Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh, it'll be a lot higher than that. The average per patron for adult games is approx $3.5 (so x 2,500 = $8,750 per month).
Well, with those kinds of fat numbers, seriously, I'd be living a really damn good life. My classic wheels wouldn't be sitting around waiting on repairs, they'd be in the shop having a full restoration, AND I'd be throwing some of that bank into building a new beast dedicated to top-tier rendering power.

.. and I'd have money left over. :)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
As long as that means we go all the way with Jade :p then I totally agree with you definitely the best part.
I'm imagining it right now :p MC gets to fuck Jade outside, fulfilling all three tasks at once, while Derek will be recording it in a bush nearby, naked and with the dildo helmet on, whispering cheers with teary-eyes: "that's my maggot brother" sniff

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'm imagining it right now :p MC gets to fuck Jade outside, fulfilling all three tasks at once, while Derek will be recording it in a bush nearby, naked and with the dildo helmet on, whispering cheers with teary-eyes: "that's my maggot brother" sniff
And then Tybalt, who had just finished giving a tour of that part of campus to his frat's proteges, stumbles upon the scene and goes like: "MOM!?" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jessalu412

Jan 24, 2019
Just started playing(Very start of episode 2) and I literally hate EVERYONE so far except for Dad and Josy. I like Maya, but that changed real quick. I'm not one to forgive characters doing stupid stuff for stupid reasons, so hopefully my opinions on characters will change, but I doubt it. Really wish there was a route to NOT become a DIK and just sabotage all these idiots. I just want a rebel route where I don't have to join ANYONE, and get to ruin the jocks, the hots and the diks. :devilish: Also a side story/another game where you get to play as a female would be nice, I love these sort of games, but they're always very male focused(I get why of course).

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Loving this game. Writing is great. Cast of characters are awesome, loving all of them (Josy and Maya my fav's).

Only have one request right now, plz give us a Halloween event/update/party. I think that would be both awesome and funny as shit (and hopefully sexy as hell).

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Just started playing(Very start of episode 2) and I literally hate EVERYONE so far except for Dad and Josy. I like Maya, but that changed real quick. I'm not one to forgive characters doing stupid stuff for stupid reasons, so hopefully my opinions on characters will change, but I doubt it. Really wish there was a route to NOT become a DIK and just sabotage all these idiots. I just want a rebel route where I don't have to join ANYONE, and get to ruin the jocks, the hots and the diks. :devilish: Also a side story/another game where you get to play as a female would be nice, I love these sort of games, but they're always very male focused(I get why of course).
Great to have a girl input. Before I knew what really happened at the ending scene of 0.1, I was upset with Maya too, but I forgave her soon enough. That's what's great about this game; it makes you feel something towards the characters, whether you like them or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes