Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That seems to be a widespread attitude these days but I've never considered a free pass to do anything to someone just because I didn't like them. I guess a late game Patrick lynching is inevitable
It's not that I just don't like him, you understand. We help a friend in trouble who has become a victim of blackmail and abuse from her own father. If it requires getting my hands a little dirty, I'm in. No regrets.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Actually the college loan documents are also the property of Derek and Maya so there's really not any "stealing" involved.
Yes, that's so much easier than getting Jill's lawyer to file a writ for the documents. Or they could have gone online, learned how to file a writ, it's not really difficult, just a few legal hoops to jump through and you don't need to be a member of the bar to do it. In fact it would settle the whole Loan storyline, Patrick wouldn't dare to act against Maya once the issue had been brought before the courts.

Reactions: znar25 and jimbro

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Actually the college loan documents are also the property of Derek and Maya so there's really not any "stealing" involved.
You could be wrong. Maya and Derek are not the borrowers, but guarantors. The original documents therefore belong to Patrick. However, Maya and Derek are entitled to a certified copy. This can also be requested retrospectively. Legally speaking, it was theft, but not burglary, because family members (Maya and Derek) knew about it and approved it.

But I imagine that DPC will not go into such depths in this regard.

Reactions: znar25

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
True, but not the point. :LOL:
Citing CW writing just proves my point, DPC is not a good writer. That's not to say that he hasn't written a few good scene's, the backyard guitar lesson from ep4 always springs to mind, but he is horribly inconsistent. I sometimes wonder if he hasn't used a ghost writer in the past

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How far away is new update?
Realistically about a year. Optimistically about 9 months. Pessimistically about 14 months.

Realistic estimate is based on the dev's current cycle and likely length of episodes. Optimistic estimate is if dev can actually create a smaller episode as he is often saying he wants to. Pessimistic estimate is based on likelihood that the dev will add more renders and animations than planned and will add content to the queue beyond the original plan.

Reactions: znar25 and KaiserST

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Joshy said earlier that it made him uncomfortable to sleep with M and J when they were still a couple, but no one felt uncomfortable about leaving their beloved Father alone on Thanksgiving, Or going to another man's house and accepting his hospitality with the intent to lie and steal from him. Am I the only one that was bothered by that?
Yes. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro and Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yes, that's so much easier than getting Jill's lawyer to file a writ for the documents. Or they could have gone online, learned how to file a writ, it's not really difficult, just a few legal hoops to jump through and you don't need to be a member of the bar to do it. In fact it would settle the whole Loan storyline, Patrick wouldn't dare to act against Maya once the issue had been brought before the courts.
Why pay lawyers money for doing something completely legal another way? That makes zero sense.

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes