znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jokes aside, but in some ways he is right, Jade is one of the worst LIs options. Getting involved with such a girl is a nightmare, because for Jade there are two opinions exist - her own and the wrong one.
A nymphomaniac appetite is not worth wasted nerve cells.
I think there is potential for it to work.

Bonus, Jade isn't Sage's real mom.

Jade, ::::walking back into the room in a baby doll nighty:::: -- "Well, that was a lovely evening. Time for us all to go to bed."

MC picks up Sage in the most romantic way, and follows Jade.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Agreed. She is hot af. But then I think all the girls are hot af, except for Maya and Burger.
I agree. For me that's still one of the biggest hooks this game has; a collection of main and side girls that are hot and different with different kinds of routes. Sage and Jill for example both look hot and their routes are very different a fast paced passionate whirlwind romance vs a slower burn gentle romantic one same with all the MGs.

I've always wondered how Quinn will look if DPC ever has her remove the dye at some point as she does the more elaborate makeup if MC goes with her. Would she look hotter or weird because we're used to it by now.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
I think there is potential for it to work.

Bonus, Jade isn't Sage's real mom.

Jade, ::::walking back into the room in a baby doll nighty:::: -- "Well, that was a lovely evening. Time for us all to go to bed."

MC picks up Sage in the most romantic way, and follows Jade.
Yeah, the whole "mommy" thing really feels weired after seeing Tyballs call her "mommy", so it makes you wonder if Jade has ever fantisized about doing her watermelon loving "not real" son. Either way, Jade obviously wouldn't have a problem with keeping it in the family. You know Sage is down fore threesomes, so I think a Jade-Sage-MC three-way would be possible, maybe even with some Cathy sprinkled in there.

Bottom line, it doesn't really matter who he pisses off. The reality is that, in the long run, the MC won't end up with any of these women. He just turned 19, and is probably a whole decade away from settling down. His future wife & mother of his children likely won't be any of these women he's involved with right now. The only legitimate possibilities are Josy, Jill, and maybe Sage. However, they each have their issues... Josy, you'd have to separate her from Maya... Jill, you'd have to constantly deal with her naivety... and Sage, you'd have to deal with her bottled up emotions & being in the same family as Tyballs, which would suck. The rest are either a bit too old, have sex for money, or are women that we haven't spent very much time with yet.

Oh, I forgot about Zoey. That's easy to do. He'll probably end up with her & have multi-colored, inked up babies.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And so, when the Josy haters finally subsided, the Fellowship of the Ring, the Brotherhood of Josy White Knights lost the meaning of their existence and the Great Union fell apart, former allies became enemies. This affected ChipLecsap, making him irritable and offended by any joke, facepalming every post. Where does this story lead us?
Will they be able to make peace if their common enemy suddenly returns, or will they form new alliances? But that's a completely different story.
P.S. Don't worry Darkwen, you will always be my favorite Josy simp. :p
Josy is the reason for existence, some of us may had lost our way but true Josy simps will always know there purpose
P.S. you'll always be my favorite non Josy simp but don't let go to your head :ROFLMAO:
P.S.S I don't hate you Chip :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, ReallyNotTina knows I’m writing these pieces about her for this forum. I let her read them before I post them. I’m not gonna endanger my relationship by writing stuff about her she doesn’t approve of.

“So how many episodes of this are there?“ she asked. Ten so far; eleven if you count the Interlude. “Okay; I was wondering how long it’ll take to do the whole game.” Getting tired of it already? “No; it’s fun. I might be bummed when it’s over.” Well that’s what the other paths are for. Next time you can try for Jill. “God, you’re gonna get me hooked.” So now you see why I’m into this game. “Totally. Are you into any other games like this?” Sure. [But I’m not bringing them up in the BaDIK thread.]

On to episode 3! Which began with the blackmail photos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was great. Definitely keep ‘em coming! Really makes me curious about your gf’s journey in the game! :)
IMG_1501.jpeg

Now that I think about it, out of all the women I know (both on and offline) who have tried BaDIK not a single one of them liked Quinn. Then again, she’d started to grow on me from Ep 4 onwards, so it’s not like I became a Quinn fan from the get go. I guess we’ll see if ReallyNotTina will change her mind

Also, that "shaved skunk" haircut needs to go.
No.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
hello!I have a problrem and need help.I imported the s2 data into s3.I played interlude and then ep 9,right?At the very start of ep 9 when on halloween house party with 2 diks my game crashes.Any help?
You're using a mod, and when using that mod you have set variables that conflict with each other, for example keeping 2 or more paths open after the ep 8 decision, or being on the Jill path with DIK affinity.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Quinn looks so much better without all that makeup she cakes on her face. Also, that "shaved skunk" haircut needs to go.
Stop selling drugs and pimping might help. And going rehab too.

Bottom line, it doesn't really matter who he pisses off. The reality is that, in the long run, the MC won't end up with any of these women. He just turned 19, and is probably a whole decade away from settling down. His future wife & mother of his children likely won't be any of these women he's involved with right now. The only legitimate possibilities are Josy, Jill, and maybe Sage. However, they each have their issues... Josy, you'd have to separate her from Maya... Jill, you'd have to constantly deal with her naivety... and Sage, you'd have to deal with her bottled up emotions & being in the same family as Tyballs, which would suck. The rest are either a bit too old, have sex for money, or are women that we haven't spent very much time with yet.

Oh, I forgot about Zoey. That's easy to do. He'll probably end up with her & have multi-colored, inked up babies.
I'd really like to know why you didn't name the most "legitimate" possibility, Maya.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
You're using a mod, and when using that mod you have set variables that conflict with each other, for example keeping 2 or more paths open after the ep 8 decision, or being on the Jill path with DIK affinity.
But I downloaded the entire season 3 pack and I imported like this guy said.I dont understand where the conflict is

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
But I downloaded the entire season 3 pack and I imported like this guy said.I dont understand where the conflict is
If you downloaded the save file then it was a save created with a mod (or with options changed through console), if you played seasons 1+2 and then transferred your save to season 3 then you've either used a mod or changed options through the console during seasons 1+2. DPC created tripwires in ep 9 to break saves that had been edited or modded, one of those tripwires causes the game to crash during that Tommy and Jacob conversation.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
If you downloaded the save file then it was a save created with a mod (or with options changed through console), if you played seasons 1+2 and then transferred your save to season 3 then you've either used a mod or changed options through the console during seasons 1+2. DPC created tripwires in ep 9 to break saves that had been edited or modded, one of those tripwires causes the game to crash during that Tommy and Jacob conversation.
I played s1 and 2 and I downloaded season 3 interlude+ episode 10 option that the site has.I transfered into s3 an issabelle path and it keeps getting crashes when I am on this scene I described.Am I doing smth wrong?wtf.Help me and what should I do to fix it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I played s1 and 2 and I downloaded season 3 interlude+ episode 10 option that the site has.I transfered into s3 an issabelle path and it keeps getting crashes when I am on this scene I described.Am I doing smth wrong?wtf.Help me and what should I do to fix it.
As I said you're either using a mod or you've edited the save through the console, if you used a mod then you need to download the same mod again for season 3, and make sure none of the details you've changed in the mod conflict with each other. If you edited the save in the console then you're fucked and have to start again, unless you can remember exactly what you changed and then change it back again (for example you can't have the Cathy blowjob scene as yes if you're on the Bella path).

Don't try and tell me that you didn't use a mod and that you haven't changed anything in the console because put simply the crash you described happens regularly on modded/edited saves but never happens on clean saves.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I may be in the minority but the talk smile animations esp for the girls creeps me out a bit. Sage is really the only one who pulls it off. Sometimes josy does as well but not as much as sage

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
As I said you're either using a mod or you've edited the save through the console, if you used a mod then you need to download the same mod again for season 3, and make sure none of the details you've changed in the mod conflict with each other. If you edited the save in the console then you're fucked and have to start again, unless you can remember exactly what you changed and then change it back again (for example you can't have the Cathy blowjob scene as yes if you're on the Bella path).

Don't try and tell me that you didn't use a mod and that you haven't changed anything in the console because put simply the crash you described happens regularly on modded/edited saves but never happens on clean saves.
I never said that I havent used mod.I didnt thought it would make any dif in this transfer thing.That's bullshit.So I have to put the affinity same,money and all that back at the same bar?Or what?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've always wondered how Quinn will look if DPC ever has her remove the dye at some point as she does the more elaborate makeup if MC goes with her. Would she look hotter or weird because we're used to it by now.
I always thought she'd look good no matter what. I didn't dl this alternate version of her for nothin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes