PhilipR08

Nov 22, 2022
If I wanted to take a save from my pc to my laptop how could I do it? I emailed it to myself from my pc and copied it to the save folder on my laptop but I get an error trying to load it

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
If I wanted to take a save from my pc to my laptop how could I do it? I emailed it to myself from my pc and copied it to the save folder on my laptop but I get an error trying to load it
You'd need the persistent save file too.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Me, I’m perfectly happy with one girl. One cock, three holes; I don’t even wanna use one of them. Hole surplus! I’m good.

View attachment 3264250
kirk bones mccoy nod agree.gif

I'm not necessarily against threesomes, but they have to be done a certain way to appeal to me. BaDiK does them fairly well, but not 100% to my tastes. I prefer one-on-one vaginal intercourse, blowjobs, vanilla foreplay, romance, over threesomes.

And anal sex...

disgusted.gif

It kinda puzzled me why the dev took out the option to avoid it in this last chapter (for at least 2 of the scenes), he's been pretty good at giving us options in previous installments. Anyway supposedly the latest poll they did stated firmly the preference isn't for anal sex, so perhaps the dev will return to form and restore options for future scenes. Who knows.

For those who are into that sort of thing, I think the dev should always give you the option. More choices generally make for a better game.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just played through Ch 10 on my Sage route and fuuuuuuuck. This is also the run I gave the DIKs the video of me and Jade. I feel so goddamn bad. I feel like I have to legit start this whole run over to undo that, long term relationship with someone and I broke up her parents and her mother knows it's all my fault? Holy crap this is going to be awful...
It takes effort but having a path with Sage only (no other LI/Side influence) and another path Jade (no other LI/Side influence), helps greatly.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I love Quinn so much bros. Just breaking down her defense with cuddling until she's ok with being in a relationship is great. I think Jill is best girl though
Damn, this comment starts so well and ends so terribly that I do not know how to react to it....
not-sure-how-to-feel-alex-moffat.gif

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I can’t see a Sage/Jade threeway happening; it’s like a Maya/Quinn threeway. Women who are decidedly turned off by one another, won’t agree to any such thing. They’d both have to be very, very drunk, but then they’d be at a point where they can’t possibly give legal consent, and the MC would have to do some really fancy talking if he wants to evade rape charges. Not worth it.

If your dark twisted fantasy is for the MC to have a threeway with angry women who will do mean things to him, your better bet is Jade and Cathy. Jade because he shafted her out of millions in her divorce settlement; Cathy because she’s upset about him banging Jade and her. Handcuffs and waterboarding to follow.

Sage, in contrast, has friendly threeways in mind—and threeways are a feature of the Maya and Josy relationship anyway, so I don’t know how people are feeling threeway-deprived in a story potentially full of them. Me, I’m perfectly happy with one girl. One cock, three holes; I don’t even wanna use one of them. Hole surplus! I’m good.

View attachment 3264250
Up to this point....Sage is also happy to grab Jill for girl talk........

1. Jill path.... Jill: "Sage is coming over to join us for movie night."
2. Sage path.... Sage: "Jill is coming over to hang out with us...."

Sage girl talk to Jill over time.... "MC is such a great guy. Kind, sensitive and attentive. Don't you want your first time to be with someone like that? I'll be there to help...."

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Here's another reason why I pick Josy in EP10. Maya looks at her hand and as we learn from EP10 Intro, the doctor examines Helen's hand first. The Porsche could also be a clue. The same one is in the parking lot at Patrick's car dealership.
View attachment 3264770
Which makes me wonder further. What if Helen's illness was caused by an infection because Patrick contracted it during sex with another woman? There are viruses, bacteria and fungi where the man only serves as a carrier and is not affected by the disease himself. Then it could be that Patrick is not only doing what he is doing out of love for Helen, but he could also be driven by feelings of guilt.
She's reacting to a lightning blast at that moment. Not a problem with her hand.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I realize that, so she reacts to the flash. But why is she looking directly at her hand? It's called symbolism.
No, her looking at her hand and complaining about a problem with her hand would be foreshadowing. There is no symbolism here, she's throwing her hand up protectively in reaction to the lightning.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She's reacting to a lightning blast at that moment. Not a problem with her hand.
Because lifting and watching your hand saves you from being struck by lightning. Exactly. Also, I didn't write to make Maya hurt or have problems in her hand. :rolleyes:

Again. You only see this symbolism when the MC chooses Maya in EP10. When the MC chooses Josy, you don't even see the Porsche in the driveway. What was the deal with the Porsche? I think it was so Maya and Derek could use that Porsche from Patrick's car dealership parking lot to get between campus and their home faster.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
Josy gives Patrick the opportunity to hold Maya hostage. Why? Helen calms down faster when Maya or Derek are present. Derek has clean clothes in a garbage bag he uses for transportation. Patrick tells Helen that he will be careful not to do the laundry because that is Helen's job. But Helen can no longer do the laundry. Maya has to do the laundry and Patrick does it and convinces his wife Helen, who suffers from vascular dementia, with the pictures of Maya, so that Helen has done the laundry, but doesn't remember it.
screenshot0004.png
Helen's illness may also have been triggered by the birth of Maya and Derek. Then it would be possible that Patrick unconsciously or consciously made Maya and Derek feel guilty. Psychological abuse.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Again. You only see this symbolism when the MC chooses Maya in EP10. When the MC chooses Josy, you don't even see the Porsche in the driveway.
omg, dalli_x is on a roll today!

I swear, I laughed my ass off by reading your stuff today :KEK: no offence please! But I can't help myself!

Yeah! just hide your ass in a pillow fort and all problems are solved, an alternative reality has been created and Maya's hand(s) is saved, no fungus and other rubbish that the unfaithful Patrick picked up somewhere on the side is no longer scary to her!

And about the Porsche... yeah, because it's a different places maybe? The DIKs location and the HOTs location? I won't dissapoint you, but Maya came and went on her own two feet. Even assuming of walking somewhere where Patrick's car sales located at, to bring a Porsche from that place just to drive back to the DIKs mansion. All the mansions are in minutes of walk, dude. They are borrow cars to go down city or somewhere else or far, but not to drive their asses across the campus.

What was the deal with the Porsche? I think it was so Maya and Derek could use that Porsche from Patrick's car dealership parking lot to get between campus and their home faster.
View attachment 3264903
View attachment 3264904
There're so much DAZ assets for cars! Say thanks that Bella's, Jill's and Rusty's cars are different. We are not in the Need for Speed.
Maya & Derek are well known Porsche users among the campus. Why I'm not surprised that MC had no clue of it? The sugar daddy Patrick will satisfy them in any way, with the only condition and demand to "be straight".

Helen's illness may also have been triggered by the birth of Maya and Derek. Then it would be possible that Patrick unconsciously or consciously made Maya and Derek feel guilty. Psychological abuse.
She got sick and diagnosed soon after pregnancy and childbirth. It's a well known fact, that pregnancies often "awakens" diseases which were in a "sleep" mode for years. Even super healthy woman can get sick in very different ways after childbirth.

And treatable is not an equal to curable. That's what her doctor said at the beginning of flashback. Her "treatment" now is to consume one medicine to be able to take the other medicine. She is in such pain that she has to take morphine. It's a one-way ticket already. And dementia is a one-way ticket too.

Patrick were triggered only by breaked vows he gave to his wife. He is convinced that he must restrain them at all costs. He was rough in upbringing them for almost 20 years. But the whole abuse shit and threatening started only after he found out about Josy and that Maya will void the 2 of his vows at a time. No aisle, no children and making Helen grandmother. At least from the Maya side. That's why he is rough but more or less polite with Derek and even asks him to spy on her, but is totally triggered about the Maya.

You're known as being attentive to details - review the scene, where Maya showing MC her old photos. When she is young (the years before graduating from the high school) - she looks more or less happy. As much as it possible with their family situation.

Reactions: dav3knight

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Here's another reason why I pick Josy in EP10. Maya looks at her hand and as we learn from EP10 Intro, the doctor examines Helen's hand first. The Porsche could also be a clue. The same one is in the parking lot at Patrick's car dealership.
View attachment 3264770
Which makes me wonder further. What if Helen's illness was caused by an infection because Patrick contracted it during sex with another woman? There are viruses, bacteria and fungi where the man only serves as a carrier and is not affected by the disease himself. Then it could be that Patrick is not only doing what he is doing out of love for Helen, but he could also be driven by feelings of guilt.
So, Patrick fucked Maya?

Xa_Yah

Nov 15, 2023
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excuse me, I would like permission to ask about the process for adding save files to the game because I always fail to combine them

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sage girl talk to Jill over time.... "MC is such a great guy. Kind, sensitive and attentive. Don't you want your first time to be with someone like that? I'll be there to help...."
Sage isn't such a fuckin pimp like that garbage in human costume Quinn. Don't insult her like that! Sage wouldn't try to corrupt a girl into a threesome for her own benefit. She would also ask directly and not be so manipulative. It would be: "Hey, do you want to fuck with us?"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes