Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
First of all, you write that parents should put their children's happiness first, and you're right. But with what Patrick does to Maya and Derek, he's acting against it.

But I thought about it again and I might have been wrong. We as players cannot change the past of Maya and Derek's parents. For the MC it doesn't really matter who Maya and/or Derek's father is. What the MC's player doesn't care about is what will happen between Maya and the MC.

The screenshot can also be interpreted differently. At the point where we see the patient's gown (Helen) and the priest's costume (Patrick), we as players do not know that Helen is very sick. We don't find out until EP10. What if it's the same thing with a pumpkin costume? As the game progresses, we find out what happened between Misha and Rusty. What if this is supposed to show us a consequence between Maya and the MC that we can trigger through a decision. The consequence would be for the MC to experience the same thing that happened to Rusty and Misha. That sounds more plausible.

But that could mean that there are temporarily single paths for Maya and Josy, but no happy ending for the MC, because Maya will later choose Josy and Josy will probably choose Maya. That would mean that there would only be a happy ending for the MC in his relationship with Josy and Maya. To do this, he must overcome and/or have overcome some hurdles.

An important decision could have already been made in EP8. The MC tells Josy that he saw Chad and Troy. Only when the MC tells Josy does the MC say the following.

MC: "Why? Does it make it better? He still cheated."

This is how Josy finds out so that the MC tolerates and accepts homosexual relationships. The MC answers this way so he doesn't care who Chad cheated on Sage with. All that matters to the MC is that Chad cheated on Sage.
The MC already kind of experienced the Rusty/Misha situation if you've pursued Maya, but she (and Josy) reject him at the end of episode 4.

That would be terrible if the only Maya/Josy options are strictly both or none.
Some of us players prefer traditional relationships and dislike throuples.
Some of us vastly prefer one of them over the other.

A throuple would be an odd situation to raise children in. If you favor one mother over the other, the children would notice.
It's taboo in most cultures and would cause social problems for your family.
Sure it's fun when they're both young and in the honeymoon phase of love.
Wait until the flame settles and you're with two old women.

The way that the story is going, it does look like you'll be able to successfully have a single relationship with either.
If you're in the the throuple, you can vastly favor one of them over the other, then get a single path.
If they rejected you, you can pursue one of them, and put the final nail in the coffin to their relationship.

The MC isn't exactly a deep thinker, regarding Chad/Troy. Josy had to explain to him what a "beard" is.
Besides that, it's true that the MC doesn't bat an eye when it comes to same-sex relationships.
Let's see how tolerant the Alphas are... I wouldn't be surprised if Caleb targets Chad (violently not sexually).

About the screenshot you posted with the Halloween costumes.
I'm not convinced that it's more than just a nod to Patrick and Helen's story.
(The priest costume and the hospital gown in the store.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and jimbro

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Just switch the "dance with Camila" and "Talk to Derek" tasks. I mean do a dance (and filling up her ass :sneaky:) before talking to Derek and you will get this dialogue if you agreed to become his wingman. By accident or on purpose, it depends how you roleplay it, lol.

Besides, there're no known "thing" with Camila, bc she doesn't have her own "path" (and I doubt she will get one, for a bunch of reasons). She acts as a "filler" character in most cases.
That's interesting I think I did that once (the dance) and still don't remember that dialogue. But then again I may have sped through it because...

ya know...

...there's like 50 paths and variations so you end up speeding through a lot of stuff.

just speed up a bit you got this.png

Reactions: Kpyna

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The MC isn't exactly a deep thinker, regarding Chad/Troy. Josy had to explain to him what a "beard" is.
Besides that, I guess it's true the MC doesn't bat an eye when it comes to same-sex relationships.
Let's see how tolerant the Alphas are... I wouldn't be surprised if Caleb targets Chad (violently not sexually).
They are not. And we know that Troy smashed Dawe's face and the Alphas expelled him.

Reactions: Maxiom

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
A throuple would be an odd situation to raise children in. If you favor one mother over the other, the children would notice.
big love.gif

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
They are not. And we know that Troy smashed Dawe's face and the Alphas expelled him.
We definitely know that Dawe likes to throw around gayness as an insult.
The other Alphas find those jokes humorous.

You have any thoughts on why Troy smashed Dawe's face?

Was it because Dawe caught him homosexually doing something? (Other than the Alphas weird butt initiation rituals)
Or that Troy overreacted to cover for his relationship with Chad?
Dawe made a gay joke that pissed him off?
It could be something unrelated to Troy's sexual preferences?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
No one forces you to go "official" with marriage and other stuff or to break or violate any laws if it's prohibited, nobody force you to have (and want to have) a children. You can keep that "honeymoon" phase for years. And making children doesn't oblige you to marry or be married as well. Yes, you lose some rights and privileges, but if you think about it, on the contrary, it's when you get married that you lose a hell of a lot of privileges and freedom. All these obligations, marriage and property contracts and other shit often spoil even the best women.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Our MC can be a true "bro" sometimes:

mc "Camila! Hey! Can we talk in private for a moment?"
cam "Here?"
mc "Follow me."
mc "This is a better spot for it. Now I can hear what you're saying to me."
cam "The music is very loud tonight."
cam "So? What's up?"
mc "Wanna sit down for a bit?"
cam "Is it time for round two already?"

mc "I'm not trying anything here; I wanted to talk to you."
cam "A girl can't be too sure when a guy pulls them away from the party to sit with them on a bed."
mc "If that were the case, I'd invite you back to my bed."
cam "Haha! Fair enough. What do you want?"
mc "Not much. Uh... How are you? Having fun?"
cam "Why are you asking me this?"

mc "I'll cut to the chase. What do you think about Derek?"
cam "Derek? He's a fun guy, but he's also pretty immature - not to mention drunk as hell tonight."
mc "Sounds like you know him well."
cam "I wouldn't say that. I mean, we haven't talked a lot."
cam "But I've been around him and girls talk."
mc "He's a cool guy, though. Right?"
cam "Yeah. Sure."
cam "You're trying to set me up with your friend the same night you fucked me?"
mc "I promised I'd ask."
cam "Well, the answer is no, ok? For many reasons."

:HideThePain:
This was one of the weirdest scenes in the game.
After watching it, I loaded it again and answered Derek with big Isabella 's NO. Just imagine hooked up with a girl and half an hour later inviting her to do the same with your friend. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Maxiom and Kpyna

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I never help Derek with Cam. MC knows Cam is part of the restaurant but Derek doesn't (at least I hope he doesn't, it would put a different spin on him encouraging Maya to pledge the HOTs if he knows about the restaurant) and I think MC will have enough problems with Sage, Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill being pissed about him knowing about the restaurant without Derek also being pissed that MC agreed to try and set him up with a prostitute without warning him she's a prostitute, or alternatively being pissed that MC didn't tell him that he just had to pay Cam rather than trying to hook up with her the traditional way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Maxiom

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You have any thoughts on why Troy smashed Dawe's face?

Was it because Dawe caught him homosexually doing something? (Other than the Alphas weird butt initiation rituals)
Or that Troy overreacted to cover for his relationship with Chad?
Dawe made a gay joke that pissed him off?
It could be something unrelated to Troy's sexual preferences?
We won't know unless they openly talk about it, and I have the feeling that it will never happen.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I never help Derek with Cam. MC knows Cam is part of the restaurant but Derek doesn't (at least I hope he doesn't, it would put a different spin on him encouraging Maya to pledge the HOTs if he knows about the restaurant) and I think MC will have enough problems with Sage, Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill being pissed about him knowing about the restaurant without Derek also being pissed that MC agreed to try and set him up with a prostitute without warning him she's a prostitute, or alternatively being pissed that MC didn't tell him that he just had to pay Cam rather than trying to hook up with her the traditional way.
It's a not a secret to Jamie, since he hooks up with Riona a lot and I highly doubt that she is doing it for free. Girls have their talks, guys have their own, it would be strange if Derek still have no clue that a few of girls are "available" for $ in a campus. Maybe not the whole thing and how it works exactly, but still. Not all the HOTs are prostitutes, it's Quinn business, so encouraging Maya to pledge to sisterhood shouldn't make any deal here. She would never do that for tuition, even if she knew in advance. So I don't see where the kind of guilty may come from to Derek in this case.

We are talking a lot about possible reveal of Quinn and Stephen business and things, but it would mean that a lot of characters have to be "removed" from the story at a time at some point (very close one if it's supposed to happen). Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie and Quinn herself. They can't deny that and stay in B&R like as nothing happened and B&R state and presence are also highly questionable after a such potential reveal. It will never happen, probably, for a bunch of reasons or at least it would at the very end of the game. Anyway, B&R shutdown means that DIKs, other frats, HOTs etc have no future and MC and his LI and friends will probably have to move to another college. Make your bets.

• Thinking Face

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
This was one of the weirdest scenes in the game.
After watching it, I loaded it again and answered Derek with big Isabella 's NO. Just imagine hooked up with a girl and half an hour later inviting her to do the same with your friend. :HideThePain:
In this situation, I don't think it is so very unimaginable that I would ask for him. Or that Camilla (or any of these college girls) is anything like a rw prostitute. I kinda like Cammy, and don't mind fucking her in front of everybody. I don't even mind giving her a couple of bucks (found anywhere around) for a fuck. I think it is legitimate in a time of liberated women for a guy to wonder how he is doing, should he press a little harder or is it time to let it go? So ask your pal and let him ask for you. I bet Camilla appreciates that Derek would ask this way, and she might even like him better if he wasn't all the time talking about his real crush. So she offers him a gentle piece of advice, through his friend.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I've downloaded season 3 persistent from your post, where do I have to put it for the saves to import?
In order to import saves, you want to unzip and install the "Transfer_Data.zip" file into a folder labeled "persistent" found in your renpy saves folder. Use this link to find your folder on your device ( ). After installing said file, follow the instructions on this post.

Placing saves/persistent on their own is a bit simpler. All you'll need to do is take the season 3 saves/persistent (Interlude, Episode 9 and 10 saves) unzip them and place them in a folder labeled "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494" (the numbers on the end might be a little different for you). Said folder can be found in the same location as the "persistent" folder mentioned above.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's a not a secret to Jamie, since he hooks up with Riona a lot and I highly doubt that she is doing it for free. Girls have their talks, guys have their own, it would be strange if Derek still have no clue that a few of girls are "available" for $ in a campus. Maybe not the whole thing and how it works exactly, but still. Not all the HOTs are prostitutes, it's Quinn business, so encouraging Maya to pledge to sisterhood shouldn't make any deal here. She would never do that for tuition, even if she knew in advance. So I don't see where the kind of guilty may come from to Derek in this case.

We are talking a lot about possible reveal of Quinn and Stephen business and things, but it would mean that a lot of characters have to be "removed" from the story at a time at some point (very close one if it's supposed to happen). Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie and Quinn herself. They can't deny that and stay in B&R like as nothing happened and B&R state and presence are also highly questionable after a such potential reveal. It will never happen, probably, for a bunch of reasons or at least it would at the very end of the game. Anyway, B&R shutdown means that DIKs, other frats, HOTs etc have no future and MC and his LI and friends will probably have to move to another college. Make your bets.
Obviously it would be a reveal in season 4, no earlier than that, not sure about the effects on each character, obviously Quinn and Stephen stand to lose everything through it as the ringleaders (at least on the ground, but more on that tinfoil theory later), technically Cam, Sarah, Mel and Rio could be seen as victims rather than criminals, although whether they will want to stick around with the whole college knowing they prostituted themselves is another question, Mel and Sarah give out the impression that they won't care but I don't think Rio and Cam would be so carefree.

The main question is the future of B&R itself. If Burke is only following orders, rather than running the whole show himself, which his call to Priscilla suggested then who is running the show? How long has it actually been going on, Burke might just be the new administrator and it's something the Royces or Burgmeisters have been doing since the start of the college (my bet is on the Royces as that would have more dramatic effect on Jill than a Burgmeister reveal would have on Rusty), that would obviously mean the end of the college totally. I guess that would be a logical way of ending the game as the different stages of education the MGs are in would make long term relationships awkward in some cases. Obviously the throuple would be ok with the college staying open as all three are in the same year. Bella I don't think could have a long term relationship with MC while still being staff in the college, Sage is leaving at the end of the year no matter what, would make for a hard 3 year long-distance relationship (she's not going to want to stick around when it's revealed what her adoptive father was making members of her soriorty do for tuition), Jill would require 2 years of relationship with MC after she finishes college and he's still there. Closing the college allows MC to go wherever his LI goes.

Reactions: Kpyna

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
No one forces you to go "official" with marriage and other stuff or to break or violate any laws if it's prohibited, nobody force you to have (and want to have) a children. You can keep that "honeymoon" phase for years. And making children doesn't oblige you to marry or be married as well. Yes, you lose some rights and privileges, but if you think about it, on the contrary, it's when you get married that you lose a hell of a lot of privileges and freedom. All these obligations, marriage and property contracts and other shit often spoil even the best women.
Even without children or marriage, I see there being many obstacles to a throuple.

Hard to balance with the possibility of jealousy and resentment.
Instead of two people compromising in the relationship, now there's a third wheel.
When they mature, they may not feel the same about this kind of relationship.

I'd say marriage only has real benefits once there are children involved, or children are planned for the future.
Once children are involved, it's no longer about you, it's about them. They become the priority.
If someone is not planning to have children, I don't see the benefit of marriage.

We won't know unless they openly talk about it, and I have the feeling that it will never happen.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is an eventual flashback showing what happened.
I'm also curious as to what Melanie's relationship is with Troy. I assumed that they are siblings.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In this situation, I don't think it is so very unimaginable that I would ask for him. Or that Camilla (or any of these college girls) is anything like a rw prostitute. I kinda like Cammy, and don't mind fucking her in front of everybody. I don't even mind giving her a couple of bucks (found anywhere around) for a fuck. I think it is legitimate in a time of liberated women for a guy to wonder how he is doing, should he press a little harder or is it time to let it go? So ask your pal and let him ask for you. I bet Camilla appreciates that Derek would ask this way, and she might even like him better if he wasn't all the time talking about his real crush. So she offers him a gentle piece of advice, through his friend.
I look at it this way: MC likes Cami and she's sympathise with him, and asking her to hook up with your friend is simply insulting her. No matter what she was doing there, MC would have made it clear to her with such a move, that she was just a hole for satisfaction and he didn't have a drop of respect for her.
Besides, Derek doesn't know how to treat a girl at all. His level is Ashley, Wendy and Granny.

Reactions: ksuha and Maxiom

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I look at it this way: MC likes Cami and she's sympathise with him, and asking her to hook up with your friend is simply insulting her. No matter what she was doing there, MC would have made it clear to her with such a move, that she was just a hole for satisfaction and he didn't have a drop of respect for her.
Besides, Derek doesn't know how to treat a girl at all. His level is Ashley, Wendy and Granny.
unironically, the perfect description of her ;) (y)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No matter what she was doing there, MC would have made it clear to her with such a move, that she was just a hole for satisfaction and he didn't have a drop of respect for her.
I think you're not being entirely fair.
Why is there no respect?
Why these ancient stereotypes?
After all, she's not MC's wife, and she's not his girlfriend.
Well, yes, he invited her to fuck his friend. What's wrong here?
This is just an opportunity for them to give each other a pleasant time. No more.
It is not necessary to draw conclusions from this about the lack of respect.
Again, these are all stereotypes.
That's why the world needs Quinnism. :WeSmart:
For liberation.
For inner liberation, and openness to good and pleasant things.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I look at it this way: MC likes Cami and she's sympathise with him, and asking her to hook up with your friend is simply insulting her.
MC didn't really ask that. He asked how she feels about Derek.

No matter what she was doing there, MC would have made it clear to her with such a move, that she was just a hole for satisfaction and he didn't have a drop of respect for her.
In which case, she would not have bothered to offer her word of advice.

He is not chick magnet, for sure, but he can do ok with the right woman. Arieth? The one that is his real crush. Notice how she runs off from Andy when she hears Derek is still interested. As much as anything else, I think, obvious sincerity counts, unless you are a magnet.

If nothing else, the scene shows that Camilla does not have a prostitute mentality, is not in danger of thinking that people see her as a walking vagina. MC is the one she chooses to have sex with on the dance floor, for free and for fun. Really, this player even likes her.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes