suppppaze

Jan 9, 2024
Sage herself says they won’t—“I don’t care if you want to date or fuck others.… I do care for you, just not about that.” But I guarantee you if the MC has an affair with Jade, it’s gonna become a problem in future episodes.

Otherwise Sage is the easiest option in the game. She’s as close to a default girl as there is. She’s a good character, so she’s certainly not a bad default girl; she’s really fun, and you could do much worse (i.e. Bella, where the sex is hot but the soul is broken). She’s powerfully horny for the MC, which makes wooing her easy. Hell, half the time she does the wooing.

View attachment 3260183
Yeah, I'm in a relationship with Jade. I hope that's okay.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: VOYEUR and The Dick

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think I should decline Quinn's offer to avoid problems in the future? I don't want to face any problems going forward with Sage.

If it's okay, I'll choose Josy and Maya for the scene and if I have to choose between them later, I'll choose Sage.
There's no consequences yet but Sage doesn't know that Quinn is using the sorority as her supply of whores, I don't think she'd be happy when she finds out, and even less happy if she finds out her boyfriend knew about it and used the whores.
Yeah, I'm in a relationship with Jade. I hope that's okay.
That's the one I didn't want to mention for risk of spoilers, again no consequences yet, and I won't tell you why it's a bad idea, you can find out yourself in ep 8.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Sage herself says they won’t—“I don’t care if you want to date or fuck others.… I do care for you, just not about that.” But I guarantee you if the MC has an affair with Jade, it’s gonna become a problem in future episodes.

Otherwise Sage is the easiest option in the game. She’s as close to a default girl as there is. She’s a good character, so she’s certainly not a bad default girl; she’s really fun, and you could do much worse (i.e. Bella, where the sex is hot but the soul is broken). She’s powerfully horny for the MC, which makes wooing her easy. Hell, half the time she does the wooing.

View attachment 3260183
Sage's entire path is designed for the player who had an affair with Jade. If the player didn't fuck Jade, some of the scenes look weird.
The player feels remorse anyway even if he didn't fuck Jade during the scene at Burke's house in ep9.
Also, the player hardly started thinking about her brother while having sex with Sage in ep9. But it makes sense if he recently broke up with Jade, found out she was Sage's mother, and is feeling remorseful that he can't enjoy sex with her.
The whole ending of ep9 without the context of the affair with Jade makes almost no sense. MC is in bed with Sage, realizes how happy she is with him, and feels remorse for lying to her.
Assuming MC isn't having an affair with Jade the path becomes too sterile.
I actually think because of such subtle pre-plotted setups Jade's path is unlikely to be dangerous for Sage. If the player is honest about it, Sage and MC will be fine.
But it's definitely a bad idea to make a sex tape with Jade. Especially now, after Burke and Jade's divorce.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
If we get involved with Jade, does Sage break up with us? In season 8, I wonder if you can write what will happen in spoilers.
She won't break up with you - yet, because as of EP10, she hasn't found out - yet. But I promise you, there's a storm on that horizon. Follow Timmy's advice - if you want Sage, restart and don't do anything at all with Jade.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Sage's entire path is designed for the player who had an affair with Jade.
DPC sockpuppet account spotted! Turns out it's not dalli_x after all.
This man honestly just tried to argue that having a relationship with a smoking hot, fun, intelligent, nymphomaniac redhead simply isn't interesting enough, because there's not enough ***DRAAAAMA!*** unless you're also carrying on an illicit affair with her married mother.
I dare you to tell me that's not DPC behind that keyboard.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage's entire path is designed for the player who had an affair with Jade. If the player didn't fuck Jade, some of the scenes look weird.
The player feels remorse anyway even if he didn't fuck Jade during the scene at Burke's house in ep9.
Also, the player hardly started thinking about her brother while having sex with Sage in ep9. But it makes sense if he recently broke up with Jade, found out she was Sage's mother, and is feeling remorseful that he can't enjoy sex with her.
The whole ending of ep9 without the context of the affair with Jade makes almost no sense. MC is in bed with Sage, realizes how happy she is with him, and feels remorse for lying to her.
I actually think because of such subtle pre-plotted setups Jade's path is unlikely to be dangerous for Sage. If the player is honest about it, Sage and MC will be fine.
But it's definitely a bad idea to make a sex tape with Jade. Especially now, after Burke and Jade's divorce.
you are right, but just in general the game assumes that MC will misbehave and have sex a little bit with whoever comes along.

perhaps the only situation where he doesn't is at the end of the third chapter, where an MC who doesn't hold back looks like a psychopath who just returned from a threesome with prostitutes freaks out over Maya and Josy's half-truths.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
you are right, but just in general the game assumes that MC will misbehave and have sex a little bit with whoever comes along.

perhaps the only situation where he doesn't is at the end of the third chapter, where an MC who doesn't hold back looks like a psychopath who just returned from a threesome with prostitutes freaks out over Maya and Josy's half-truths.
And an even better example of that is what happens if you choose not to do anything sexual with Josy or Maya before that point. MC still throws the same goofy tantrum... because DPC kinda just assumed you would pursue both women simultaneously and didn't bother to write an alternate scene if you hadn't.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And an even better example of that is what happens if you choose not to do anything sexual with Josy or Maya before that point. MC still throws the same goofy tantrum... because DPC kinda just assumed you would pursue both women simultaneously and didn't bother to write an alternate scene if you hadn't.
if with Maya the only interaction you had was with the taser, in fact, the scene doesn't really make a lot of sense.

actually with Josy it's more nuanced, in the end you have to go on the 2 dates, and even if from the second one you "run away," MC doesn't leave because he's not interested, but because he doesn't like it to go that way (which is forgotten by DPC and the game, though, as not staying with Josy is a choice the game will never forget in the relationship with the two girls)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Every episode (except the interlude) has had more renders than the one before, which is what is making updates longer and longer. I'm not sure where you are getting "small episodes" from.
And this is why I think we will salute episode 11 - and our mental health - in January 2025.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I see a lot of discussion about Josy and Maya and tracking the health of that relationship - with MC participation. I don't see a lot of actual tracking of the variables that's going on under the hood - and no - it's not all about the relationship points. If folks want to know what's going on with that, look under the hood at what the developer is doing to keep track of all that stuff. It'll tell you, probably, what we should do if we want them to break up or stay together.

So if somebody gets really bored, track all those variables and figure it out. That'll be probably more informative than all the blind speculation.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I see a lot of discussion about Josy and Maya and tracking the health of that relationship - with MC participation. I don't see a lot of actual tracking of the variables that's going on under the hood - and no - it's not all about the relationship points. If folks want to know what's going on with that, look under the hood at what the developer is doing to keep track of all that stuff. It'll tell you, probably, what we should do if we want them to break up or stay together.

So if somebody gets really bored, track all those variables and figure it out. That'll be probably more informative than all the blind speculation.
And also look at what is said in game. I don't know if it something with the compressed version or I was looking in the wrong places but the script doesn't include the date's for Josy and Maya but the other LI's there date is in there script. Unless it just something with my version or it in a other place then I would think that means something is happening, the main script for Josy and Maya is a lot shorter then the other one's

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes