Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
There are lesbian and gay relationships in which children grow up and that works too. Take Josy, Maya and the MC as an example. Each child would have their own mother (nothing more than a lesbian relationship with children) and father. I do not see a problem there. Children in a normal relationship (mother and father) also play their parents against each other. That is normal. In a three-way relationship with children it wouldn't be much different.

I wouldn't care what my family and my culture would think of me living in a three-way relationship. The only thing that matters to me is whether I and the two women want it. I wouldn't care about anything else. Lesbian relationships are no longer taboo in most western countries, on the contrary, two women can even get married and have children. Of course, there is no such thing as a triple marriage, but there is a solution to how all three can connect permanently. Josy and Maya get married and both have children from the MC. It's just a nice thought for the MC to grow old together with the two women he loves and who love each other. That is love. I'm just imagining the three of them, aged 50+, sitting on the porch and watching their children play with their children. That would be a fulfilling life.

I can only imagine successful individual relationships if the MC in EP4 chooses friendship and not the throuple relationship. Josy said more than once in the game that she didn't want to lose either of them. Josy said in EP4 (Throuple Relationship) so she doesn't want to lose Maya and Maya said to Josy so that won't happen. Therefore, I think that if there should be successful individual relationships, it can only happen on the basis of friendship. On the throuple relationship, the MC will either be in the threesome relationship or end up not being with JM if he messes up.

Honestly. Without Josy, I still wouldn't know anything about such a "Beard" relationship. So I'm not surprised that the MC didn't know anything about it.

Caleb might surprise us. He has no interest in the HOTs. We could read that in EP10. That makes you wonder why not. If an Alpha has a problem with homosexuality, it's Dawe.

Halloween costumes. The allusion in EP9 was confirmed in EP10. Sick Helen and religious Patrick. The pumpkin costume has its meaning, I feel like that. Moment. Maya touches the white, black and red costume. I don't want to see where this could lead. So with my MC in the dressing room to Maya.
It's difficult enough trying to balance time and attention between two children.
I couldn't imagine balancing time and attention between two lineages of children with two different mothers.

A man only has so much time. Two wives with two sets of children is too much.
It's an unhealthy family model. Not to mention the resources needed if one is not wealthy.

The MC comes from a humble background, as does Maya and Josy.
Two wives, two sets of children... Not to mention when MC/Maya/Josy are elderly and need more care.
Not a sustainable model amongst the masses and it's fringe for a reason.

It's also important for children to have a traditional, stable, and sustainable family model, that is well tested over many generations, to pattern themselves after.

Models that haven't been tested thoroughly are an experiment.
Models that existed but are now fringe, are fringe because they don't work on a mass scale.

This character type would be overdone in the story, if Caleb is another beefy gay jock like Chad and Troy.
I think DPC is smart enough to have more contrast than that.

You can't blame Caleb for avoiding Arieth.
To his credit, it doesn't seem like he would sleep with his bro's girlfriend.
He didn't understand what was so special about the HOTs, and had a "more fish in the sea" attitude.

Dawe is almost in awe of Chad.
I could see him initially having a "yuck" gut reaction, but accepting Chad despite his sexual preferences later.
Caleb is a hothead and more of a genuine bully. Dawe is a poser.

I'm not seeing anything deeper regarding the pumpkin costume.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
When did you see Jamie with Riona?

We should make a brand new gameplay since day 1 and check how many times and when we see a HOT talking to a DIK.
You will never see them in action ("NTR" lol), but there are tons of more or less subtle hints through the whole game.

ep7_reception6.jpg ep7_reception5b.jpg

Also, Tommy's words about how good Quinn and Riona in blowjobs (if I remember right EP3, during the "rejects" parade scene). And since Riona till EP7 is available only for $ I doubt that she made a favors for Jamie, Tommy etc. Sarah & Mel ? Same shit. Who's else is left from the HOTs? Elena in relationship with JB, Heather is Tommy's "gf", Arieth? what a joke, but probably the only "sex for free" option. Sage is MG and reserved for MC. Camila just pledged and already in restaraunt. The only ones who is not involved are mostly the new HOTs - Josy, Maya (both MGs), Ashley (don't have a clue), Lily (knows about Quinn and prostitution ring, but she does the same at Pink Rose) and Mona leaved B&R already.

Why does the doctor jump out when episode 10 starts?
Because he is shocked of what you have done with your saves!

Reactions: KaiserST

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Whenever I’ve played the Others route, I’ve encountered Camila on the dance floor before encountering Derek on the couch, so I’ve never heard her rebuke the MC for trying to set her up with Derek on the same he fucked her. I’m in the bad habit of going through the scenes in the same order each time. I’m learning not to!

But most of the time I’m on different paths, and half those times I don’t mind being a bro for Derek. I know how it’s gonna end, but still. Regardless, Derek needs to get over Ashley since she’s gonna be with Anthony—and so far Anthony’s a good dude, so Ashley’s better off.
Anthony isn't really a good dude. He's written as the typical jock who picks on the nerds, he's an asshole. I'm not saying Derek is a saint either. But Ashley is clearly on a "I can change him" path with Anthony and clearly has unresolved feelings for Derek, whom she'd probably like to change as well.

If Ashley gets over her bad-boy phase she'll settle down with somebody a lot more normal than either of them.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Anthony isn't really a good dude. He's written as the typical jock who picks on the nerds, he's an asshole. I'm not saying Derek is a saint either. But Ashley is clearly on a "I can change him" path with Anthony and clearly has unresolved feelings for Derek, whom she'd probably like to change as well.

If Ashley gets over her bad-boy phase she'll settle down with somebody a lot more normal than either of them.
I disagree. When the hell breaks loose and MC is about to step up and take on Caleb, Anthony is the one who tries to break the fight until it gets to something bigger(unlike Dawe's sucker punch).
Anthony is the one who figures shit out with DIK pictures.
If you ask me, his character is a trope of "stupid yet smart when necessary" and is the more mature out of all the secondary jocks.
Ashley is Derek's go-to in the game, who will end up with her, unless MC intervenes - I guess it's obvious. Plus goofy jokester Derek - bad boy? Come on.

Reactions: ksuha and John Ness

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I disagree. When the hell breaks loose and MC is about to step up and take on Caleb, Anthony is the one who tries to break the fight until it gets to something bigger(unlike Dawe's sucker punch).
If you ask me, his character is a trope of "stupid yet smart when necessary" and is the more mature out of all the secondary jocks.
Ashley is Derek's go-to in the game, who will end up with her, unless MC intervenes - I guess it's obvious. Plus goofy jokester Derek - bad boy? Come on.
Anthony slept with Arieth. Despite Areith's infamous reputation, she's still dating his frat brother.
Caleb refused to do the same.

He seemed to enjoy bullying Bert in Episode 10.
When the Alphas are bullying others, he's one of the goons.
He does have enough sense to know when things are going too far.

As you mentioned, de-escalating the fight between the MC and Caleb is his main saving grace.
He's not pure evil but he is far from being a paragon of virtue. He has his moments.

Most mature jock? It's hard to say since most of them don't enjoy much time in the spotlight.
Withstanding his aggression, Caleb is one of the more mature Alphas.

He asks a lot of questions with regard to the social hierarchy and dynamics, and moves accordingly.
He confirms that Dawe is dating Arieth.
He inquires about Troy's relationship and history with the Alphas. Same with the MC's.
Looks like he's trying to move up in status and slowly challenging Chad.

Dawe's family possibly owns the gym? Dawe may have more influence and power than shown thus far.
In one of the clucks, I recall Dawe saying you're welcome to Josy, in regard to the gym.
He is the acting President of the frat.
Caleb is gaining his favor for a reason. Trashing the mansion also contributes to his reputation amongst his group.

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Even without children or marriage, I see there being many obstacles to a throuple.
Gimme back those "obstacles" I had 19-22 years ago and you will become my personal god :p

Hard to balance with the possibility of jealousy and resentment.
Instead of two people compromising in the relationship, now there's a third wheel.
When they mature, they may not feel the same about this kind of relationship.
It all depends on how each participant feels about it. It will not work out if there are any jealousy. It will only work if all likes what they do, genuinely, not pretending. If one of participants acts or feels as a third wheel - then it's definitely not working and 100% doomed to fail.

Regarding the rest, with years a lot of things may change and Throuple is not an exclusion. Look around how small the % of "survived" marriages and then look how much of them are really live happy and not just pretending that all is ok for the sake of the children or other goals (status, society etc)

I'd say marriage only has real benefits once there are children involved, or children are planned for the future.
Once children are involved, it's no longer about you, it's about them. They become the priority.
If someone is not planning to have children, I don't see the benefit of marriage.
It depends on country where you live and particular laws. Official married couple usually just pressured more because of divorce and it's consequences. This does not help children in any way, in any case, the kid stays with one of the parents. And kids doesn't care if their parents were officially together or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an eventual flashback showing what happened.
I'm also curious as to what Melanie's relationship is with Troy. I assumed that they are siblings.
Only if Melanie lied. And if I remember right such things are prohibited at Patreon. Her backstory most likely just points why she is close with Chad & Troy, but nothing more than that.

Whenever I’ve played the Others route, I’ve encountered Camila on the dance floor before encountering Derek on the couch, so I’ve never heard her rebuke the MC for trying to set her up with Derek on the same he fucked her. I’m in the bad habit of going through the scenes in the same order each time. I’m learning not to!

But most of the time I’m on different paths, and half those times I don’t mind being a bro for Derek. I know how it’s gonna end, but still. Regardless, Derek needs to get over Ashley since she’s gonna be with Anthony—and so far Anthony’s a good dude, so Ashley’s better off.
Order is correct to get the dialogue I mentioned, but you have to agree to become a Derek's wingman as well, otherwise MC is not talking with Camila. That dialogue lines only depends on had you fucked her before the conversation or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x and TREXrg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
is the Anthony is " not a piece of shit cunt" , is still a thing for some folks ? , even after the recent episode? :eek: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
He obviously didn't figure out enough, he's stupidly blaming MC for the camera/video - which was obviously installed way before MC ever came onto the scene. I think that camera took a shot of Arelith (sp?) boffing a DiK in that closet area even before her hair color was changed. Everyone knows MC is a "new guy" with the DiK's.

And Ashley stupidly believes "Ant" - who obviously has the IQ of a peanut (he struggles with school work) and "Ant" is obviously in some stupid frat war with the DiK's. A normal, thinking human being would probably stand back from the whole drama and either not get involved or consider that there's two sides to every argument and situation.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I never help Derek with Cam. MC knows Cam is part of the restaurant but Derek doesn't (at least I hope he doesn't, it would put a different spin on him encouraging Maya to pledge the HOTs if he knows about the restaurant) and I think MC will have enough problems with Sage, Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill being pissed about him knowing about the restaurant without Derek also being pissed that MC agreed to try and set him up with a prostitute without warning him she's a prostitute, or alternatively being pissed that MC didn't tell him that he just had to pay Cam rather than trying to hook up with her the traditional way.
That's the thing about being a wingman for Derek. The MC is Derek's wingman for the first time in EP3, when Derek talks to Ashley in the cafeteria. The MC thought to himself so he could make Derek look good this time.

In EP4 we then have Derek asking the MC whether he should try it with Camila or not. At this point I'm already asking myself the question you ask yourself in EP9, because Camila could be a prostitute. The problem with my reasoning is that if the MC accepted the restaurant offer from Quinn, the MC knows that Camilla is a prostitute, if the MC rejected the restaurant offer, the MC cannot know that Camila is a prostitute, only that assume. I also wonder if the MC has the right to decide what he wants for Derek. What if Derek has no problem having a prostitute as a girlfriend. That's why my MC Derek makes it clear in EP3 that if he wants to go after Camila, he should do it.

I'm not helping Derek with Ashley in EP7 because Derek previously told MC to count her as a loss. He said to the MC in EP6 that he liked Ashley more than he thought, but it's not love. In EP7 the MC can then be the wingman in relation to Penny. But if the player does that then, Elena said clearly, so that the MC should do it better next time. The question is, when next time? On a new playthrough? So my MC in EP7 is not the wingman for Derek.

In EP9 the topic with Camila comes up again, which has a clear connection to EP3. Basically I ask myself the same questions as in EP3. But something is different in EP9. Before Derek asks the wingman question, we have another decision to make about Camila and Derek. My MC advises Derek to follow up with Camila while sober. This comes from the conversation between Jamie and Derek when it comes to liquid courage, which actually shows what you want, but decisions made under alcohol are not necessarily wise. There is something else to consider. Is Derek really drunk or not. Camila says he is, but Zoey says so it won't show to Derek.

In EP9 I decide that the MC for Derek is the wingman in relation to Camila. The MC proves his honesty because in EP3 my MC made it clear to Derek that he should try Camila if he wants. Camila rejects Derek either way, but the MC has proven to be a bro to Derek.

Reactions: John Ness

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I never help Derek with Cam. MC knows Cam is part of the restaurant but Derek doesn't (at least I hope he doesn't, it would put a different spin on him encouraging Maya to pledge the HOTs if he knows about the restaurant) and I think MC will have enough problems with Sage, Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill being pissed about him knowing about the restaurant without Derek also being pissed that MC agreed to try and set him up with a prostitute without warning him she's a prostitute, or alternatively being pissed that MC didn't tell him that he just had to pay Cam rather than trying to hook up with her the traditional way.
you think it would be a problem for Derek?
maybe it could pay off, but considering Derek's list of accomplishments, Camilla would automatically go in the stories to tell the grandkids

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You are right about many things. But ask yourself the following question. Would B&R have to be closed if Stephen Burke had nothing to do with prostitution, just found out about it and is eliminating the prostitution problem on campus?

In my opinion, B&R's presence would then not be at risk because the officials would have acted. The system would have worked.
It's the opposite side of the coin, but the coin remains the same. Will it be the B&R shutdown after finding and presenting evidence of Stephen's involvement into the prostitution ring, his "business" with Quinn, her own drug dealing activities or it will be a fake "investigation" forced and started by Stephen himself to save his ass and confuse the facts. Despite of how it's done it will cross out and put an end to history of almost all frats and sisterhood on campus. And I doubt that it's that kind of story our MC is telling us from the future.

Sometimes evil can slip off and avoid punishment or responsibility. Sometimes it's you who have to make such tough choice, like a choice between letting evil slip off or punish it but also ruin everything around - a lot of lives and destines, future and potential fun.

Why do you think MC and a lot of other characters don't run to the police or the feds, knowing that some girls sell themselves for $, that not only weed are being used on campus (even if it were only weed!), etc. MC mentioned police only once - when he was directly threatened with a gun, but was calmed down in seconds.

At the age and a period of life the game is about, it's quite plausible to act in a such way. You'd better shut up and have fun instead of running to police after every illegal activity you see or know about to ruin everything, become a snitch, etc. Even fights are hushing up and resolving without involving the authorities and other shit. All DIK's, HOT's, Alphas, dormies, etc are all tied and smeared in the same shit. And until nobody died or got seriously injured, it's probably will be "ok".

People's consciousness and attitudes towards such things change as they grow up and change their environment and lifestyle from college and fun to family, children and work. When such things stop being enjoyable or become dangerous or annoying.

Subtle hints ? We have moved past this stage :HideThePain:

View attachment 3358651
I meant the whole thing like not showing the player how it happened exactly. And even this is subtle, since he said "I hooked up with Riona" and not "I bought a sex from Riona".

In EP4 we then have Derek asking the MC whether he should try it with Camila or not. At this point I'm already asking myself the question you ask yourself in EP9, because Camila could be a prostitute. The problem with my reasoning is that if the MC accepted the restaurant offer from Quinn, the MC knows that Camilla is a prostitute, if the MC rejected the restaurant offer, the MC cannot know that Camila is a prostitute, only that assume. I also wonder if the MC has the right to decide what he wants for Derek. What if Derek has no problem having a prostitute as a girlfriend. That's why my MC Derek makes it clear in EP3 that if he wants to go after Camila, he should do it.
MC knows about Camila and have it in mind when he tries to "warn" Maya about Quinn:

my "She said that she might have an offer for me, if I passed the initiation..."
my "...but not what for."
mc "(Not...like she's using Camila...right?)"
mc "Don't trust Quinn, Maya."
my "What?"
mc "She's evil!"
my "Evil? Come on, she's just a bit...rough around the edges."
mc "Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls."
mc "She uses them to earn money."
my "Uses them how?"
mc "Just...don't trust her, Maya. Please!"

MC is quite aware of what is going on and have a clue who is in Quinn's restaurant. The reasons why he haven't told Maya all the truth I mentioned above.

We often judge characters and their actions incorrectly or without taking into account where we are at the moment and at what stage of life we are at the moment. We forget how many stupid things we ourselves have done before, and that is why very specific reviews of this game in the spirit of the relentless "lawyer" periodically slip through:

Ah! Maya grinded our MC w/o asking the permission! - GUILTY! TO JAIL! (99% of you would like or even beg god for something like this to happen and wouldn't ever mind if it does);

Ah! that bitch RAPED MC! (Quinn at CUM-petition) - GUILTY! TO JAIL! (same shit);

Oh! That bad boy punched me in the face or beat my ass! Call the cops! Make charges and put him into jail!

They smoke weed like that?! Nobody reported? An organized criminal group. Mutual responsibility, everyone is guilty, punish everyone, close everything down (fucking snitch cunt if ran away and reported your buds);

Girls sell themselves? Pimp?! Nuclear strike there, immediately! (wow! the world's oldest profession in action, while nobody minds against the same things happening in social networks, instagramm and so on).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and jimbro

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Does anybody have any news about Casiope?

I have been using their walkthrough for as far as I can remember and I see that it still hasn't been updated for Episode 10.
I hope they are ok...

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I ended up working on art all week. I've been working on new environments and chugging on with renders for bigger scenes. A handful of SFW animations have been posed in the process.

The scene I started working on yesterday will need ~400-600 renders to complete - it's massive. It's always hard to estimate the render count for a scene because sometimes renders are used multiple times in dialogue.

I believe I have decided on the first preview for this episode and will publish it in the upcoming week.

The render queue is lasting well throughout February, as I hoped. At the moment, I'm feeling inspired to focus on art and will continue doing that until I feel like writing again. I'm also planning which lewd scene to create next to refill the animation queue when needed.

Depending on the final animation count, I estimate that I've already posed 40-45% of the needed animations for episode 11. It's clear that I've been focusing on this up until recent weeks.

Poll news
Maya won the special render poll that ended today, and she will get a dedicated special render set in episode 11. I'm looking forward to creating it and must decide what I want. It's always hard trying to top the recent episode's special render sets, but I will do my best. Also decided by this poll, Isabella will get her special render set in episode 12. Thanks for voting!

One special render set poll remains for episode 11, but that will be saved for later. Instead, there will be another cosmetic poll starting later this month for Sage.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes