Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
yeah yeah whatever.Keep waffling lil pup.Its like you or no one uses mods.
I still can't understand why you guys come here and ask instead of asking in the mods' threads.

If you use Sancho's mod ask Sancho:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-s1-s2-v0-8-3-s3-v0-10-1-multi-mod-sancho1969.109357/

If you use Scrappy's mod ask Scrappy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-10-1-scrappy.29402/

Anyway, what's written in the OP?

" Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk! "

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
I did download and played with scrappysmod.Ok.The game continues now,but I cant see anything.The gamebroke totally now.
I honestly don't even understand how this fucking happened.

1) Used mod
2) Shit breaks
3) Grab newest version of mod
4) Shit fixed
5) New release comes cycle begins anew

That's all there should be to it. At this point I'd ask on Scrappy's page.

You don't need mods for money or affinity btw the console will do it money = 1 for example.

Keep using mods.
Looks like it's really worth it.

That's like the mouse wanting to grab the cheese from the trap,
and then complaining there was a trap after getting caught.
:ROFLMAO:
In fairness it'd help if DPC didn't set traps in the first fucking place making a problem from nothing.

In fairness to DPC it'd help if people knew what the fuck they were doing while using their mods.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
The only thing left to do then, is download season 1,2 & 3. No mods and start again with clean installs and a fresh start from the beginning, Without mods. Only a suggestion.
trying that now.it would a problem If I download the saves on ep 8 and then transfer into s3?I cant play these scenes that you try to talk and yap over everyone at parties....

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

1) Used mod
2) Shit breaks
4) Shit fixed

You don't need mods for money or affinity btw the console will do it money = 1 for example.

In fairness it'd help if DPC didn't set traps in the first fucking place making a problem from nothing.

In fairness to DPC it'd help if people knew what the fuck they were doing while using their mods.
If I was in DPC's shoes, I'd ignore any request for help in situations like this.
Spending endless hours/days/weeks/years developing something, I'd sure as fuck expect people to play it as I would have intended it to be played. But what the hell, cheaters will cheat.

I can understand if someone had played it and is stuck from being able to find all the unlocks and other hidden goodies, then fine. For a situation like this I wouldn't have a problem. But folks just want the ending screen with all bonuses without lifting a finger. In which case, they dug their own hole. Sucks to be them.

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
I'll pretend this isn't weird.
One point for a Sage and Jade threesome is that it will be the hardest, angriest most aggressive fuck MC is ever getting. As in dehydration, bruised hips, empty balls, busted leaking pussies and no regrets who am I kidding this is Fuckface he'd regret it mid climax and cry from shame..

No amount of horny can remove the weird though, ya just gotta embrace it ;).

If I was in DPC's shoes, I'd ignore any request for help in situations like this.
Spending endless hours/days/weeks/years developing something, I'd sure as fuck expect people to play it as I would have intended it to be played. But what the hell, cheaters will cheat.

I can understand if someone had played it and is stuck from being able to find all the unlocks and other hidden goodies, then fine. For a situation like this I wouldn't have a problem. But folks just want the ending screen with all bonuses without lifting a finger. In which case, they dug their own hole. Sucks to be them.
It's DPC he definitely ignores it. Or let's them know their problem was caused by a mod and pisses off because he just has to let them know he could help but fuck you for wasting my precious time and messing with my baby :ROFLMAO:. Yeah, that latter one sounds like DPC.

Mods and cheats are just user beware. Use them if you want but shit breaks sometimes badly and it is what is. You should probably have some idea in advance how to fix it. I don't quite get the need for them in most Ren'Py games since the console is there. I'm guessing it's to see everything at once for most but again should be obvious everything on = break.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
One point for a Sage and Jade threesome is that it will be the hardest, angriest most aggressive fuck MC is ever getting. As in dehydration, bruised hips, empty balls, busted leaking pussies and no regrets who am I kidding this is Fuckface he'd regret it mid climax and cry from shame..
Also, according to the BaDIK canons, this will be filmed on video and going leaked to Burke.
Stephen: You cheated on me with a student...and my adopted daughter, whom I don't love. Here are the divorce papers. You could ask for 50/50, but I'll take 95% this time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SagePage

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah, kinda needs to ignore that adopted family tends to love one another as family. But given how half this board views incest it wouldn't change anything, I guess :LUL:
If we somehow get the opportunity for a Jade-Sage-MC threesome, and if during it, Jade & MC continue with the mommy-son role playing... I wonder how Sage would react. Do you think she'd ignore it, play along with the kink, or instantly get grossed when she looks at the MC's face, but sees her brother Tyball's O-face?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

1) Used mod
2) Shit breaks
4) Shit fixed

Screw using the console, URM is your best friend when playing games with branching and/or stats that don't have any mods (or good mods at least). And you want to see what certain choices do/lead to, you can also adjust stats/points/money as well using it.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I did download and played with scrappysmod.Ok.The game continues now,but I cant see anything.The gamebroke totally now.
Yeah, dawg. You clearly fucked up the game in some other way, either by tinkering with variables or god knows what else.

Like, I have been using Scrappy for awhile, it's just a matter of using the updated version of the mod whenever a new chapter is out. It's not that hard.

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Just played through Ch 10 on my Sage route and fuuuuuuuck. This is also the run I gave the DIKs the video of me and Jade. I feel so goddamn bad. I feel like I have to legit start this whole run over to undo that, long term relationship with someone and I broke up her parents and her mother knows it's all my fault? Holy crap this is going to be awful...

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
As far as I know DPC 'sets traps' for a single specific mod, Joker(?) rest is common sense, if there are two conflicting routes for Jill/Bella with them wearing 2 different costumes at the party, of course if you are in both of those routes like a moron when you are supposed to make a choice, you will get endless loops. So no, its not DPC, its mod users not thinking 2 seconds into the future and then bitching and moaning every single new update.

I've played both with URM and Sancho's for the past 3 eps, zero errors when new update comes, because I don't change any variables that fucks with routes, simple as that.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Just played through Ch 10 on my Sage route and fuuuuuuuck,yes !! This is also the run I gave the DIKs the video of me and Jade. I feel so goddamn good.
First fucked the mother to pieces,made sure everyone knows about it,
including herself,and now had to watch pitifully how i was going to make her daughter's life to a living hell !!:devilish::devilish:

"I'm the motherfucking DIK of DIK's":love::love:
f1c2ecc7575563741a4a8a818813f419f250f9f78b114e7755436930abde7486_product_card_v2_mobile_slider...png
fixed :geek:

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I don't see much of a point to having Jade be a branch choice with J&M in Ep. 4 unless she gets some kind of ending (and not purely bad ends). Sage + Jade would be very spicy, so I encourage DPC to make it work. Imagine the shenanigans MC could have with Tybalt if he were in a throuple with Sage + Jade ...

• Haha
Reactions: GoWFO
Aug 29, 2023
I can’t see a Sage/Jade threeway happening; it’s like a Maya/Quinn threeway. Women who are decidedly turned off by one another, won’t agree to any such thing. They’d both have to be very, very drunk, but then they’d be at a point where they can’t possibly give legal consent, and the MC would have to do some really fancy talking if he wants to evade rape charges. Not worth it.

If your dark twisted fantasy is for the MC to have a threeway with angry women who will do mean things to him, your better bet is Jade and Cathy. Jade because he shafted her out of millions in her divorce settlement; Cathy because she’s upset about him banging Jade and her. Handcuffs and waterboarding to follow.

Sage, in contrast, has friendly threeways in mind—and threeways are a feature of the Maya and Josy relationship anyway, so I don’t know how people are feeling threeway-deprived in a story potentially full of them. Me, I’m perfectly happy with one girl. One cock, three holes; I don’t even wanna use one of them. Hole surplus! I’m good.

Shit wrong hole.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
I gotta see how Jade reacts when Stephen brings her the divorce papers after seeing the video, A) if you dumped her for Sage and B) if you're still shagging her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes