osculim

Aug 21, 2019
She also doesn't like finding cathy's panties in her car. I'd say she is serious about mc, and would not want hubby back.
I know about that one but this one she is right there watching you do it. I'm doing my cheat paths atm wanna see where everything leads. I am collecting cheat points atm.

Aug 29, 2023
Yes, ReallyNotTina knows I’m writing these pieces about her for this forum. I let her read them before I post them. I’m not gonna endanger my relationship by writing stuff about her she doesn’t approve of.

GF. So how many episodes of this are there?​
Me. Ten so far; eleven if you count the Interlude.​
GF. Okay; I was wondering how long it’ll take to do the whole game.​
Me. Getting tired of it already?​
GF. No; it’s fun. I might be bummed when it’s over.​
Me. Well that’s what the other paths are for. Next time you can try for Jill.​
GF. God, you’re gonna get me hooked.​
Me. So now you see why I’m into this game.​
GF. Totally. Are you into any other games like this?​
Me. Sure. [But I’m not bringing them up in the BaDIK thread.]

On to episode 3! Which began with the blackmail photos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That date with Maya last episode really wasn't romantic enough for me.
The mc didn't even have a love letter written for her.

Hopefully we get a super romantic date next episode.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkMage73

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Okay fine. That’s one vote that I stop writing these posts. If enough of you want me to cut it out, just say so.
I read it, it's not bad. :cool:
It's a little sad that you and your girlfriend aren't interpreting Quinn correctly. :(
But of course, not everyone is able to comprehend the full greatness of such a deep character as Quinn... :rolleyes:
Divine Quinn...:love:
Not everyone... :cautious:

Reactions: mike_ch
Aug 29, 2023
I read it, it's not bad. :cool:
It's a little sad that you and your girlfriend aren't interpreting Quinn correctly. :(
But of course, not everyone is able to comprehend the full greatness of such a deep character as Quinn... :rolleyes:
Divine Quinn...:love:
Not everyone... :cautious:
Hey, like I said, I like her. She’s an acquired taste… but I don’t think you acquire it till either the threeway with Riona, or the rooftop scene. That’s when you realize there’s something soft within that hardass.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Stay with me guys! And if:

• Did Beth let Leon catch her in the hallway on purpose?

Leon will question why Beth is spreading the flyers to harm the DIKs. Beth can take the opportunity and say that she was actually paid to spread the flyers and that the MC was the one who paid her to do it.

¹ Leon had already questioned the MC about his lack of reaction when he saw that the photos of the DIKs mural had been spread across B&R;

² Leon heard from Tommy that MC let the Prepps into the party, which made Leon angry with MC;

³ Leon, in the same episode, asked the MC to convince Tommy to take his photo off the mural. The MC didn't even make an effort, as if he was mocking Leon, leaving Leon disappointed;

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Stay with me guys! And if:

• Did Beth let Leon catch her in the hallway on purpose?

Leon will question why Beth is spreading the flyers to harm the DIKs. Beth can take the opportunity and say that she was actually paid to spread the flyers and that the MC was the one who paid her to do it.

¹ Leon had already questioned the MC about his lack of reaction when he saw that the photos of the DIKs mural had been spread across B&R;

² Leon heard from Tommy that MC let the Prepps into the party, which made Leon angry with MC;

³ Leon, in the same episode, asked the MC to convince Tommy to take his photo off the mural. The MC didn't even make an effort, as if he was mocking Leon, leaving Leon disappointed;
MC did not necessarily let the preps in... Nick an JB confirmed that and Leon trusts them enough

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DMNOV3R

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I wrote about Quinn's character (personality) and not about her looks. You should actually know my opinion on this. Quinn is hot in looks.:geek:

That's why I'm the king and you're the pawn of the chess board.:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Of course she looks gorgeous, there's no point arguing about it.
I meant the beauty of her character, which shines like a multifaceted diamond in the sun.
And you're wrong, I'm not on the chessboard.
I'm the one who moves the pieces. :WeSmart:

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Hello,

1. Does a compressed version of 0.10.1. or Season3+episode 10 exist somewhere?
I've been looking for half an hour and can't find it. Thanks in advance for it.
2. What is this stupid habit lately of not putting the compressed versions on the front page? What is the reason?

THX

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes