Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Now you just gave Dalli a theory Derek is cheating on Jessi with sappy Lisa :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Theory: You see, Derek is here trying to fuck a tree. This proves that Derek has become a drug addict. Why? Because during the Thanksgiving party we saw him trying to have sex with a tree being under mushrooms. We also see a beach and warm weather here, and this is most likely Spring Break. Who supplies drugs, including mushrooms? Quinn. This means that Quinn's drug business continues to live and prosper.
See, that's easy.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
What the fuck are you all talking about ? :WaitWhat: There's no Cathy picture to delete. Rusty removed it from the DIK cluck but a lot of student had the time to download the picture. That's why Dawe is seen putting flyers with the naked picture everywhere in episode 6. There's nothing Quinn, Priscilla or anyone can do about it.

And the girl talking with Quinn was a former drug user, their exchange is explicite. Quinn even called her a junkie.
After the MC goes outside and Quinn follows him, he asks her whether or not she was selling drugs to that woman after Quinn reveals to the MC that she's a drug dealer on campus. Quinn responds with something like: "Yes, but it's more complicated than that.". So no, I wouldn't really say their exchange is completely explicit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Sep 26, 2023
After the MC goes outside and Quinn follows him, he asks her whether or not she was selling drugs to that woman after Quinn reveals to the MC that she's a drug dealer on campus. Quinn responds with something like: "Yes, but it's more complicated than that.". So no, I wouldn't really say their exchange is completely explicit.
The woman being a former customer of Quinn and wanted to cut ties with her is explicit. Everything else mentioned previously ( the woman being Priscilla, Cathy pic... ) are just theories. I don't know why you got the impression she had to be "Priscilla" and the favour was related to Cathy picture. It can be a possibility but it could be a lot of other things.

Of course the woman being Heather just because the two names share the same color is just dalli_x playing another game like usual. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Kpyna

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
The woman being a former customer of Quinn and wanted to cut ties with her is explicit. Everything else mentioned previously ( the woman being Priscilla, Cathy pic... ) are just theories. I don't know why you got the impression she had to be "Priscilla" and the favour was related to Cathy picture. It can be a possibility but it could be a lot of other things.

Of course the woman being Heather just because the two names share the same color is just dalli_x playing another game like usual. :BootyTime:
Priscilla is clearly involved in Burke's and Quinn's criminal activities and them cutting ties after whatever happened with Quinn's restaurant that made Quinn storm out of Burke's office and only now talk about dropping out of college seems reasonable to me. But yes, it's just a theory and it could be something else.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Who is Priscilla? or am I missing something here?
Ep. 9: Burke ends his conversation with Maya about her tuition, Maya gets out and Burke immediately phones a certain Priscilla (we had never heard of her before).

Ep. 10: we see Quinn talking to an unknown woman at the diner (we don't see her face and the story isn't telling her name).

This is what we only know.

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
Ep. 9: Burke ends his conversation with Maya about her tuition, Maya gets out and Burke immediately phones a certain Priscilla (we had never heard of her before).

Ep. 10: we see Quinn talking to an unknown woman at the diner (we don't see her face and the story isn't telling her name).

This is what we only know.
ty for answer

I thought I missed something important during the walkthrough, because of forum theories about Priscilla and her involvement in Burke shenanigans, Quinn's Restaurant and the secret world government.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Could be Quinn or could someone that actually matters in the crime world
For Chrissake, dude :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We saw Quinn getting out of Burke's office in front of everybody. If he had called Quinn, he would have said: "Quinn, we need to talk", and yet he says: "Priscilla, we need to talk".

Anyway, the scene where Burke calls Priscilla is canon - it always happens with no change, no matter your choices are as a player, but the scene where Quinn talks to the Unknown Woman only happens if you date Quinn.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Anyway, the scene where Burke calls Priscilla is canon - it always happens with no change, no matter your choices are as a player, but the scene where Quinn talks to the Unknown Woman only happens if you date Quinn.
We only see it if we date Quinn, the likelihood is that the conversation happens anyway but we don't see it unless we date Quinn. For me the only non-canon events are things that happen differently depending on our choices, for example it's not canon that Jill dresses as a banana for Halloween. If we see something on one playthrough, and then don't see it on another playthrough simply because we're not at that location then it's still a canon event, unless we see something on the other playthrough that contradicts it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
For Chrissake, dude :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We saw Quinn getting out of Burke's office in front of everybody. If he had called Quinn, he would have said: "Quinn, we need to talk", and yet he says: "Priscilla, we need to talk".

Yeah and Quinn wasn't happy after that talk, the unknown women you speak of might be Priscilla and since Burke called Priscilla first then talk to Quinn and the "unknown" women told Quinn she never wants to see her again(I think someone posted a render of that) Priscilla is higher up then Quinn

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes