felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Status update Episode 11

I've focused on animations all week and managed to get the render queue up to 49 animation files. I will continue working on lewd animations next week. Now that I have a chunkier queue, I can start working on static renders for story scenes soon.
I'm writing and polishing the Q&A here and there, and it will be a two-parter this year, too. Both parts will be posted in February.
Poll news
The winning option in this week's cosmetic poll for Camila was option number 4. It will be featured in episode 11.

Thanks for voting! There will be more polls in February.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
so much tasty information!!! now we will have something new to talk about!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Maya can't get anywhere with copies. Copies are good for protecting the originals. But if Maya wants to change the contract or needs it as proof, she must have the original contract because a copy is only valid if it has been certified by a lawyer or notary. Maybe it's enough for the bank to certify the copy. But for that she still needs the original contract.
It depends on what they planned and how they want to use the papers. If you want to get answers of documents nature you signed and get some help and advice from the lawyer, then the digital copy is enough. If you want to do something with documents and Patrick himself then yes, the originals is required.

So the animation render queue went from 22 (05/01 report) to 49 despite 3 weeks of (apparently) non stop rendering.

That point out that DPC posed around 40-50 animations in these last 3 weeks.

Shame he didnt post the number of rendered animations, but at least we got some real data at the very least.

Now that he has a big stockpile of animations in queue DPC should be confortable with starting his work on the statics and with that the previews should start shortly after.

And just like that the scene is ruined lol
The first update 5th January:

"I'm currently up to 85 posed animations, with 63 of those animations fully rendered - and yes, that's a lot this early on."

12th January:

"I feel like animations will be my focus for all of January and some of February."

---
22 posed animations left to render on 5th January, and now his queue is filled with 49 new ones ready to render. Since the rendering speed is pretty fast now, I bet those 22 animations he mentioned 3 weeks ago is already done up to the moment. Safe to assume that the number of completed animations will reach 100 soon. And with such tempo he might reach the 300 in a 6 months.

Reactions: znar25 and dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Fuck the updates, there won't be anything interesting for another couple of weeks at least, the same applies to the previews. Let the dude to fill up the rendering queue and then he will back to work with common scenes and first previews will came after then. I wonder how much animations is completed at the moment. Last time he mentioned 63 or 69?

Let's back to the legacy! I miss Joshy92's posts where he fantasizes about what he would do to Josy and Maya here and there. Like snowballs and other nasty stuff.

View attachment 3297355
And they took it from him praise the Goddess Alady

Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's why I finally jumped off the Josy train. The event with her in this episode was the last straw.
From the renders I seen in Josy defense she does realize what she is doing and says she doesn't want to cheat even through she clearly does want to I will add Maya is no better actually worse in way since you can touch her. Personally I like a girl that doesn't give up it shows she really cares but that's me. But if you think what Josy did was "bad" in ep10 that was probably light compared to what she can do once she breaks up with Maya

Reactions: Porthas and Kpyna

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
From the renders I seen in Josy defense she does realize what she is doing and says she doesn't want to cheat even through she clearly does want to I will add Maya is no better actually worse in way since you can touch her. Personally I like a girl that doesn't give up it shows she really cares but that's me. But if you think what Josy did was "bad" in ep10 that was probably light compared to what she can do once she breaks up with Maya
A simple touch, well, it’s not as intimate and close as it was during the whole date with Josy. The atmosphere itself, this vibe that Josy created, is more for people who are a couple and there can be no restrictions between them. With Maya it was a more friendly hang out with a little teasing. And you’re right, what’s in Josy’s mind is exactly what she was thinking about - seducing Tremolo. If he had kissed her at that moment, she would not have backed down. And what happens next could be even worse.

But you're right, that's you and if you like this type of girls, who will stop at nothing, then go ahead. Maybe 10 years ago I would have done the same, but I have already learned from experience not to interfere if the girl already has a relationship.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A simple touch, well, it’s not as intimate and close as it was during the whole date with Josy. The atmosphere itself, this vibe that Josy created, is more for people who are a couple and there can be no restrictions between them. With Maya it was a more friendly hang out with a little teasing. And you’re right, what’s in Josy’s mind is exactly what she was thinking about - seducing Tremolo. If he had kissed her at that moment, she would not have backed down. And what happens next could be even worse.

But you're right, that's you and if you like this type of girls, who will stop at nothing, then go ahead. Maybe 10 years ago I would have done the same, but I have already learned from experience not to interfere if the girl already has a relationship.
The vibe with Josy was more intimate it easy to say Josy was questioning herself but if MC had kiss her or started touching her then yeah Josy would had let it happen and gone all the way. With Maya you can call it a simple touch but that can just as easy get out of hand which to me that would be Maya starting something of course you can say the same about Josy the difference being despite wanting it to happen she didn't do anything and either did MC

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

Both Maya and Josy behaved equally badly.
Josy wore a sexy dress to seduce MC, but throughout the date she talked about how good she was with Maya and shared memories. In addition, it was Josy who asked to do everything for Maya and that is what MC remembered when he was sitting in the car before the last spurt.
Maya on the contrary complained about Josy and practically admitted that she doesn't like her and is much more comfortable with MC. If Josy is still in doubt, Maya has practically already cheated Josy. If not physically, but on a psychological level.

I don't know if he did it intentionally or not, but so far it looks like out of this couple, Maya is the first one ready to cheat, while Josy wants to do the right thing and enter into a relationship with MC only after the official breakup.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy wore a sexy dress to seduce MC, but throughout the date she talked about how good she was with Maya and shared memories. In addition, it was Josy who asked to do everything for Maya and that is what MC remembered when he was sitting in the car before the last spurt.
These flashbacks, where MC remembers what the girls said, can be different. Depends on what route you are on and everyone has scenes except Sage (I don't know why DPC ignored her)
screenshot0105.png
screenshot0511.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well... I explained all this in my previous post, but I'll try to be more clear.

No... As I explained earlier, the guarantor is either subsidiary -- the creditor goes after him AFTER the assets of the principal debtor are finished -- or solidary -- the creditor can go after at his convenience --, but the principal debtor is always the principal, and the creditor can always go after him in any circumstances.

Of course, if I have a debt, and Elon Musk is my solidary guarantor, the bank will probably try to settle my debt with his assets, but, in the case of Derek and Maya who have nothing but what Patrick gives 'em, the bank wouldn't be bothered to go after them. In fact, the bank wouldn't even accept 'em as guarantors because they have no assets. (Well... Maya has nice assets, but those kinds of assets -- even Derek's -- would only be accepted as collateral by loan sharks...)

No. The debt is not transferred to the guarantor. The debt is transferred to the estate. The guarantor keeps his position as guarantor, either as solidary or subsidiary, and never becomes the principal. But, for the sake of argument, even if it were the case, it would make no difference: the assets would be the same -- Patrick's car dealership business (as you claim; I didn't check if it's his only asset).

Then, only what's left to your theory is the bankers, as good Samaritans as they usually are, would allow Derek and Maya to keep the business to pay for the debt with their work... But that would never happen in the real world. It would be like "trading a bird in the hand for two in the bush." (Though, if Derek and Maya are really guarantors, anything can happen in the BaDIK world... However, a crane the size of the Empire State would be necessary to suspend my belief.)

P.S.: I think this answers everything, so I won't bother about the last paragraph, though I don't know if Patrick loves Helen more than anything or if he tolerates her due to a sense of religious duty. That's another topic though, and it's too subjective for me to bother, differently from the credit situation.

P.P.S.: Now, I'm thinking, maybe Patrick really borrowed from loan sharks and left Maya's "assets" (emphasis in the first three letters of the word) as collateral. It will add a more interesting twist to the game and turn its finale into the fight against netorare -- if you lose the most difficult brawler fight ever, loan sharks will sodomize your love interest.
I don't think loan sharks would sodomize Maya, that's damaging their product. But they would sure rent her to be sodomized. But maybe Patrick borrowed from aliens, they would anally probe her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I'm not sure it's the time to bring the girlfriend to her father, for Jill and Sage there would be no problem, but Bella? how does he introduce her to Neil? Maya and Josy would also create some difficulties, he would have to bring Maya and hide Josy (who lives in the same country anyway so she has no problem being there)

I think thanksgiving at the hometown will involve Zoey and at most Josy (and then Tommy?).
From MC & Josy conversation in Derek's closet in EP9:

js "Did you ever bring a girl back home to meet your dad?"
mc "Not in this sense, no."
js "I wonder what he'd say if you brought Maya and me to see him."
mc "Oh, he'd be confused. 100% confused."
js "See? It's not that easy to do it."
mc "At some point, you'd have to. Family is too important to be kept out of the loop."
js "I'm not sure Maya agrees with that."
mc "You know what I mean..."

That "point" is ready. They discussed it while not being public and even before the commitment. Almost 1 month passed since that conversation. Their "secret" relationship become public. They're not ashamed among campus, but they will hide it from Neil? Nonsense.

Coming back home for Thanksgiving is the best opportunity. Jill wanted herself to meet MC dad, too. Sage won't mind. Bella... well, if MC really treat this relationship right and want it to grow, then he have to. Otherwise, what's the sense? Live in secret, even hiding things from your own dad? Same goes for Throuple. His dad will be absolutely ok and probably even proud of his son. Confused, but ok. There's nothing to be ashamed of in both cases.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes