felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I ended up working on art all week. I've been working on new environments and chugging on with renders for bigger scenes. A handful of SFW animations have been posed in the process.

The scene I started working on yesterday will need ~400-600 renders to complete - it's massive. It's always hard to estimate the render count for a scene because sometimes renders are used multiple times in dialogue.

I believe I have decided on the first preview for this episode and will publish it in the upcoming week.

The render queue is lasting well throughout February, as I hoped. At the moment, I'm feeling inspired to focus on art and will continue doing that until I feel like writing again. I'm also planning which lewd scene to create next to refill the animation queue when needed.

Depending on the final animation count, I estimate that I've already posed 40-45% of the needed animations for episode 11. It's clear that I've been focusing on this up until recent weeks.

Poll news
Maya won the special render poll that ended today, and she will get a dedicated special render set in episode 11. I'm looking forward to creating it and must decide what I want. It's always hard trying to top the recent episode's special render sets, but I will do my best. Also decided by this poll, Isabella will get her special render set in episode 12. Thanks for voting!

One special render set poll remains for episode 11, but that will be saved for later. Instead, there will be another cosmetic poll starting later this month for Sage.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
the last 3 updates to talk about this preview.

unlikely to disappoint when it is finally released :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Creator please, create an ending where the MC gets everyone.

Reactions: PocketMon

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just need a ending married with Nicole and stepfathering Marvin. That's the only thing i need. The only thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You all assume that Stephen Burke is the bad guy. Why? There is no irrefutable evidence in the entire game that Stephen Burke is the bad guy. I assume this is so that we as players decide whether Stephen Burke is the bad guy or the good guy who will end the prostitution and drugs without B&R suffering reputational damage.
Damn :HideThePain: , I swore for myself not to comment on your most detached from reality posts, but I can't help myself :KEK:

Better than some, at least he doesn't kill anybody or something like that. He is cheating on his wife, while she is not (until MC is getting involved, but it doesn't make Stephen better, it makes Jade and MC bad). But "good guy" :HideThePain: ? He using his state and money to get what he want. It's illegal, it's out of morale and it's just not a decent behaviour for a person such as him. One thing is to just buy sex, another thing is to head a prostitution ring, have a pimp on a campus and cover all those activities. Using the student grants in exchange of sex and making girls join the prostitution ring, instead of getting those grants to someone, who really deserves it. Etc, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stephen fucked Cathy - at first. Then it escalated when Quinn & Riona joined the B&R and he always fucks the freshwomen since that time. Jade only wanted a revenge. It's your choice and right to give it to her or not. It doesn't make Stephen worse or better. Both Jade & Stephen deserves what they got.

Jade doesn't fuck any student and Stephen doesn't fuck any student. We as players are likely to decide that Stephen is the bad guy if the MC is the bad guy. The same applies vice versa.

I have already refuted all the other alleged evidence that leads you to believe that Stephen Burke is the bad guy if the MC is CHICK.
This shrooms again... :Kappa:

Permanent chick? (I hope you aware about 4 possible DIK choices during first 2 seasons)

The Stephen activities and behaviour is canon. Your MC is out of control of all this regardless of your choices and affinity especially. You may only fuck up the Jade divorce property part for a $ millions with your particular decision. The most expensive fuck she would ever had. And yes, you can do this and still be a "chick" as well. Stop. Taking. Shrooms. Please?

I won't argue with you, we are all just human and humans make mistakes. That is undeniable. People's perspectives are also different because it depends on who you feel more connected to or who you find repulsive. This is normal, this is the subjective point of view.

But there is also an objective perspective. Let's take the example of the grass. I don't see smoking weed as a problem, even though I don't take drugs. But I see drug dealing as a problem.

Another example. I have no problem with girls voluntarily prostituting themselves, it's their life. I only object if they are pushed into it, or worse, forced into it. Riona didn't look happy after the threesome sex with Quinn and the MC. I have something against that.

You can't accuse me of being purely subjective because I deal controversially with all the characters, including Josy and Maya. I even do that with Quinn. I've written positive and negative things about Quinn.

But most of you in the thread don't even consider that Stephen Burke isn't the bad guy. In my opinion, this is a completely subjective point of view. There is no solid evidence that Stephen Burke is the evil one. No, people want him to be the bad one. Actually, everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
I wrote this in general, addressing everyone, and not specifically to you. Because it's a huge problem. This is a problem of perception of the game universe and wrong expectations of certain actions or behavior from the characters. Many people look at everything that is happening purely from their own personal position and sight - not from the MCs point, without taking into account age, place, environment and other factors. Lack of imagination or role playing will.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I don't know why I haven't seen anybody talking about this, but did you guys catch this on Quinn's path in Episode 10 during the restaurant date with her? The woman she meets up with while the MC's refilling his soda says this to her. Personally, I think it's Priscilla and she's talking about Quinn making her delete the picture of Cathy.

1708119000368.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't know why I haven't seen anybody talking about this, but did you guys catch this on Quinn's path in Episode 10 during the restaurant date with her? The woman she meets up with while the MC's refilling his soda says this to her. Personally, I think it's Priscilla and she's talking about Quinn making her delete the picture of Cathy.

View attachment 3360615
I agree with you that she's Priscilla, but I think she's talking about something related with Burke and the "free" tuitions.

Just a speculation, of course.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
As far as Bella is concerned, there are two situations that can hardly go unnoticed. She's in a sexy outfit baking pancakes with our MC, as well as sunbathing by the pool with him. And both of those pictures end up on social networks. He is a teenage freshman, and she is a married woman and part of the staff of the university he attends. If those aren't reasons for rumours, then I don't know what is.
... BTW Bella is my fav too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As far as Bella is concerned, there are two situations that can hardly go unnoticed. She's in a sexy outfit baking pancakes with our MC, as well as sunbathing by the pool with him. And both of those pictures end up on social networks. He is a teenage freshman, and she is a married woman and part of the staff of the university he attends. If those aren't reasons for rumours, then I don't know what is.
... BTW Bella is my fav too.
DPC is a boomer so he does not know how social media works.

so far there's only been one incident where something that happened on rooster had "real life" consequences, and that's the picture of MC with the pink rose girls.

for the rest it's fine that Derek has a stolen trophy in his room, that Maya and Josy post pictures together etc..

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
DPC is a boomer so he does not know how social media works.

so far there's only been one incident where something that happened on rooster had "real life" consequences, and that's the picture of MC with the pink rose girls.

for the rest it's fine that Derek has a stolen trophy in his room, that Maya and Josy post pictures together etc..
This a bit insulting to the intelligence of DPC, as ElectronicRoberts correctly pointed out. The entire plot of the game is flawlessly designed, with no flaws or mistakes. If you think there's a mistake in the plot, it's probably not due to DPC's fault, you're probably just blind or stupid and not seeinghow brilliant this twist is.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
One special render set poll remains for episode 11, but that will be saved for later. Instead, there will be another cosmetic poll starting later this month for Sage.

Have a great weekend.
Okay If this is a poll for the best underwear for Sage, then the panty party will be officially confirmed.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:rolleyes: :WaitWhat:

They behaved fine until Throuple reveal in EP10 and never posted something together.
And nothing ever happened so far outside the Throuple branch.
it doesn't seem to me that the problem with a photo with Maya and Josy together is the trouple...

do you remember a secondary character named Patrick? the only person in the world Maya don't should be seen with by him is Josy
This a bit insulting to the intelligence of DPC, as ElectronicRoberts correctly pointed out. The entire plot of the game is flawlessly designed, with no flaws or mistakes. If you think there's a mistake in the plot, it's probably not due to DPC's fault, you're probably just blind or stupid and not seeinghow brilliant this twist is.
likely :cry:

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes