varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Just finished playing the Jill branch and I get the vibe that we might get a sex scene with Bianca in the future. She might not be a proper love interest but more as a temptation for the MC to overcome.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just finished playing the Jill branch and I get the vibe that we might get a sex scene with Bianca in the future. She might not be a proper love interest but more as a temptation for the MC to overcome.
no way she'd fuck MC even if there is attraction, she is a good friend to Jill

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
In the part of the game where the DIK's fix their mansion, I saved enough money to buy windows. However, I didn't notice a difference in the game itself if I didn't buy them at all. So do I miss something or what...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In the part of the game where the DIK's fix their mansion, I saved enough money to buy windows. However, I didn't notice a difference in the game itself if I didn't buy them at all. So do I miss something or what...
If you don't buy windows and you have enough money, the game will buy them automatically.
You even get a notification on the last turn of the mini-game: “windows ordered automatically”

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Official walkthrough, Season 2, page 105:

"If you have earned enough money to purchase the windows, do so now. The game will automatically purchase them if you have enough money and forget to do so."

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
since some here mentioned that the early versions used to have voice acting for jill and bella, i'm wondering if someone here has a backup of those early versions to share???

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
WHY? Is Jill surrounded by so many good looking women!? I just met mama Jill today and had to keep my calm. Pray for me brothers. That I don't give in to temptation. Or maybe...I just have to come to terms...that Jill is not the one for me...No! I refuse to give her up! I must stay strong!

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Does some1 know, how I can get the affinity choice "Rescue Maya"? I am on a neutral MJ Run, with chick score. Normally you have opportunities while on neutral-runs, where you can get DIK or CHICk choices.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes