Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Stereotypes again...

And again...

I would have chosen Quinn.
Stereotypes? It's how reality is in the majority of cultures.
Disagreeing with that won't change the culture.

Quinn is fairly hedonistic. She chooses pleasure constantly with drugs and sex.

She has boundaries compared to Arieth though!
She will only sleep with a guy that she likes or respects.
She has "broccoli" boundaries with how intimacy is expressed with her.

Quinn is basically a hedonistic Arieth with a muzzle on. She has boundaries and limits.
Quinnism is a watered down version of Areithism!:ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think you're not being entirely fair.
Why is there no respect?
Why these ancient stereotypes?
After all, she's not MC's wife, and she's not his girlfriend.
Well, yes, he invited her to fuck his friend. What's wrong here?
This is just an opportunity for them to give each other a pleasant time. No more.
It is not necessary to draw conclusions from this about the lack of respect.
Again, these are all stereotypes.
That's why the world needs Quinnism. :WeSmart:
For liberation.
For inner liberation, and openness to good and pleasant things.:sneaky:
Didn't know you have such a progressive mind.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Maxiom

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC is an absolutist when it comes to control of his creation. He refuses to hire help. That is his right.

Some people would like him to soften that stance and delegate to speed up the development process.
It's their right to that opinion, especially if they are paying customers.

Other ideas were thrust forward, like axing Madame Rose.:ROFLMAO: I don't mind the old broad.
I agree with the sentiment that the 60fps animations were an unnecessary upgrade.
I don't care about that in a visual novel.

The impossible isn't being requested. It's very possible but it's not how DPC wants to run his development process.
I personally don't have a dog in the fight. I respect both perspectives.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't deny that to DPC. BaDIK is his creation and he doesn't want to hire anyone. We also have to accept his opinion and we can't change anything about it anyway.

DPC explained the thing with the Madame and the 60 fps animations. The Madame didn't take much time and that's why he's continuing with 60 fps animation because otherwise his PCs finish too quickly and he has to do animation again and again, which means other important work on the game is left behind. DPC has adopted a working method that is varied and does not lead to monotony. Such monotony can lead to a loss of motivation. DPC needs balance during game development.

Is the impossible required? Ask an employee from whom the employer demands ever higher performance. At some point it becomes impossible. We humans have limits. Yes, I know, so that some people now think again that he should hire people, which he doesn't want. There is a difference between delegating work to something yourself and delegating to people (employees). This also needs to be learned and it is not every person's ability to delegate to others, to delegate correctly. We have all read how high DPC demands of itself and these demands are its benchmark. Now ask yourself, which employee would put up with this for long?

If DPC wants to make this move (employee) in his next game, it would make more sense because he can form a team from the start that would have consistent standards. It is simply too late for BaDIK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not progressive enough. Quinnism is conservative compared to Ariethism.

Karamba should ask Joshy92 to take him under his wing, and get out of his comfort zone.
Quinnism submits to Vinnyism where as Ariethism answers to no one in other words quinnism is like pre school while Ariethism is college.
But lets be honest there should only be one Joshy
So leave behind these ism's and join the Great Empire of Josy and spread the greatness of the one true Goddess Alady

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Quinnism submits to Vinnyism where as Ariethism answers to no one in other words quinnism is like pre school while Ariethism is college.
But lets be honest there should only be one Joshy
So leave behind these ism's and join the Great Empire of Josy and spread the greatness of the one true Goddess Alady
I'm with you. But I'll have to halt at the gates of the Great Empire of Josy. I sadly cannot join.
At first I read it as the Great Empire of Joshy92.:ROFLMAO:

My main exclusive route is between Maya and Jill. I'm not ready to choose.
I'm but a wandering ronin.:whistle:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't deny that to DPC. BaDIK is his creation and he doesn't want to hire anyone. We also have to accept his opinion and we can't change anything about it anyway.

DPC explained the thing with the Madame and the 60 fps animations. The Madame didn't take much time and that's why he's continuing with 60 fps animation because otherwise his PCs finish too quickly and he has to do animation again and again, which means other important work on the game is left behind. DPC has adopted a working method that is varied and does not lead to monotony. Such monotony can lead to a loss of motivation. DPC needs balance during game development.

Is the impossible required? Ask an employee from whom the employer demands ever higher performance. At some point it becomes impossible. We humans have limits. Yes, I know, so that some people now think again that he should hire people, which he doesn't want. There is a difference between delegating work to something yourself and delegating to people (employees). This also needs to be learned and it is not every person's ability to delegate to others, to delegate correctly. We have all read how high DPC demands of itself and these demands are its benchmark. Now ask yourself, which employee would put up with this for long?

If DPC wants to make this move (employee) in his next game, it would make more sense because he can form a team from the start that would have consistent standards. It is simply too late for BaDIK.
I agree. He's entitled to his opinion and can develop his creation however he wants.
We're also free to have our own opinions and voice them.
Paying customers are especially entitled to their opinions.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm with you. But I'll have to halt at the gates of the Great Empire of Josy. I sadly cannot join.
At first I read it as the Great Empire of Joshy92.:ROFLMAO:

My main exclusive route is between Maya and Jill. I'm not ready to choose.
I'm but a wandering ronin.:whistle:
Well I can respect that but fear not the Great Empire of Josy offers safe travel for Maya and even Jill fans as part of the love and peace campaign

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Maxiom

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's a not a secret to Jamie, since he hooks up with Riona a lot and I highly doubt that she is doing it for free. Girls have their talks, guys have their own, it would be strange if Derek still have no clue that a few of girls are "available" for $ in a campus. Maybe not the whole thing and how it works exactly, but still. Not all the HOTs are prostitutes, it's Quinn business, so encouraging Maya to pledge to sisterhood shouldn't make any deal here. She would never do that for tuition, even if she knew in advance. So I don't see where the kind of guilty may come from to Derek in this case.

We are talking a lot about possible reveal of Quinn and Stephen business and things, but it would mean that a lot of characters have to be "removed" from the story at a time at some point (very close one if it's supposed to happen). Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie and Quinn herself. They can't deny that and stay in B&R like as nothing happened and B&R state and presence are also highly questionable after a such potential reveal. It will never happen, probably, for a bunch of reasons or at least it would at the very end of the game. Anyway, B&R shutdown means that DIKs, other frats, HOTs etc have no future and MC and his LI and friends will probably have to move to another college. Make your bets.
When did you see Jamie with Riona?

We should make a brand new gameplay since day 1 and check how many times and when we see a HOT talking to a DIK.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh, you invented a religion glorifying Vinny. :oops:
I forgot how much you love this guy. :sneaky:
You're probably playing the game because of him. :unsure:
And Josy is just a cover. :whistle:
I think he and Quinn are nothing but a joke but you know it Quinn that loves the guy but I'm not losing any sleep over a useless pot device and a never was

Screenshot 2023-12-21 214451.png

Sergende999

Feb 9, 2024
In order to import saves, you want to unzip and install the "Transfer_Data.zip" file into a folder labeled "persistent" found in your renpy saves folder. Use this link to find your folder on your device ( ). After installing said file, follow the instructions on this post.

Placing saves/persistent on their own is a bit simpler. All you'll need to do is take the season 3 saves/persistent (Interlude, Episode 9 and 10 saves) unzip them and place them in a folder labeled "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494" (the numbers on the end might be a little different for you). Said folder can be found in the same location as the "persistent" folder mentioned above.
I found the RenPy persistent folder but when i paste the persistent and I open the game nothing happens. I need the transfer data zip too?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I found the RenPy persistent folder but when i paste the persistent and I open the game nothing happens. I need the transfer data zip too?
No no no, the persistent file goes into the "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494" folder. the Transfer data file goes into the persistent folder.

Reactions: KaiserST
Aug 29, 2023
mc "I'll cut to the chase. What do you think about Derek?"
cam "Derek? He's a fun guy, but he's also pretty immature - not to mention drunk as hell tonight."
mc "Sounds like you know him well."
cam "I wouldn't say that. I mean, we haven't talked a lot."
cam "But I've been around him and girls talk."
mc "He's a cool guy, though. Right?"
cam "Yeah. Sure."
cam "You're trying to set me up with your friend the same night you fucked me?"

mc "I promised I'd ask."
cam "Well, the answer is no, ok? For many reasons."
Whenever I’ve played the Others route, I’ve encountered Camila on the dance floor before encountering Derek on the couch, so I’ve never heard her rebuke the MC for trying to set her up with Derek on the same he fucked her. I’m in the bad habit of going through the scenes in the same order each time. I’m learning not to!

But most of the time I’m on different paths, and half those times I don’t mind being a bro for Derek. I know how it’s gonna end, but still. Regardless, Derek needs to get over Ashley since she’s gonna be with Anthony—and so far Anthony’s a good dude, so Ashley’s better off.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes