dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
It's been a while since I've had fun playing this type of game, and it's mostly been NLT games. I really enjoyed Lust Epidemic, I finished Treasure of Nadia, and when it came to The Genesis Order, I gave up. As for the game itself, I can say all the praises to the creator of the game and until I played this game I thought NLT games were the best. So I can say that I'm looking forward to the new installments. The quality of lewd scenes in the first season, apart from those scenes with Isabella, is not as high quality as in the second and third seasons. In the NLT games mentioned above, I noticed that the creator maybe pays a little more attention, detail and quality to one specific character compared to others when it comes to lewd scenes, and in this case it's Isabella. Her lewd scenes were done perfectly from day one. As for the plot itself, as in every game of this type, I don't expect it to be a bestseller. I have already read quite a few comments here on the forum regarding the plot. There are criticisms, there are praises, there are various theories of who, what, why, when, where etc. To me, the plot of the game itself is quite good and I have no particular complaints. As the game progresses, some new characters appear here and there, and subsequently these same characters can get a more significant role. On the other hand, there are also some new insights, which in some situations further complicate the relationships between the characters, but nothing that we could not see before in these types of games. As for the characters themselves, I was most impressed by Isabella, Jill, Derek (main characters) and Heather, Nora, Nicole (secondary characters). As for the MC and his progress through the game, I think there are three options for him. In the first option, after getting to know the people around him a little, he should choose one of the girls and devote himself completely to her, ignoring all the others. While the other option would be to fuck them all and choose others at the end of the second season. The third would be a mix of the first two, with a high probability that you will hurt someone close to you, if not more, along the way.
As for the girls in the game, my first choice without a doubt would be Isabella. She is not only visually looks too perfect, but she is a very intelligent, eloquent, consistent, principled woman and for reasons known only to the author of the game, was put in a situation to cheat on her best friend with MC in a way that simply cannot be avoided in the game under provided that the MC chooses Isabella at the end of the second season. However, as long as it is possible to maintain a love relationship with her in the future, she will always be my first choice.
Second choice is Jill and Sage. They are also two very beautiful young girls, but with completely different characters and views on life. On the one hand, we have Jill, who is a good, gentle, warm-hearted, friendly, but also quite naive girl. Choosing Jill at the end of the second season would be by far the best choice in real life given all her virtues. But considering the character of the game itself, it is completely uncertain how Jill would fit into all of this, considering that she is the complete opposite of all the other female characters in the game. A continuation with her would only be possible if they threw the 10 previous episodes into the water and said oops. Let's start from the beginning. You will not be so good, gentle, warm, kind, but not naive either. While on the other hand we have Sage, who is sure of herself, determined, full of self-confidence, and as the game progressed, her character became more and more interesting to me. As her only flaw, I would single out her relationship with Chad at the beginning of the game. However, Chad is a violent person who I doubt can utter two coherent sentences, so I'm really interested in how their relationship worked in the first place. In the end, I would add that somehow she has transformed the most for the better in appearance considering her first appearance.
The fourth choice for me would be the others option. However, realistically considering the type of game it should be the first option. Free from all obligations, MC and we together with him can enjoy the benefits of the female population and offer some good advice every now and then and impress everyone around us. He can continue his adventures there with Lily, Jade, Quinn, Riona, Nicole and Nora... at least in the third season. Of all the above, only Nicole and Nora are interesting to me and how it will develop in the future. Although I was a little surprised when Nora decided to break up with him, but her reason is more than justified. Especially since he couldn't last five minutes after class without bragging in front of Derek. Jade, Quinn, Riona and Lily are interesting enough for me to unlock all the scenes from the game and nothing more.
My last option is Josy and Maya. If Josy and Maya are chosen at the end of the second season, at some point in the future one of them will have to drop out, if not both. So their path is completely irrelevant and uninteresting to me. Neither Josy nor Maya really stuck with me during the whole game. So it's the same for them as it is for Jade, Quinn, Riona and Lily. Although I think Riona could end up in the category with Nicole and Nora. I have no idea what the authors of the game are planning next and if there are any clues or if some details have been leaked. In my opinion, a very good combination would be in which the MC ends up with Heather. Out of all the female characters, Heather showed the most repulsion and indifference towards the MC, but their relationship eventually developed into a friendship. I wouldn't find it particularly interesting if MC only had sex with Heather the way he practiced it with other HOT's. However, if love was born from that friendship, that would be the right thing. All this written refers to currently known characters. I believe that some other characters will appear in the sequel. I didn't even comment on DIK's, All of them and even Tommy are cool in my opinion. As MC once said about Tommy... He has his moments. Finally, I would like to mention some details that I think could have been done differently. For example Jill's concert. We have an option for the MC to help Jill and get a standing ovation from everyone present together, but again in the sequel Jill is not an option you can choose. On the other hand, playing exclusively as Cheek and collecting points with Jill, relatively ignoring everyone else, we end up with Jill as a choice, but the MC at the concert does not save the day. Likewise the situation with the Jill costume for the Halloween party. Maybe I missed something along the way, but I think her banana costume is pretty lame. I think her bumblebee costume is just perfect. There are some other little things, but these two caught my eye the most.
What the hell, dude.
Have you played all 10 chapter in 1 day :v

coolice_123

Feb 25, 2023
I'm unsure which download I need to get for the latest update, episode 10. I currently have version BeingADIK-0.9.1-pc installed. Can someone please point to the right file to install? I'm sure what the Interlude is. Thank you!

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I'm unsure which download I need to get for the latest update, episode 10. I currently have version BeingADIK-0.9.1-pc installed. Can someone please point to the right file to install? I'm sure what the Interlude is. Thank you!
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

Reactions: coolice_123

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I noticed that the creator maybe pays a little more attention, detail and quality to one specific character compared to others when it comes to lewd scenes, and in this case it's Isabella. Her lewd scenes were done perfectly from day one.
Actually, nah. If you take a look, you'd see that DPC uses the same animations in a lot of scenes(Isabella, as an example, rides MC in EP8 in the same way Nora does it 2 episodes later). There's nothing bad in re-using the same anims, to be honest. But does Isabella get special treatment, from DPC, in a way? I don't think so.

My first choice without a doubt would be Isabella
Mine aswell. I don't know whether JosyMaya simps are trolls or have taken over the thread, but Bella is my go to. And to dudes arguing about her proportions being too perfect and unrealistic - there are women like that IRL, just not every second of them)
Despite Bella being all mature an stuff, she's lost, in a way. At first, she didn't know what she wanted, but once she got it - she tried to fight it. Now she seems to come to terms with it and seems to be heavily dependant on MC. Still have this feeling that her branch will have the biggest punch to the gut of them all.

Choosing Jill at the end of the second season would be by far the best choice in real life given all her virtues
Probably. Jill seems to be the option for the healthiest relationship of them all. But if it was real life, once a few years pass...Jill may be too boring. Also, what's great with Jill is breaking the "rich bitch" stereotype. If you ask me about perfect couple for Tybbie, Heather is the one who should be there instead of Jill.
Sage, on the other hand, seems to be the type which screams at you like crazy, throws shit at you and 5 minutes later you fuck like crazy.

Of all the above, only Nicole and Nora are interesting to me and how it will develop in the future
I don't know, if Nora was supposed to fill Stiefler's Mom role - we have Jade already. Thick Mature Woman - there's Isabella(too fit though). I don't know what Nora is ingame for. Plus her face is...I don't know, too young and hot for MILF character?
My fav of all Others LI is obvious - Quinn. Classic Femme Fatale. Add to that the fact that she fights her feelings towards MC and tries to block them as much as possible: her branch reminds me "Emily Is Away" - you know that you'll probably fail in the end and she will either use MC, dump him or will have tragic ending to her, yet you still try to figure shit out with her and have your fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I know that Josy and Tommy aren't technically related, but sometimes in the Josy/Maya romance playthrough, the family resemblance still shines through. Maybe Monica is her mother's estranged sister or something. Or her dad was fucking Monica for a lot longer than he let on.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0009.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hi, would someone please be able to link me to the torrent download?
Thanks to anyone who can help :)
BeingADIK-S3v0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 29, 2023
I know that Josy and Tommy aren't technically related, but sometimes in the Josy/Maya romance playthrough, the family resemblance still shines through. Maybe Monica is her mother's estranged sister or something. Or her dad was fucking Monica for a lot longer than he let on.
My GF hasn’t made it to episode 8 yet, but figured out Jade is Sage’s mom… and has commented more than once about their similar bodies. I haven’t said anything because I don’t wanna spoil Sage’s talk with the MC.

But physical similarities between characters are pretty much entirely because there are a finite number of DAZ elements and customizations, and at some point people are just gonna look alike—and it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Yes, Tybalt and Rich look alike, but it doesn’t mean they’re meant to be secretly related in the game. Kinda like James Franco and Dave Franco both starring in The Disaster Artist together, yet playing entirely unrelated guys, resemblance notwithstanding.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 3352048 View attachment 3352052
Pretty sure that Josy's mom would know she wasn't really Josy's mom, it doesn't work the same way as dads not knowing that a kid is their own or not.

Reactions: dalli_x

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

View attachment 3352048 View attachment 3352052
Pretty sure you completely missed the point about Josy's dad met her step-mom at work.

And any resemblance you see just might be your imagination. I doubt I'm the only one who doesn't see any.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes