raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
Games like this really spoil me. Going from an actual decently written, compelling and envolving story as this one to those other "sounds like a 14 year old wrote it" games is awful to the point I'm not having much fun playing them anymore. Really looking forward to next updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn, I hope there is a Maya+Josy ending on this, top 3 games in development, got me really envolved emotionally with some characters situations lulz
Yeah it is better not hope for a polyamory ending here my friend... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For now, he won the perverted crazy prize of the game, even above Quinn. Stealing panties, sniffing panties, and fucking watermelons. A whole show :ROFLMAO:
He also acts entitled( to Jill) and he is likely rich. Not really a good combination. :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, the worst thing would to be playing it and not savoring it. Or better yet, not playing it at all. Better to have known love and come to lose it, than to never have experienced it at all.
That's the thing with some of these games it's sometimes easier to become emotionally attached than it is with others some games you can make a real connection with its characters but playing the likes of AL and DA it takes it to that next level you get so engrossed with the girls in the game that when tragedy strikes it hits you hard. I'm not saying this game will be the same I'm just wary of how it will eventually play out fire free at least.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The walkthrough says investigate how do I do that? I don't say any action prompts for it...
If you are referring to 'Free Roams', hovering your cursor over an object allows you to click on it, and 'investigate' it. There will be some text and perhaps choices.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Oh but Quinn and the HOTs already knew where the MC lives. There has to be another reason why Quinn visited Maya's dorm a 2nd time. Maybe bullying Maya in order to be involved in the whore business or say goodbye to the HOTs.

View attachment 403110
As I said, that lollipop is a signal to MC that Quin saw him around Bella, Jill, Sage and she can do whatever she wants with that info if MC doesn't behave the way Quinn wants.

Or, more probable, DPC put that just for fun and without any more complex meaning.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes