship, but you walked out, they will Stay together.
Personalty I don't think there really any way to save throuple or Josy and Maya staying together unless you break with them in 8/9 never really consider that until now. Josy and Maya relationship is really bad even with MC in it he covers many problems. To me it feels like Josy and Maya love has ran its course now they have MC and are happy. They happy with MC, not each other and also MC. I could be wrong I admit that but right now it feels like a matter of when not if and honestly this ep makes that feel even stronger

Reactions: Ekzou

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
That is the crux of the matter. DPC has changed something with the update. Before, the half sex with Quinn was not counted in the cum petition. After the update it was counted and so I didn't reach the 100 RP limit. I can only get 96 RP.

I think EP4 is the most important for the throuple because you can rule it out from the start. I also always choose Josy in EP5 and Maya in EP7. I completely agree with you, otherwise the balance would get mixed up.

However, the balance between Josy and Maya is easy to understand thanks to the Girls extension in the cell phone. In my case, Josy and Maya each have 9 interactions with the MC.
That's correct. A bunch of scenes now counted as "sex". So if you want a "wow" from them and +3RP - you can't win a Hell week anymore. With Quinn it gives 8:6 score, but otherwise it's 7:7 and Derek wins as he gets bonus point for the all crazy stuff he did.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes