soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
What's the best route for future in episode 4 living with sage or living with Isabelle??
If you are dating Sage ,stay with her.
If you want Jill or Isabella,stay with Isabella.
For Maya and Josy,staying with Derek is the more sound option.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
on the long run it's literally not matter at all. ;)
But if you like to water flowers and plants like a gay in the short term,go to Bella.. :KappaPride:
If you want the full gay route,and beautiful spooning with Derek,go to him..:KappaPride::KappaPride:
But if you want the perfect straight route,go to Sage..
a wild fuck in the shower,tasty cunnilingus in the sauna,and surrounded by the most gorgeous girls..:love::love:

So it all depends on what your sexual orientation and preference is..:unsure::unsure:

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
Not to split hairs, I was just playing Ep. 10; Magnar greets MC and they conclude that both are happy with Mid-Terms being over. Then they start discussing all the new classes they have now. I guess Dev doesn't realize that Mid-Term literally means it's the middle of the term. You keep the same old classes...:p

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What's the best route for future in episode 4 living with sage or living with Isabelle??
The choice doesn't affect your chances with any main girl. Save and play all of them.

Anyway,

if you're interested in Sage and the HOTs, choose Sage;
if you're interested in the Pink Rose strippers, choose Derek;
if you're interested in watering plants, choose Bella.

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
What was the last Season 2 patch? I still have 0.8.2 on my PC, can I play till the end here and then use that save file for season 3?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Pretty sure that Josy's mom would know she wasn't really Josy's mom, it doesn't work the same way as dads not knowing that a kid is their own or not.
Ahem. I was inferring that Josy's dad was also Tommy's dad. Or that Monica is Josy's aunt. Besides, it was all a joke to point out Josy and Tommy being a little more similar than either one being willing to admit.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

In this part, I will answer your questions about game development.

If you missed part 1, you can find it .

Game development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all for this year's Q&A. Thank you for your questions and for reading! I hope you enjoyed it.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Last edited by a moderator:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes