anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I never said that I havent used mod.I didnt thought it would make any dif in this transfer thing.That's bullshit.So I have to put the affinity same,money and all that back at the same bar?Or what?
Check all the options you changed through the mod, affinity doesn't matter for Bella, but could be an issue if you're massive DIK status and DIK affinity and kept the Jill path open until the ep 8 decision including getting her masturbating scene and the dinner with her and her friends, her reaction to a DIK affinity MC breaking up with her in ep 9 is different to a CHICK/Neutral MC who she had taken to the dinner and masturbated thinking about. Money won't be an issue at all.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Check all the options you changed through the mod, affinity doesn't matter for Bella, but could be an issue if you're massive DIK status and DIK affinity and kept the Jill path open until the ep 8 decision including getting her masturbating scene and the dinner with her and her friends, her reaction to a DIK affinity MC breaking up with her in ep 9 is different to a CHICK/Neutral MC who she had taken to the dinner and masturbated thinking about. Money won't be an issue at all.
I am trying what cervix said.But where do I copy those files.I copied them in s3 I went in and the were NO new saves.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I played s1 and 2 and I downloaded season 3 interlude+ episode 10 option that the site has.I transfered into s3 an issabelle path and it keeps getting crashes when I am on this scene I described.Am I doing smth wrong?wtf.Help me and what should I do to fix it.
pepefrg-611-2591167184.gif
Dirty cheaters deserve it! :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
yeah.I did that .Clean files.I imported into s3.Still crashing......Do I have to download ep 9 seperately and copy and paste it in somewhere?
Have you downloaded the mod you used for season 1+2 for season 3 as well? Your persistent file might be carrying files from the mod that require the mod for them to be read properly.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
If you used scrappy's mod for season 1+2 then download scrappy's mod for season 3. If you used a different mod for seasons 1+2 then you need to use the same mod again for season 3.
I did download and played with scrappysmod.Ok.The game continues now,but I cant see anything.The gamebroke totally now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I did download and played with scrappysmod.Ok.The game continues now,but I cant see anything.The gamebroke totally now.
Either the game download or scrappy's mod is corrupted. Delete your season 3 download and download again and download with scrappy's mod, then try using your original save. If you still have problems post on the thread for scrappy's mod.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Either the game download or scrappy's mod is corrupted. Delete your season 3 download and download again and download with scrappy's mod, then try using your original save. If you still have problems post on the thread for scrappy's mod.
pff.Its the third time I installed this and tried to fix it.Nothing works....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes