Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It sounds like your situation is similar to Derek in all path in game
*I'm just kidding, I hope next Valentine's will be good for you*
View attachment 3354886
At this point in my life I really don't care anymore. I'm too old for this shit. Personally I wouldn't mind if my best friend had more luck with women. I'd be happy for him. :HideThePain: :KEK:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know how to import the saves, could you help me? again sorry if I'm being annoying.
You're not being annoying, I'm always happy to help. I have a quick guide on my saves post here. But if you need a more visual aid, I'd recommend using this post as a guide. Give these a try and let me know if you find success or if you need more help

edit. The quick guide will be found under the spoiler "Saves/Persistent/Transfer Data - Install Location & Instructions"

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
It sounds like your situation is similar to Derek in all path in game
*I'm just kidding, I hope next Valentine's will be good for you*
View attachment 3354886
I wonder how many here are the bro-est of bros and try to hook Derek up with Camila?

Perhaps I'll try a run like that some time. My MC usually pursues Camila for himself.:whistle:

My MC must become a better bro.:cool:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I wonder how many here are the bro-est of bros and try to hook Derek up with Camila?

Perhaps I'll try a run like that some time. My MC usually pursues Camila for himself.:whistle:

I always do. She rejects him of course, because this is Derek we're talking about, but I do try.

And then I fill her ass on the dance floor in front of god and everybody. :sneaky:

Sergende999

Feb 9, 2024
You're not being annoying, I'm always happy to help. I have a quick guide on my saves post here. But if you need a more visual aid, I'd recommend using this post as a guide. Give these a try and let me know if you find success or if you need more help

edit. The quick guide will be found under the spoiler "Saves/Persistent/Transfer Data - Install Location & Instructions"
I've downloaded season 3 persistent from your post, where do I have to put it for the saves to import?

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
lol
Dude, i don't really care how the taxes in US or in US younger brother work, i don't pay taxes there and even if i did, taxes laws change over time. But that doesn't matter.

If you really think you that suporting a developer on patreon will give you the same content from a completed game on steam, i can only fell sorry for you.
True. It is kinda like he is trusting, from the goodness of his heart, that people will like what he does and help support his effort and; you are helping him, from the goodness of your heart, and trusting that he will continue providing you will a good time which he will one day complete.

Those of us who refuse to be part of that transaction for one reason or another, hang out here and bitch.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

I do it, but not because I'm a good bro. I'm just generally not interested in Camila (Camilla? sp?) - If I'm in the roleplaying mood - I see the wingman approach for Derek as a tool to teach him to stop acting out like he does. When I'm in a meta-gaming mood I see it as a way to cement him as an ally in case MC is falsely accused later on in the story and needs those allies.

Reactions: Maxiom

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
the library has alot of turns and it wants me to talk to Sage but I can't find her
found her...if anyone is having trouble
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

Our MC can be a true "bro" sometimes:

mc "Camila! Hey! Can we talk in private for a moment?"
cam "Here?"
mc "Follow me."
mc "This is a better spot for it. Now I can hear what you're saying to me."
cam "The music is very loud tonight."
cam "So? What's up?"
mc "Wanna sit down for a bit?"
cam "Is it time for round two already?"

mc "I'm not trying anything here; I wanted to talk to you."
cam "A girl can't be too sure when a guy pulls them away from the party to sit with them on a bed."
mc "If that were the case, I'd invite you back to my bed."
cam "Haha! Fair enough. What do you want?"
mc "Not much. Uh... How are you? Having fun?"
cam "Why are you asking me this?"

mc "I'll cut to the chase. What do you think about Derek?"
cam "Derek? He's a fun guy, but he's also pretty immature - not to mention drunk as hell tonight."
mc "Sounds like you know him well."
cam "I wouldn't say that. I mean, we haven't talked a lot."
cam "But I've been around him and girls talk."
mc "He's a cool guy, though. Right?"
cam "Yeah. Sure."
cam "You're trying to set me up with your friend the same night you fucked me?"
mc "I promised I'd ask."
cam "Well, the answer is no, ok? For many reasons."

:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Our MC can be a true "bro" sometimes:

mc "Camila! Hey! Can we talk in private for a moment?"
cam "Here?"
mc "Follow me."
mc "This is a better spot for it. Now I can hear what you're saying to me."
cam "The music is very loud tonight."
cam "So? What's up?"
mc "Wanna sit down for a bit?"
cam "Is it time for round two already?"

mc "I'm not trying anything here; I wanted to talk to you."
cam "A girl can't be too sure when a guy pulls them away from the party to sit with them on a bed."
mc "If that were the case, I'd invite you back to my bed."
cam "Haha! Fair enough. What do you want?"
mc "Not much. Uh... How are you? Having fun?"
cam "Why are you asking me this?"

mc "I'll cut to the chase. What do you think about Derek?"
cam "Derek? He's a fun guy, but he's also pretty immature - not to mention drunk as hell tonight."
mc "Sounds like you know him well."
cam "I wouldn't say that. I mean, we haven't talked a lot."
cam "But I've been around him and girls talk."
mc "He's a cool guy, though. Right?"
cam "Yeah. Sure."
cam "You're trying to set me up with your friend the same night you fucked me?"
mc "I promised I'd ask."
cam "Well, the answer is no, ok? For many reasons."

:HideThePain:
Ew, yeah, I'd never do that. I mean, I try to be a wingman, but I don't remember having any playthroughs where we're a thing and she says this. This would be... beyond the call of duty for me.

Derek... very very sorry.gif

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Ew, yeah, I'd never do that. I mean, I try to be a wingman, but I don't remember having any playthroughs where we're a thing and she says this. This would be... beyond the call of duty for me.

Derek... View attachment 3355956
Just switch the "dance with Camila" and "Talk to Derek" tasks. I mean do a dance (and filling up her ass :sneaky:) before talking to Derek and you will get this dialogue if you agreed to become his wingman. By accident or on purpose, it depends how you roleplay it, lol.

Besides, there're no known "thing" with Camila, bc she doesn't have her own "path" (and I doubt she will get one, for a bunch of reasons). She acts as a "filler" character in most cases.

Reactions: Porthas
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes