Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
The game seems heavily skewed towards the CHICK path (Bella, Jill, Maya), while only one clear DIK girl (Sage). And I think even with Massive DIK you can end the Sage romantic path in the game. So who are you left with? The side HOTs and maybe Josy.

I don't know how the game really will proceed, as there's already 2 LIs you can "close the chapter" with.

edit: and apparently you can close Jill in 0.4 I've heard.

But I think that Jade could be interested in a Massive DIK now. ;)
In my opinion, Josy (along with Maya) is tailored for a Neutral path, in order to have different LIs on the three paths, even though for the moment that separation is not really there yet.
But yeah, for a game named "Being a DIK", staying true to that title leaves the player with the fewest options.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The game seems heavily skewed towards the CHICK path (Bella, Jill, Maya), while only one clear DIK girl (Sage). And I think even with Massive DIK you can end the Sage romantic path in the game. So who are you left with? The side HOTs and maybe Josy.

I don't know how the game really will proceed, as there's already 2 LIs you can "close the chapter" with.

edit: and apparently you can close Jill in 0.4 I've heard.

But I think that Jade could be interested in a Massive DIK now. ;)
Josy is an interesting case. She likes it if we make DIK choices against Steve (and even dislikes you if we don't draw on his picture), but if one goes full DIK at the start we can only unlock 50% of the first date with her (but strangely 100% of the 2nd date even if MC is more DIK than before). Could be that in C.4, if it's a bad break between Maya and Josy, she becomes a more DIK inclined character.

On Jill, I haven't checked variables under the hood, but those that pick "dating her just to spite Tybalt" rather than "for her," may have already shot themselves in the foot.

Jade liking DIK is fine by me :p

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
In my opinion, Josy (along with Maya) is tailored for a Neutral path, in order to have different LIs on the three paths, even though for the moment that separation is not really there yet.
But yeah, for a game named "Being a DIK", staying true to that title leaves the player with the fewest options.
You get some hints in the lewd scenes. Josy might be the neutral one indeed, as she seems to be ok with both DIK and CHICK.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Josy is an interesting case. She likes it if we make DIK choices against Steve (and even dislikes you if we don't draw on his picture), but if one goes full DIK at the start we can only unlock 50% of the first date with her (but strangely 100% of the 2nd date even if MC is more DIK than before). Could be that in C.4, if it's a bad break between Maya and Josy, she becomes a more DIK inclined character.

On Jill, I haven't checked variables under the hood, but those that pick "dating her just to spite Tybalt" rather than "for her," may have already shot themselves in the foot.

Jade liking DIK is fine by me :p
Don't you get only 50% from the 1st Josy date in any case? To get 100% you must play the game twice, no?

Yes I head that those who have looked into the code said that "dating her just to spite Tybalt" is a prerequisite for closing her path.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Don't you get only 50% from the 1st Josy date in any case? To get 100% you must play the game twice, no?
Hmm, don't know. My first play was as full DIK and got 50%. Second was CHICK and got 100% so I assumed that's what unlocked it. May be just playing twice is what did it. :unsure:
I just checked and indeed you need to play once as DIK and once as CHICK to get the Josy 100%.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yes. You need two playthroughs to unlock 100% status for some scenes, and you need three playthoughs to unlock all scenes, unless you load and go back for a different scene at the party (go back to Maya;go look for Sage; go look for Sarah).

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I agree with you. Josy likes when you choose to do some DIK moves, like drawing on Steve's picture. Maya may also like some DIK moves, and it is required of you to not be a Massive Chick nor Massive DIK in order to unlock a scene with Maya. So, I would say these two girls are more for a neutral play than either DIK or Chick. But we can go Massive DIK or Massive Chick and still pursue all girls' routes.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Yes. You need two playthroughs to unlock 100% status for some scenes, and you need three playthoughs to unlock all scenes, unless you load and go back for a different scene at the party (go back to Maya;go look for Sage; go look for Sarah).
Yeah. DPC said on discord that "stop asking which is better, DIK or CHICK, because to get 100% of everything you need to play the game three times".

Ploxy

Jan 7, 2018
OMG.. I have installed and deleted this game 5 times. First the game wouldn't allow mod. Then there's failure in script..

How do I install "Walkthrough Mod" without experiencing any sort errors?

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
OMG.. I have installed and deleted this game 5 times. First the game wouldn't allow mod. Then there's failure in script..

How do I install "Walkthrough Mod" without experiencing any sort errors?
1- Download unren and place it into your Being a DIK folder

2- Run unren and pick option 9) All of the above

3- Go Into Being a Dik\game folder and delete the scripts.rpa file if it doesn't exist skip this step

4- Go into Being a Dik\game\scripts\misc and delete both cheat_detection files

5- Extract the mod to the folder where you Installed Being a Dik

6- it was literally in the installation instructions of the mod

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
DrPinkCake about to go Pro at 100% time on the game, what do you think this will get us?
Faster updates? are even Bigger updates? :p
We will have to wait at least a month to find out how this will affect his game production. That is the length of the notice he gave to his employer. So, until he actually leaves his job, there will be no difference in his work habits.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

3- Go Into Being a Dik\game folder and delete the scripts.rpa file if it doesn't exist skip this step

TobiMAH = CHICK confirmed. Rest of us; DIKs :p

Ploxy

Jan 7, 2018

I've done this 5 times... and I experience error in scripts.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I've done this 5 times... and I experience error in scripts.
Make sure to put the mod in the game's folder after you make the first step + make sure it actually finishes the process before putting the mod in game folder

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes