E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Spot the Difference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any thoughts?
She's been in Quinn's stash clearly :p
[/QUOTE]
Or is it? In all the days that we spend in Maya's room, in only one day the lollipop is there. I found it suspicious, because we never see Maya sucking one of those. But you see Quinn sucking a few several times, and even Lily. The lollipop is only there in the morning after we spent the night with Jill.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Or is it? In all the days that we spend in Maya's room, in only one day the lollipop is there. I found it suspicious, because we never see Maya sucking one of those. But you see Quinn sucking a few several times, and even Lily. The lollipop is only there in the morning after we spent the night with Jill.
That's a brilliant spot (y) I went to check it in the game. No way that was accidental or inconsequential, DPC put it there on purpose. Quinn's claws may be into Maya deeper than we thought.

Edit: I think it means Quinn was in that room at some point while MC was away.
Edit2: Ok the "Quote" system has gotten messed up and is daisy chaining down the line (I've fixed mine).

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Quinn being motherly and giving her daughter a lollipop :sneaky: must have been after the pool scene that it was given to Maya.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's a brilliant spot (y) I went to check it in the game. No way that was accidental or inconsequential, DPC put it there on purpose. Quinn's claws may be into Maya deeper than we thought.
[/QUOTE]

That lollipop isn't there because of Maya but because of MC. Quinn is clearly giving him a hint she knows where he spends the night and, if she needed, she'll tell that to Maya. Quinn is almost always near any event where MC is in the company of LIs - in the last update, in the cafeteria scene with Bella.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
vir_cotto
That lollipop isn't there because of Maya but because of MC. Quinn is clearly giving him a hint she knows where he spends the night and, if she needed, she'll tell that to Maya. Quinn is almost always near any event where MC is in the company of LIs - in the last update, in the cafeteria scene with Bella.
I also noted that. She seems to be in the background several times when we are immersed in dialogue with LIs. Besides that blatant case, where she interrupts MC and Sage in her dorm.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I like the fact that the title seems to be an ''open question to think about'' kind of thing instead the literal point of the game

If I were running a fraternity it would be a Metalheads one where you can't pledge to get in, instead we watch around and when we find any good people we stand for them in whatever they need and we offer them to join freely.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Oh but Quinn and the HOTs already knew where the MC lives. There has to be another reason why Quinn visited Maya's dorm a 2nd time. Maybe bullying Maya in order to be involved in the whore business or say goodbye to the HOTs.

screenshot0009.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Likely Quinn visited her room that night then.

Remember that Maya was already thinking about leaving the HOTs(as she mentions later to the protagonist) because she didn't want to whore herself to anyone else just to get the scavenger hunter done. Maybe Quinn's visit was related to that.

Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes