Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I ended up working on art all week. I've been working on new environments and chugging on with renders for bigger scenes. A handful of SFW animations have been posed in the process.

The scene I started working on yesterday will need ~400-600 renders to complete - it's massive. It's always hard to estimate the render count for a scene because sometimes renders are used multiple times in dialogue.

I believe I have decided on the first preview for this episode and will publish it in the upcoming week.

The render queue is lasting well throughout February, as I hoped. At the moment, I'm feeling inspired to focus on art and will continue doing that until I feel like writing again. I'm also planning which lewd scene to create next to refill the animation queue when needed.

Depending on the final animation count, I estimate that I've already posed 40-45% of the needed animations for episode 11. It's clear that I've been focusing on this up until recent weeks.

Poll news
Maya won the special render poll that ended today, and she will get a dedicated special render set in episode 11. I'm looking forward to creating it and must decide what I want. It's always hard trying to top the recent episode's special render sets, but I will do my best. Also decided by this poll, Isabella will get her special render set in episode 12. Thanks for voting!

One special render set poll remains for episode 11, but that will be saved for later. Instead, there will be another cosmetic poll starting later this month for Sage.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Maya won something, ep 10 really did a lot of good for her wounder how it will be handle if it turns out most of Maya loan problems comes from the fact she didn't read it

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I take solace in the fact that her set will look better quality-wise than if he released it with Ep11. But it's a pretty pathetic cope, anyway.

I feel like DPC has overdone it with drama on her path. There's so many obstacles, but the biggest one is her husband. It would have been so much, much easier if Bella was just a widow who couldn't move on after her husband's death. Instead, with him being missing, she is living in a limbo-like state. She can't move on because she wants to stay loyal to him. And she can't be happy with him either because, you know, he's missing. As a Bella fan, I'll keep pursuing her regardless, but I fully understand people who are put off by this.
Similar to the "loan" enough is enough. It's dragging on for far too long now and it's now worse than before. "He's missing" Missing where!?! Did he get abducted by aliens? Did he leave you to start his new life as Madame Rose? Did you kill him and are now playing the sad wife card? I watch too much true crime.

These two storylines need be brought behind the barn.

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's difficult enough trying to balance time and attention between two children.
I couldn't imagine balancing time and attention between two lineages of children with two different mothers.

A man only has so much time. Two wives with two sets of children is too much.
It's an unhealthy family model. Not to mention the resources needed if one is not wealthy.

The MC comes from a humble background, as does Maya and Josy.
Two wives, two sets of children... Not to mention when MC/Maya/Josy are elderly and need more care.
Not a sustainable model amongst the masses and it's fringe for a reason.

It's also important for children to have a traditional, stable, and sustainable family model, that is well tested over many generations, to pattern themselves after.

Models that haven't been tested thoroughly are an experiment.
Models that existed but are now fringe, are fringe because they don't work on a mass scale.

This character type would be overdone in the story, if Caleb is another beefy gay jock like Chad and Troy.
I think DPC is smart enough to have more contrast than that.

You can't blame Caleb for avoiding Arieth.
To his credit, it doesn't seem like he would sleep with his bro's girlfriend.
He didn't understand what was so special about the HOTs, and had a "more fish in the sea" attitude.

Dawe is almost in awe of Chad.
I could see him initially having a "yuck" gut reaction, but accepting Chad despite his sexual preferences later.
Caleb is a hothead and more of a genuine bully. Dawe is a poser.

I'm not seeing anything deeper regarding the pumpkin costume.
The MC wouldn't raise the children alone. It would also have practical advantages. For example with work. Two go to work and in the meantime the third looks after the children. They have two mothers, but only one father. The question that then arises is, would there really be two lineages (Josy and Maya) or just one lineage (MC). But as long as the children are small there shouldn't be a problem and when they get older you have to talk openly with the children about it. Despite everything, the children are siblings and nothing changes. Imagine the MC marries Josy, has a child, separates from Josy and marries Maya. Josy and the MC's child then lives with Maya and the MC, who also has a child from the MC. At some point, almost the same situation that you are worried about will arise. But this also works IRL.

Every person, not just a man, has limited time. But even here, a threesome relationship is actually perfect. In a relationship, you should give your partner space, time to spend alone and do what they want. With two mothers, the MC can take this time. But the same goes for Josy and Maya. Resources should be the least of their problems, even if none of them are rich. But then in the family there are 3 adults of working age. Instead of two incomes, there are three incomes. There are families with only 2 adults and 2+ children and they can do it too.

Maya and Josy do not come from simple backgrounds. Iris Moore, Josy's mother, has her own business. Pete, Josy's father, won't make too much money in his job, he works in the financial sector. With Patrick, we also know that there are no financial problems for the Baileys. Patrick may not agree to Maya being in an unconventional and non-traditional relationship, but he would be happy about the grandchild/angel children. I got Patrick in the mood so that he just needed a push to be able to think clearly again. Patrick would also give peace of mind if Helen agreed to Maya's three-way relationship. A stable and sustainable family model has been clarified for me. Let's come to the traditions, every generation breaks with traditions that they no longer consider to be up to date. Just think about gay marriages. This would have been unthinkable a generation ago, but times have changed.

I don't see a relationship as a model or experiment. This is the completely wrong prerequisite for a relationship, no matter what kind. A good relationship works when 7 prerequisites are met.
1. Emotional closeness (trust, love, security)
2. Communication.
3. Honesty.
4. Respect.
5. Independence.
6. Common goals.
7. Sexuality.
This is important for a relationship and it doesn't matter how many people are in the relationship. In my playthrough, every point of these requirements is met in the three-way relationship.

I didn't write so that Caleb is or might be gay. He's just not interested in the HOTs. No, I think it's more so that Caleb doesn't care whether someone is gay or not gay. For Caleb, it will be about who performs in sports and who doesn't. With Caleb I see that he could already have a girlfriend, which is not a HOT girl. Caleb's hatred of the DIKs could come from the fact that a DIK flirted with Caleb's girlfriend. But that's just my feeling and nothing more.

Dawe may be in awe of Chad right now, but that could change if Dawe found out Chad was gay. When Dawe saw the MC for the first time, when the MC hugged his father, a derogatory homosexual comment came from Dawe. The guy is homophobic. Caleb is a hothead, I agree with you. But a tyrant? No, I would think so. Dawe is the tyrant, but makes himself into a joke because there is nothing wrong with him. Rather, Caleb is socially awkward, only recognizes the authority of the jocks and he lets others feel that. Once the MC should fight Caleb and win, not a draw like in EP5, then Caleb will respect the MC. Dawe will never respect the MC.

You don't have to see anything deeper in the pumpkin costume either. I will write more about this when the consequences of two decisions may become apparent in later EPs of the game.

Reactions: TREXrg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Maya & Josy each had a baby
I would consider them both the mother and the mc the father.

The babies would have three parents imo

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
You say that as though Bella's house won't be a big free roam, with variations depending on whether you got the contract and snippets for each girl's path. I agree that wouldn't be a great use of time, but DPC is well past gilding lilies at this point: he's gilding silverware. Anything is possible.
Yes, this makes perfect sense. MC and his friends returned in the late evening. First, they will discuss the stolen contract, then they will dine and spend the night together. The free time will be available either in the late evening, when the MC will roam the room and converse with the girls, or the early morning, as soon as everyone has woken up.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

I ended up working on art all week. I've been working on new environments and chugging on with renders for bigger scenes. A handful of SFW animations have been posed in the process.

The scene I started working on yesterday will need ~400-600 renders to complete - it's massive. It's always hard to estimate the render count for a scene because sometimes renders are used multiple times in dialogue.

I believe I have decided on the first preview for this episode and will publish it in the upcoming week.

The render queue is lasting well throughout February, as I hoped. At the moment, I'm feeling inspired to focus on art and will continue doing that until I feel like writing again. I'm also planning which lewd scene to create next to refill the animation queue when needed.

Depending on the final animation count, I estimate that I've already posed 40-45% of the needed animations for episode 11. It's clear that I've been focusing on this up until recent weeks.

Poll news
Maya won the special render poll that ended today, and she will get a dedicated special render set in episode 11. I'm looking forward to creating it and must decide what I want. It's always hard trying to top the recent episode's special render sets, but I will do my best. Also decided by this poll, Isabella will get her special render set in episode 12. Thanks for voting!

One special render set poll remains for episode 11, but that will be saved for later. Instead, there will be another cosmetic poll starting later this month for Sage.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Well nothing interesting to see. :HideThePain:
giphy.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's the opposite side of the coin, but the coin remains the same. Will it be the B&R shutdown after finding and presenting evidence of Stephen's involvement into the prostitution ring, his "business" with Quinn, her own drug dealing activities or it will be a fake "investigation" forced and started by Stephen himself to save his ass and confuse the facts. Despite of how it's done it will cross out and put an end to history of almost all frats and sisterhood on campus. And I doubt that it's that kind of story our MC is telling us from the future.

Sometimes evil can slip off and avoid punishment or responsibility. Sometimes it's you who have to make such tough choice, like a choice between letting evil slip off or punish it but also ruin everything around - a lot of lives and destines, future and potential fun.

Why do you think MC and a lot of other characters don't run to the police or the feds, knowing that some girls sell themselves for $, that not only weed are being used on campus (even if it were only weed!), etc. MC mentioned police only once - when he was directly threatened with a gun, but was calmed down in seconds.

At the age and a period of life the game is about, it's quite plausible to act in a such way. You'd better shut up and have fun instead of running to police after every illegal activity you see or know about to ruin everything, become a snitch, etc. Even fights are hushing up and resolving without involving the authorities and other shit. All DIK's, HOT's, Alphas, dormies, etc are all tied and smeared in the same shit. And until nobody died or got seriously injured, it's probably will be "ok".

People's consciousness and attitudes towards such things change as they grow up and change their environment and lifestyle from college and fun to family, children and work. When such things stop being enjoyable or become dangerous or annoying.

I meant the whole thing like not showing the player how it happened exactly. And even this is subtle, since he said "I hooked up with Riona" and not "I bought a sex from Riona".

MC knows about Camila and have it in mind when he tries to "warn" Maya about Quinn:

my "She said that she might have an offer for me, if I passed the initiation..."
my "...but not what for."
mc "(Not...like she's using Camila...right?)"
mc "Don't trust Quinn, Maya."
my "What?"
mc "She's evil!"
my "Evil? Come on, she's just a bit...rough around the edges."
mc "Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls."
mc "She uses them to earn money."
my "Uses them how?"
mc "Just...don't trust her, Maya. Please!"

MC is quite aware of what is going on and have a clue who is in Quinn's restaurant. The reasons why he haven't told Maya all the truth I mentioned above.

We often judge characters and their actions incorrectly or without taking into account where we are at the moment and at what stage of life we are at the moment. We forget how many stupid things we ourselves have done before, and that is why very specific reviews of this game in the spirit of the relentless "lawyer" periodically slip through:

Ah! Maya grinded our MC w/o asking the permission! - GUILTY! TO JAIL! (99% of you would like or even beg god for something like this to happen and wouldn't ever mind if it does);

Ah! that bitch RAPED MC! (Quinn at CUM-petition) - GUILTY! TO JAIL! (same shit);

Oh! That bad boy punched me in the face or beat my ass! Call the cops! Make charges and put him into jail!

They smoke weed like that?! Nobody reported? An organized criminal group. Mutual responsibility, everyone is guilty, punish everyone, close everything down (fucking snitch cunt if ran away and reported your buds);

Girls sell themselves? Pimp?! Nuclear strike there, immediately! (wow! the world's oldest profession in action, while nobody minds against the same things happening in social networks, instagramm and so on).
You all assume that Stephen Burke is the bad guy. Why? There is no irrefutable evidence in the entire game that Stephen Burke is the bad guy. I assume this is so that we as players decide whether Stephen Burke is the bad guy or the good guy who will end the prostitution and drugs without B&R suffering reputational damage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, I also know that evil sometimes escapes its just punishment. The only question is whether Stephen Burke is the bad one or the good one.

Funny question. Those not involved in the prostitution issue have only conjecture and no hard evidence. The good Stephen Burke might have gotten evidence through Mona and called the police, but we don't know yet. Why? The police or FBI must first investigate further to find out the extent of prostitution on campus. But anyone involved in the prostitution issue is automatically complicit and of course won't tell anything to the police or FBI. This also applies to an evil Stephen Burke. That's why the question was funny.

Of course, things are covered up in order not to damage B&R's reputation. You don't have to think about it any further.

The MC cannot know for sure at this point whether Camila is a prostitute or not if he declined the restaurant offer. He can then only assume. No more and no less. The MC then never saw Camila as a prostitute or used Camila as a prostitute. In this situation, the MC expresses either a guess (offer rejected) or a fact (offer accepted) to Maya.

I won't argue with you, we are all just human and humans make mistakes. That is undeniable. People's perspectives are also different because it depends on who you feel more connected to or who you find repulsive. This is normal, this is the subjective point of view.

But there is also an objective perspective. Let's take the example of the grass. I don't see smoking weed as a problem, even though I don't take drugs. But I see drug dealing as a problem.

Another example. I have no problem with girls voluntarily prostituting themselves, it's their life. I only object if they are pushed into it, or worse, forced into it. Riona didn't look happy after the threesome sex with Quinn and the MC. I have something against that.

You can't accuse me of being purely subjective because I deal controversially with all the characters, including Josy and Maya. I even do that with Quinn. I've written positive and negative things about Quinn.

But most of you in the thread don't even consider that Stephen Burke isn't the bad guy. In my opinion, this is a completely subjective point of view. There is no solid evidence that Stephen Burke is the evil one. No, people want him to be the bad one. Actually, everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: Kpyna
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes