KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I will take what I can from this report.

40% posed animations is around 136 posed if I were to use ep 10 as reference. I know he said 40-45%, but I learned to be pessimistic when dealing with this game lol.

The last number of posed animations we got (85) was from the report in 05/01, which means he posed around 50 animations in the meanwhile.

Not a bad number, no idea how many were rendered, but I wouldnt be surprised if the number is close to 90 considering in 05/01 the number was 63.

We can never know for sure, but I bet the massive scene he is talking about will be the one in Bella's home when they finally look and discuss the contract.

Cant wait for the preview, I need something new to discuss.

That's a very big decision, cabrón :rolleyes:
Took only 7 weeks...

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
40% posed animations is around 136 posed if I were to use ep 10 as reference. I know he said 40-45%, but I learned to be pessimistic when dealing with this game lol.

The last number of posed animations we got (85) was from the report in 05/01, which means he posed around 50 animations in the meanwhile.

Not a bad number, no idea how many were rendered, but I wouldnt be surprised if the number is close to 90 considering in 05/01 the number was 63.
The render queue is lasting well throughout February, as I hoped. ... I'm also planning which lewd scene to create next to refill the animation queue when needed.
This means that most of posed animations will be rendered by the end of February. So it means that number of completed animations would be around 140 by that time too. Good number for beginning of the spring, imo.

We can never know for sure, but I bet the massive scene he is talking about will be the one in Bella's home when they finally look and discuss the contract.
400 or even 600 static renders for Bella's place is insane. It's definitely something else. The whole BBQ party have around 1100 static renders, but it includes everything - all the MGs/SGs branching, lewd scenes parts, shrooms scenes and "branching". What you could fit and which event run in the Bella's house to occupy such amount of renders? All freeroams at DIKs mansion took ~400 renders in EP10. Cleaning after Halloween, arguing with Alphas, MCs phone calls, etc. And DPC haven't mentioned that he is creating a free roam. Just a "scene". It must be something really huge and canon.

It depends on how he counting these renders. Does he include the reused ones (when characters are talking during dialogues) or he just counting the scene "frames". Depending on the answer the number or scene "frames" may be 2-3 times less than unique renders used to create such scene. So, it could take about 200-300 unique renders. Still HUGE, but more plausible.

Cant wait for the preview, I need something new to discuss.

Took only 7 weeks...
It already took 3 months, because the last EP10 preview came out at November, 15.

Reactions: TREXrg and KaiserST

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
400 or even 600 static renders for Bella's place is insane. It's definitely something else. The whole BBQ party have around 1100 static renders, but it includes everything - all the MGs/SGs branching, lewd scenes parts, shrooms scenes and "branching". What you could fit and which event run in the Bella's house to occupy such amount of renders? All freeroams at DIKs mansion took ~400 renders in EP10. Cleaning after Halloween, arguing with Alphas, MCs phone calls, etc. And DPC haven't mentioned that he is creating a free roam. Just a "scene". It must be something really huge and canon.
You say that as though Bella's house won't be a big free roam, with variations depending on whether you got the contract and snippets for each girl's path. I agree that wouldn't be a great use of time, but DPC is well past gilding lilies at this point: he's gilding silverware. Anything is possible.

The bigger question is whether he considers a free roam as a single scene, or a series of sub-scenes.

It depends on how he counting these renders. Does he include the reused ones (when characters are talking during dialogues) or he just counting the scene "frames". Depending on the answer the number or scene "frames" may be 2-3 times less than unique renders used to create such scene. So, it could take about 200-300 unique renders. Still HUGE, but more plausible.
The diary specifically mentions it being hard to estimate render counts in a scene since sometimes a render is used multiple times, so it seems clear the estimate is for unique shots.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im thinking of getting this game on steam so just to be clear could you guys answer me this questions?

You cant have an harem with all girls right?

How many routes does this game have?

Is there any sharing in the game? I dont mind sharing with girls, the game has the group sex tag and like with sharing I dont
mind if it is with just girls but I dont want to share with other dudes

How is the multiple protag thing? I dont like jumping from character to character

How is the cheating? cause usually cheating is use for where the MC steals a girl

It has the graphic violence tag, does any girl die?

Any girl get raped?

Any idea if preggo would be part of the game?

Mods are compatible with the steam version?

Prostition tag is just for side girls to add more scenes or a LI is a hooker?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
No harem

Around 5 routes, plus some minor variations.

No sharing girls so far.

The fem protagonist is only for a short interlude between Episodes 8 & 9. The rest of the game is only in the male MC.

After episode 9 some actions register as cheating if u choose a main girl in ep 8, no consequences so far, but there might be in the future.

No

Only one girl got pregant, but its a girl u cant pursue and it was played as a joke.

Yes

No LI is a prostitute.
Thx I forgot to ask in the harem part, do we fuck all the girls or for each route we have a couple girls? Sry for bothering you

Sep 26, 2023
No.

5 major paths with variations.

Is there any sharing in the game? I dont mind sharing with girls, the game has the group sex tag and like with sharing I dont
No there aren't.

How is the multiple protag thing? I dont like jumping from character to character
You only play the Main character's girlfriend during an interlude. Not even 10 % of the game.

How is the cheating? cause usually cheating is use for where the MC steals a girl
That's the case. Some girls can cheat on their boyfriend, husband or girlfriend in some cases :BootyTime: But they won't cheat on you.

Not for now.

Any girl get raped?
No.

Probably not, the game is very vanilla.

The dev hates mods and put trap with evey new update. It's better to play without mods.

Just the side girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

I ended up working on art all week. I've been working on new environments and chugging on with renders for bigger scenes. A handful of SFW animations have been posed in the process.

The scene I started working on yesterday will need ~400-600 renders to complete - it's massive. It's always hard to estimate the render count for a scene because sometimes renders are used multiple times in dialogue.

I believe I have decided on the first preview for this episode and will publish it in the upcoming week.

The render queue is lasting well throughout February, as I hoped. At the moment, I'm feeling inspired to focus on art and will continue doing that until I feel like writing again. I'm also planning which lewd scene to create next to refill the animation queue when needed.

Depending on the final animation count, I estimate that I've already posed 40-45% of the needed animations for episode 11. It's clear that I've been focusing on this up until recent weeks.

Poll news
Maya won the special render poll that ended today, and she will get a dedicated special render set in episode 11. I'm looking forward to creating it and must decide what I want. It's always hard trying to top the recent episode's special render sets, but I will do my best. Also decided by this poll, Isabella will get her special render set in episode 12. Thanks for voting!

One special render set poll remains for episode 11, but that will be saved for later. Instead, there will be another cosmetic poll starting later this month for Sage.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Thank you very much for posting

Another week, another.... nothing? At least no numbers to work with. 40-45% of the total estimated animations are posed, from experience... DPC is adding more animations to the episode than planned at the end, so lets say... 30-35% are posed. But... posed doesnt mean anything. Posing animations is not that time consuming. The render-time is the issue and after the initial report on january 5th we didnt get any new numbers on that. Which is a little disappointing. At this time he should have rendered at least 120 animations but i have a feeling we arent even near that number. At january 5th he already had rendered 63 animations and additionally posed 85... if the queue is working like DPC has been telling us (it was vague but he said something like that they render faster than before) those posed 85 animations should be nearly done by now... and i dont believe that. Plus... that would mean we are already near half of the total animations of episode 10... in 2 months? Nah, never ever. But even if this is the case... so far he only worked on lewd animations, i think the lewd scenes are planned way ahead before the rest of the episodes. But than DPC is adding more and more "SFW" animations which will be added on top and most of the time near the end of the dev cycle too... Wich will lead to a delay.

Lets just hope he is working more efficiently on the animations than before and is not going overboard again with them and adds a lot in the "late window" of the dev cycle like he did with episode 9 and 10 so we have to wait another 2 months only for them.

For the static renders... those numbers doesnt really matter. 400-600 renders for a huge scene, so it will be a big and long scene could be the "debrefing" scene for the Maya-contract heist... lot of characters theres, many branches too, will be a bigger scene for sure. But 400-600 renders... DPC has done those in a week in the past if he focused on those. He can be really fast with static renders if he wants too.

Well, lets hope the next DEV report will show some rendered animation numbers.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Im thinking of getting this game on steam so just to be clear could you guys answer me this questions?

Any girl get raped?

No harem.

4 main girl routes, one route for side girls which branches out from there. With different affinitys taken into account and mixing of routes for different scenes, probably about 20 routes currently.

Sharing is MFF threesomes, one of the main girl routes is a throuple (MC with two girls), other threesomes are also in the game, no MMF yet but there could potentially be one (easily avoided) in the future.

The interlude (short episode between episode 8 and 9) has a female protag, rest of the game has one male protag.

Cheating is potentially MC cheating on other girls (not yet in game but there is a line of code that suggests future possibility, the aforementioned throuple starts with the girls being in a relationship with each other and getting close to MC, one is honest with the MC that she's in a relationship, the other isn't. There's also cheating in relationships not involving MC.

Not yet, dev did that in a previous game though so can't be ruled out. As of now the graphic violence tag only refers to fistfights.

No.

Only as part of epilogue I'd guess, option is available to creampie but the code doesn't save the decision, a character MC doesn't have sexual relationship with does become pregnant though.

Yes. But use at your own risk, dev doesn't like mods and has been known to put tripwires in the code to break modded games. Also make sure you download the right mod, Steam version is only up to ep 8, don't download the ep 10 mod for it.

None of the main girls are prostitutes, however the side girls in this game are quite major characters and some of them are involved in prostitution.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
No.

5 major paths with variations.

No there aren't.

You only play the Main character's girlfriend during an interlude. Not even 10 % of the game.

That's the case. Some girls can cheat on their boyfriend, husband or girlfriend in some cases :BootyTime: But they won't cheat on you.

Not for now.

No.

Probably not, the game is very vanilla.

The dev hates mods and put trap with evey new update. It's better to play without mods.

Just the side girls.
No harem.

4 main girl routes, one route for side girls which branches out from there. With different affinitys taken into account and mixing of routes for different scenes, probably about 20 routes currently.

Sharing is MFF threesomes, one of the main girl routes is a throuple (MC with two girls), other threesomes are also in the game, no MMF yet but there could potentially be one (easily avoided) in the future.

The interlude (short episode between episode 8 and 9) has a female protag, rest of the game has one male protag.

Cheating is potentially MC cheating on other girls (not yet in game but there is a line of code that suggests future possibility, the aforementioned throuple starts with the girls being in a relationship with each other and getting close to MC, one is honest with the MC that she's in a relationship, the other isn't. There's also cheating in relationships not involving MC.

Not yet, dev did that in a previous game though so can't be ruled out. As of now the graphic violence tag only refers to fistfights.

No.

Only as part of epilogue I'd guess, option is available to creampie but the code doesn't save the decision, a character MC doesn't have sexual relationship with does become pregnant though.

Yes. But use at your own risk, dev doesn't like mods and has been known to put tripwires in the code to break modded games. Also make sure you download the right mod, Steam version is only up to ep 8, don't download the ep 10 mod for it.

None of the main girls are prostitutes, however the side girls in this game are quite major characters and some of them are involved in prostitution.
You can flirt with the 5 LIs and fucks a lot of side girls, then in Ep8 you'll have to commit to one LI or just keep fucking the side girls.
Thanks for all the answers guys

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Maya won the special render poll that ended today, and she will get a dedicated special render set in episode 11. I'm looking forward to creating it and must decide what I want. It's always hard trying to top the recent episode's special render sets, but I will do my best. Also decided by this poll, Isabella will get her special render set in episode 12. Thanks for voting!
Even the DPC realized that Bella doesn't win shit anymore due to her low popularity. 'Fortunately', she will receive a special render as a consolation prize for coming in last place.

Reactions: TREXrg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm with you. But I'll have to halt at the gates of the Great Empire of Josy. I sadly cannot join.
At first I read it as the Great Empire of Joshy92.:ROFLMAO:

My main exclusive route is between Maya and Jill. I'm not ready to choose.
I'm but a wandering ronin.:whistle:

I agree. He's entitled to his opinion and can develop his creation however he wants.
We're also free to have our own opinions and voice them.
Paying customers are especially entitled to their opinions.
Absolutely right. But what bothers me is that opinions often turn into hate posts. Being a DIK is basically fun for all of us and we owe that to DPC, which is why he doesn't deserve various hate posts. Opinions yes, hate posts no.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Absolutely right. But what bothers me is that opinions often turn into hate posts. Being a DIK is basically fun for all of us and we owe that to DPC, which is why he doesn't deserve various hate posts. Opinions yes, hate posts no.
I agree. If it gets really toxic, it's not fun.
But being blindly submissive doesn't help either.

Healthy criticism is good. As is poking fun at an ego if it gets out of control.

I have respect and appreciation for DPC's work.
BADIK is one of the best western-styled AVNs.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Bella's fans right now myself included...
View attachment 3359649
See you guys in 2026...
I take solace in the fact that her set will look better quality-wise than if he released it with Ep11. But it's a pretty pathetic cope, anyway.
Yeahhh.... Bella is my fave. This episode, her path was garbage.
I feel like DPC has overdone it with drama on her path. There's so many obstacles, but the biggest one is her husband. It would have been so much, much easier if Bella was just a widow who couldn't move on after her husband's death. Instead, with him being missing, she is living in a limbo-like state. She can't move on because she wants to stay loyal to him. And she can't be happy with him either because, you know, he's missing. As a Bella fan, I'll keep pursuing her regardless, but I fully understand people who are put off by this.

Reactions: TREXrg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes