dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's all pretty simple. Maya is going to be living in the MC room, and that's probably going to be one way to officially split the group. Maybe it'll be influenced by MС's words during a date with Maya in episode 10 when he chooses between Maya and Josy. Or maybe Maya, who's been to the HOT Mansion a few times, will be given guarantees by Sage and will stay with Josy in her room.
It's not a theory.

This is easy to imagine on the single path of Maya. You assume that too. I, on the other hand, want the 3rd relationship. For me that means that the three of them live together and that is not possible under the current circumstances. The circumstances are Quinn and Tommy.

A shared apartment doesn't just have to consist of 3 or 4 people. They can make a certain contribution to one with various works. Because of the situation with Tybalt, Jill is probably more than uncomfortable living in the Preps Mansion. The argument that she could live with Isabella wouldn't be good because we find out in EP5 that Jill wasn't actually supposed to sleep in Isabella's bed, but on the couch, which the MC occupied. Therefore, there is no other bed in Bella's house. Jill might also find such an experience with a shared apartment inspiring. She's a Royce, the MC can still have his full $5,000, which should last for some home furnishings. The MC can have more than one friend. The same thing would also be possible on the “Other” branch. I don't see the money as a problem.

Reactions: Joshy92

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Are some of the math test minigame stages just unsolvable or am I missing something? On a 5x5 square two crystals should be diagonal to each other and have a distance of 6? Best I got so far is 80 %.
You're probably missing the understanding that one diagonal square counts as two. So the two diagonal crystals six squares apart are actually only three squares apart diagonally.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I have a thought, but it's not a theory.

We know from EP6 that there can be mixed coeds, but it is unlikely that this will be implemented. We know so that Josy can't stay in the DIK Mansion. Reason is Tommy. But Maya can't stay with the HOTs either. Reason Quinn. Josy reassures Maya in EP10 so that Patrick doesn't have anyone on campus to ask. What if Josy just doesn't know who Patrick is asking on campus. But there is a new information in EP10.

What would be the solution to all this? A shared apartment outside of campus, but close to campus. The chemistry laboratory is also not on campus, but can be reached quickly from campus. Despite all this, the MC would still be a DIK, he just doesn't live in the DIK Mansion.

The only question is, who would live in this shared apartment?:unsure:
Don't you think your theory comes like 10 years to early ? It's "Being a DIK", not "Being a Bachelor". They are 19 year old kids who barely know each other.

No college freshman would move out of their fraternity or sorority to play house, that part of life comes 10 years later if you are pursuing a higher education.

They just moved out of their parent's houses 6 months ago and finally got their first taste of freedom, independence and self determination.

You must've been 19 at some point, relationships last like 5 minutes and even while being in a relationship, nobody makes plans to spend the rest of their life together or to move in together.

Even though I very much doubt it, you can only hope that the endings DPC has planed stretch that far into the future, because a game focused on the freshman year of a guy in college won't feature playing house, it would be crazy unrealistic.

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I have a thought, but it's not a theory.

We know from EP6 that there can be mixed coeds, but it is unlikely that this will be implemented. We know so that Josy can't stay in the DIK Mansion. Reason is Tommy. But Maya can't stay with the HOTs either. Reason Quinn. Josy reassures Maya in EP10 so that Patrick doesn't have anyone on campus to ask. What if Josy just doesn't know who Patrick is asking on campus. But there is a new information in EP10.

What would be the solution to all this? A shared apartment outside of campus, but close to campus. The chemistry laboratory is also not on campus, but can be reached quickly from campus. Despite all this, the MC would still be a DIK, he just doesn't live in the DIK Mansion.

The only question is, who would live in this shared apartment?:unsure:
Don't get hung up on who's going to live where. Tommy will have to deal with what happened, and no one, after all, give a fuck what Tommy wants or thinks. So, the MC room is still the best and safest option for one night sleepovers, spending time together and hang outs. While HOT's mansion... there's also some possibilities. Arieth in medium-term perspective, she will probably leave closer to the spring, while being on 5-6 month. Heather? Questionable. It will depend on what she is planning to do in a short-term perspective after break up with Tommy (which is also questionable currently). Sage room doesn't have space for 2 people, because her room is extremely small. And Quinn is not an option, obviously. However, if she is really planning to leave B&R soon, then it probably may happen closer to the summer (maybe sooner, if situation with prostitution and drugs will escalate or reveal somehow negatively to her, which will exclude her further presense in B&R).

Any "apartments" outside the campus is not plausible option because of lot of the reasons - money, frat / sorority life, etc.

Reactions: dav3knight

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's not a theory and has nothing to do with a "Bachelor". Student shared apartments are absolutely normal, as they are found everywhere in university cities.

They wouldn't leave the brotherhood and sisterhood after all, they just don't live in their accommodation. What do they do when there is no more space and they can't live there? Sleeping on the street?

When you have found your partner for life, you have found him and it doesn't matter at what age you found him. If it fits, then it fits.

Is it unrealistic to move if living together is not possible?
Who the fuck wants to live together with 2 people they barely know at 19 years old after they just started college ? As I said you are 10 years ahead, the MC doesn't get tired to say that moving in with the DIKs was the best decision he could've made.

I don't even understand why you see the need at such an young age to live together ? Like Sage and Chad did ? Oh wait...JB and Elena ? Oh wait...Tommy and Heather ? Oh wait...Anthony and Ashley? Oh wait...Magnar and Sally? Oh wait...NOBODY wants to do it while being 19, in college, with people they barely know !

Maya has her dorm room, Josy lives at the HOTs and the MC lives at the DIKs and they just started a relationship, it's perfect as it is, there is no need for them to commit relationship suicide on a dare!

What you wrote is nonsense. I have some friends and relatives who were in relationships when they were 16 and are still married after 30 years.
And how many do you know where it didn't work ? 100's 1000's ? Don't pretend you fantasy is the norm or has a better than 0.00000001% chance to work.

The freedom is great for the threesome relationship. They can't live together. Great freedom. Oh yes, Maya has the perfect experience of freedom after moving out of her parents' house. Sarcasm.
Yes and as we all know, one goes to college to seek ones life partner - THAT is ALL that matters and 19 year olds think about. Sarcasm.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Don't get hung up on who's going to live where. Tommy will have to deal with what happened, and no one, after all, give a fuck what Tommy wants or thinks. So, the MC room is still the best and safest option for one night sleepovers, spending time together and hang outs. While HOT's mansion... there's also some possibilities. Arieth in medium-term perspective, she will probably leave closer to the spring, while being on 5-6 month. Heather? Questionable. It will depend on what she is planning to do in a short-term perspective after break up with Tommy (which is also questionable currently). Sage room doesn't have space for 2 people, because her room is extremely small. And Quinn is not an option, obviously. However, if she is really planning to leave B&R soon, then it probably may happen closer to the summer (maybe sooner, if situation with prostitution and drugs will escalate or reveal somehow negatively to her, which will exclude her further presense in B&R).

Any "apartments" outside the campus is not plausible option because of lot of the reasons - money, frat / sorority life, etc.
You're right about a lot of things.

But money, student associations, etc. aren't the problem. The apartment would be close to campus and if the student shared accommodation accommodates 5-6 people and everyone contributes their part, money is not a problem.

But Josy and Maya have a problem. They cannot fully live out their love on campus, not in the DIK Mansion and not in the HOTs house. Love is more than just sex. All three (Josy, Maya and the MC) could live their love in a student shared apartment with initiated people (Jill, Sage, Derek, Maya, Josy and perhaps later Elena). That is the difference.
Who the fuck wants to live together with 2 people they barely know at 19 years old after they just started college ? As I said you are 10 years ahead, the MC doesn't get tired to say that moving in with the DIKs was the best decision he could've made.

I don't even understand why you see the need at such an young age to live together ? Like Sage and Chad did ? Oh wait...JB and Elena ? Oh wait...Tommy and Heather ? Oh wait...Anthony and Ashley? Oh wait...Magnar and Sally? Oh wait...NOBODY wants to do it while being 19, in college, with people they barely know !

Maya has her dorm room, Josy lives at the HOTs and the MC lives at the DIKs and they just started a relationship, it's perfect as it is, there is no need for them to commit relationship suicide on a dare!

And how many do you know where it didn't work ? 100's 1000's ? Don't pretend you fantasy is the norm or has a better than 0.00000001% chance to work.

Yes and as we all know, one goes to college to seek ones life partner - THAT is ALL that matters and 19 year olds think about. Sarcasm.
That's your opinion and other people have different opinions. I had my own apartment when I was 18 and my girlfriend at the time moved in with me after 4 months. Yes, we broke up later and then she moved out again. What's the problem with that? This happens millions of times on this earth.

Of course, this doesn't work for everyone. But if you had your way, it would never work. Thank God it doesn't go your way and it doesn't matter what the probability of it is because it still happens in this world.

False sarcasm because you're referring to something I didn't write. I wrote this in the previous post you are replying to. Read and understand.
"What you wrote is nonsense. I have some friends and relatives who were in relationships when they were 16 and are still married after 30 years. When you have found your partner for life, you have found him and it doesn't matter at what age you found him. If it fits, then it fits."

Reactions: Joshy92
Aug 29, 2023
A simple solution… which you know won’t be implemented because it removes all the unnecessary drama.

And it might not even be possible. At my college, and at many others, first-years (who weren’t still living with their parents) were required to live on campus. I transferred in as a sophomore; I thought this wouldn’t apply to me, but it was my first year there, ergo it did. It’s a stupid rule, but colleges rationalize it by saying it’ll help focus the students on their studies, which is also stupid reasoning; plenty of dormies partied hard, or were distracted by job and family obligations, and flunked out regardless.

Anyway if B&R has such a rule, it traps the MC, Camila, Derek, Josy, Maya, etc. on campus; and explains why Lily is living in the HOT house when she can easily afford her own place.

And if you wanna talk realism, it makes no sense for Jill to live in the preps’ mansion. She can easily afford to live anywhere else, especially if her parents are paying the ANΩs extra to accommodate her. Anywhere else would be better; she doesn’t have her own bathroom! She has to share it with the boys who live there. You know they’re gonna get cum all over the bathtub.

But after the first year, it’d be the easiest thing to rent an apartment. Or, if one of them is old enough or has the connections, a house. A nice five-bedroom place where they can split the rent five ways; six if they turn the basement into another bedroom; seven if someone’s willing to take the garage.

I have some friends and relatives who were in relationships when they were 16 and are still married after 30 years. When you have found your partner for life, you have found him and it doesn't matter at what age you found him. If it fits, then it fits.
My grandparents married at 16 and 15, respectively; and were entirely wrong for each other, and made each other miserable till the day Grandpa died. Sometimes it doesn’t fit at all, but you stay together because lay Catholicism threatens you with eternal damnation if you don’t.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You're right about a lot of things.

But money, student associations, etc. aren't the problem. The apartment would be close to campus and if the student shared accommodation accommodates 5-6 people and everyone contributes their part, money is not a problem.

But Josy and Maya have a problem. They cannot fully live out their love on campus, not in the DIK Mansion and not in the HOTs house. Love is more than just sex. All three (Josy, Maya and the MC) could live their love in a student shared apartment with initiated people (Jill, Sage, Derek, Maya, Josy and perhaps later Elena). That is the difference.

That's your opinion and other people have different opinions. I had my own apartment when I was 18 and my girlfriend at the time moved in with me after 4 months. Yes, we broke up later and then she moved out again. What's the problem with that? This happens millions of times on this earth.

Of course, this doesn't work for everyone. But if you had your way, it would never work. Thank God it doesn't go your way and it doesn't matter what the probability of it is because it still happens in this world.
The solution to Maya's problem was tackled when they got a hold of the contract, not by moving in together. As soon as that is settled they can have a "normal" relationship like everyone else. Sage knows, Mel knows, Derek knows, Jill knows, Bella knows...DPC is clearly already working towards it.

It's not about working or not working, it's about common sense. There is a reason not 1 person in 10 Episodes has mentioned moving in together, because that just doesn't happen at that stage in life, especially under those circumstances.

They will date, fuck, have fun and then either burn out and move on or lightning strikes and they actually survive college as a throuple, however given the odds for a normal couple, the odds for the throuple are at least 3 times lower, so you can do the math yourself.

As I said, if it's the wholesome couple stuff you want, then pray for endings that go far into the future, they're just kids right now.

False sarcasm because you're referring to something I didn't write. I wrote this in the previous post you are replying to. Read and understand.
"What you wrote is nonsense. I have some friends and relatives who were in relationships when they were 16 and are still married after 30 years. When you have found your partner for life, you have found him and it doesn't matter at what age you found him. If it fits, then it fits."
Nope, "And how many do you know where it didn't work ? 100's 1000's ? Don't pretend you fantasy is the norm or has a better than 0.00000001% chance to work. " still 100% applies, and that wasn't sarcasm either, please read and understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I haven’t done the Interlude in the longest time. We’re permitted to skip it, so I do, and I always have Zoey talk Emma down. I’m pretty sure having her take the phone will bite her in the ass eventually, and I’d rather keep the bites in the ass to a minimum.

This being my future wife ReallyNotTina’s first time through Being a DIK, she’s gotta see the Interlude. Although since she didn’t really remember Zoey when she was reintroduced in episode 8, I figured we oughta go back to episode 3 so the MC could tell Isabella the story of the one who got away. I have a point saved where they meet in the cafeteria.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for providing a very diffirent perspective on the game with these posts! It's amusing how many times I've found myself at a disagreement with ReallyNotTina. It's good tho. Keeps you out of the echo chamber and all that :)

Aug 29, 2023
Thank you for providing a very diffirent perspective on the game with these posts! It's amusing how many times I've found myself at a disagreement with ReallyNotTina. It's good tho. Keeps you out of the echo chamber and all that :)
You’re welcome. My recaps with her have obviously escalated because I likewise find it interesting to get a woman’s opinion about this game. I don’t know how many would ever bother with male-targeted AVNs… and I’m betting there’s a huge untapped market for female-targeted AVNs if someone ever decided to get on it. “Being a HOT,” featuring Arieth and her escapades, might rival the romance novel market.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A simple solution… which you know won’t be implemented because it removes all the unnecessary drama.

And it might not even be possible. At my college, and at many others, first-years (who weren’t still living with their parents) were required to live on campus. I transferred in as a sophomore; I thought this wouldn’t apply to me, but it was my first year there, ergo it did. It’s a stupid rule, but colleges rationalize it by saying it’ll help focus the students on their studies, which is also stupid reasoning; plenty of dormies partied hard, or were distracted by job and family obligations, and flunked out regardless.

Anyway if B&R has such a rule, it traps the MC, Camila, Derek, Josy, Maya, etc. on campus; and explains why Lily is living in the HOT house when she can easily afford her own place.

And if you wanna talk realism, it makes no sense for Jill to live in the preps’ mansion. She can easily afford to live anywhere else, especially if her parents are paying the ANΩs extra to accommodate her. Anywhere else would be better; she doesn’t have her own bathroom! She has to share it with the boys who live there. You know they’re gonna get cum all over the bathtub.

But after the first year, it’d be the easiest thing to rent an apartment. Or, if one of them is old enough or has the connections, a house. A nice five-bedroom place where they can split the rent five ways; six if they turn the basement into another bedroom; seven if someone’s willing to take the garage.

My grandparents married at 16 and 15, respectively; and were entirely wrong for each other, and made each other miserable till the day Grandpa died. Sometimes it doesn’t fit at all, but you stay together because lay Catholicism threatens you with eternal damnation if you don’t.
I feel sorry for the students in the USA. In Germany this is not a problem.

I have already written several times so that it is not a theory. But it's a good explanation why Lily lives in the HOTs house. But then it's stupid for Vinny because Quinn didn't break the agreement with Vinny, but Vinny broke the agreement because he sold to Tommy. But I don't care about Vinny.

Are you making Jill a high-performance sexual athlete? Hahahaha. Of course Jill would be better off somewhere else. I'm just introducing so Tybalt has actually made himself the perfect victim of bullying.

Good thought. What if there is still an empty house on campus? Then this one year rule can be avoided. Rusty's father somehow got the DIK Mansion and Jill is a Royce.
The solution to Maya's problem was tackled when they got a hold of the contract, not by moving in together. As soon as that is settled they can have a "normal" relationship like everyone else. Sage knows, Mel knows, Derek knows, Jill knows, Bella knows...DPC is clearly already working towards it.

It's not about working or not working, it's about common sense. There is a reason not 1 person in 10 Episodes has mentioned moving in together, because that just doesn't happen at that stage in life, especially under those circumstances.

They will date, fuck, have fun and then either burn out and move on or lightning strikes and they actually survive college as a throuple, however given the odds for a normal couple, the odds for the throuple are at least 3 times lower, so you can do the math yourself.

As I said, if it's the wholesome couple stuff you want, then pray for endings that go far into the future, they're just kids right now.

Nope, "And how many do you know where it didn't work ? 100's 1000's ? Don't pretend you fantasy is the norm or has a better than 0.00000001% chance to work. " still 100% applies, and that wasn't sarcasm either, please read and understand.
The problem is just so Josy, Maya and the MC can be in a 3 relationship. In EP10 we learn that Josy and Maya don't want everyone to know that they love each other too. You made a mistake. Only Sage, Jill, Isabella, Derek and the MC know about the love between Josy and Maya. Mel, like everyone else, just assumes that the relationship is a sexual relationship. She doesn't know that Josy and Maya love each other, only that they share the MC.

Are you writing about common sense here? If I've just met a girl, I don't talk about moving in with the girl from day one. After six months you can talk about it and do it. The 10 episodes are about half a year, as you correctly stated.

It's nice if you have your opinion and I'll let it be your opinion and attitude to life. But accept that other people have different opinions and attitudes to life. That's what's called tolerance.

I never wrote for it to be the norm. It's just convenient for you to insinuate this to me so that you can put more weight into your answer. Please, if you need it. But in fantasy everything is possible and permitted. I pointed this out explicitly so that it isn't a theory. But I am not so presumptuous as to imagine what experiences approximately 8,000,000,000 people on this earth have had and will continue to have.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I feel sorry for the students in the USA. In Germany this is not a problem.

I have already written several times so that it is not a theory. But it's a good explanation why Lily lives in the HOTs house. But then it's stupid for Vinny because Quinn didn't break the agreement with Vinny, but Vinny broke the agreement because he sold to Tommy. But I don't care about Vinny.

Are you making Jill a high-performance sexual athlete? Hahahaha. Of course Jill would be better off somewhere else. I'm just introducing so Tybalt has actually made himself the perfect victim of bullying.

Good thought. What if there is still an empty house on campus? Then this one year rule can be avoided. Rusty's father somehow got the DIK Mansion and Jill is a Royce.

The problem is just so Josy, Maya and the MC can be in a 3 relationship. In EP10 we learn that Josy and Maya don't want everyone to know that they love each other too. You made a mistake. Only Sage, Jill, Isabella, Derek and the MC know about the love between Josy and Maya. Mel, like everyone else, just assumes that the relationship is a sexual relationship. She doesn't know that Josy and Maya love each other, only that they share the MC.

Are you writing about common sense here? If I've just met a girl, I don't talk about moving in with the girl from day one. After six months you can talk about it and do it. The 10 episodes are about half a year, as you correctly stated.

It's nice if you have your opinion and I'll let it be your opinion and attitude to life. But accept that other people have different opinions and attitudes to life. That's what's called tolerance.

I never wrote for it to be the norm. It's just convenient for you to insinuate this to me so that you can put more weight into your answer. Please, if you need it. But in fantasy everything is possible and permitted. I pointed this out explicitly so that it isn't a theory. But I am not so presumptuous as to imagine what experiences approximately 8,000,000,000 people on this earth have had and will continue to have.
At 19 years of age, after knowing a girl for 6 months, you talk about moving in together with her ? That's common sense in germany ? You germans must move a LOT, do you have a publicly traded moving company over there ? I wanna get in on that action !

They started dating exclusively at the end of Episode 9, so it has been what, a week ? Why of course one would consider moving in together at this point, hell it's kinda moving a bit slow to be honest since we all know, after a whole month you better have 2 engagement rings ready, otherwise there will be hell to pay. Sarcasm.

And you are the most presumptuous person in the history of F95. Every single one of your theories presumes that the throuple is more than what it is, if you would have your way, by Episode 14 they'd be married.

Dalli : "They love eachother, nothing else matters."

Times the MC said "I love you" to Maya = 0
Times the MC said "I love you" to Josy = 0
Times Maya said "I love you" to the MC = 0
Times Josy said "I love you" to the MC = 0

NO THEY DON'T !!! They JUST started dating, like millions of college kids do at that age, they date, fuck, party and figure out life.

You can have your opinion alright, but then you have to deal with the hordes of people, who tell you on a daily basis that your opinions and theories don't make any sense in the scope of the game.

The 3 have Maya's room all for themselves, they have the MC's room, but Nooooooooooo, they're 19 and know eachother for 6 months, they HAVE TO move in together, because that's what kids do !

Finally, since the game uses the US as a template for everything else, it's a fair assumption from ReallyNotTimmy and everyone else, that college life is also based on US standards. And under those standards your theories and suggestions are just plain alien, because shit doesn't work in real life like you want it to in the game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If I've just met a girl, I don't talk about moving in with the girl from day one. After six months you can talk about it and do it. The 10 episodes are about half a year, as you correctly stated.
In game it's more like 3 months ... they just went from end-of-summer to November.

In real life this game is there since 2019, so many players have 5 years of relationship with Josy, Maya and the other girls ... and after 5 years probably some of them (players) think about living together with their favourite girl(s), getting married and getting children ...

Regarding the game ...
the game is now split into 5 or more paths ... any major change on one path affecting also the main story line of Being-a-DIK is unlikely to happen since that would require to implement too many instances of the main story line, eg mc living together with Josy and Maya or at the HOT house with Sage or at the DIK mansion or ... that would be like 5 different games and you would need to wait 5 years for next episode instead of 1 year ... keep it simple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Don't you think your theory comes like 10 years to early ? It's "Being a DIK", not "Being a Bachelor". They are 19 year old kids who barely know each other.

No college freshman would move out of their fraternity or sorority to play house, that part of life comes 10 years later if you are pursuing a higher education.

They just moved out of their parent's houses 6 months ago and finally got their first taste of freedom, independence and self determination.

You must've been 19 at some point, relationships last like 5 minutes and even while being in a relationship, nobody makes plans to spend the rest of their life together or to move in together.

Even though I very much doubt it, you can only hope that the endings DPC has planed stretch that far into the future, because a game focused on the freshman year of a guy in college won't feature playing house, it would be crazy unrealistic.
Considering that Maya's issue is the big problem for all LIs right now, I wouldn't rule out the idea that they all chip in to pay for an off-campus apartment for Maya to live in, lol. After all, her happiness is the biggest thing that matters to everyone. The Ukraine war is fading in comparison to the fact that she's being oppressed by her own dad. Also, dalli_x 's the moderator of the server of DPC, so maybe one of his ideas will work out.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
At 19 years of age, after knowing a girl for 6 months, you talk about moving in together with her ? That's common sense in germany ? You germans must move a LOT, do you have a publicly traded moving company over there ? I wanna get in on that action !
OH NONONONONONONO

He has done it... i knew one day it would happen. Dalli destroyed my country forever. Iam german and now... i have to emmigrate, cant live here anymore knowing this.

Oh come on... its common sense to get pregnant with 14, move together with 15, get married with 18, and... divorce, move out, get together with a different partner with 19, and make the same again. Dont you guys do the same in your country? how boring :D

• Haha

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Considering that Maya's issue is the big problem for all LIs right now, I wouldn't rule out the idea that they all chip in to pay for an off-campus apartment for Maya to live in, lol. After all, her happiness is the biggest thing that matters to everyone. The Ukraine war is fading in comparison to the fact that she's being oppressed by her own dad. Also, dalli_x 's the moderator of the server of DPC, so maybe one of his ideas will work out.
If it's just one, then my money is on his theory, that Lynette is alive but had a sex change and is now Stephen Burke. That one has always been my favorite.

And totally plausible too, if I might add.

• Wow
Reactions: Kpyna

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If it's just one, then my money is on his theory, that Lynette is alive but had a sex change and is now Stephen Burke. That one has always been my favorite.

And totally plausible too, if I might add.
Would explain why they had to adopt Sage and Tybalt... omg... its legit :D

Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
OH NONONONONONONO

He has done it... i knew one day it would happen. Dalli destroyed my country forever. Iam german and now... i have to emmigrate, cant live here anymore knowing this.

Oh come on... its common sense to get pregnant with 14, move together with 15, get married with 18, and... divorce, move out, get together with a different partner with 19, and make the same again. Dont you guys do the same in your country? how boring :D
If supply and demand is how you determine price in germany, renting prices must be through the roof... :D

So...real estate and moving company stock is where the money's at...I have to look into it...might be a gold mine.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes