mindern

Jul 7, 2017
how often DIK is releasing ? , 3 months or more ?
Prior to this month, yeah that give or take but the creator recently hit a milestone on Patreon that made it enough to quit their fulltime job and "go pro" as they put it. No guarantee that will increase productivity but DPC has so far been a decent enough guy about updates so... who knows. Might be more frequent updates, might be larger ones at the same intervals. Have to wait and see.

Reactions: asker

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As I said, that lollipop is a signal to MC that Quin saw him around Bella, Jill, Sage and she can do whatever she wants with that info if MC doesn't behave the way Quinn wants.

Or, more probable, DPC put that just for fun and without any more complex meaning.
She saw him speaking to different girls so what? What can she possibly do with that meaningless info? Besides she hasn't seen him with Jill... yet at least.

The lollipop was probably just there to signify that she's been there a few times or something with Maya, nothing worth overthinking.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Will he really do it? Quit his job, not reduce hours, but quit his job to concentrate on the game? What will he do after finishing this game and starting the next?
Who could say? Just going by the raw numbers from he Patreon wiki, let's assume all but 5% of his patrons are in the $1 range. For ultimate simplicity, let's call that 5% all $10 donors. Using a fixed value of 2500 patrons, you're looking at $3,195 (USD) per month (after fees are subtracted).

I don't know where DPC is located, but that's respectable income for a single person. I could cover rent on a 2BR place, plus all utilities and other regular expenses, and still bank away a bit every month. If DPC is in the US, probably a good idea to bank some of for tax purposes.

Were I DPC, I'd actually hold out another month on principle, just to make sure folks didn't buff my numbers to screw my livelihood. People can be dicks like that. If they have higher tier contributors than that, or their $10+ percentage is better, then it's a gravy train they've earned with skill. I wish them great success.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Will he really do it? Quit his job, not reduce hours, but quit his job to concentrate on the game? What will he do after finishing this game and starting the next?
If he continues like this, creating games as he has shown us so far, I see no problem. Clearly, he will have to continue developing in order to live and enhancer her hadware. I would have done it too.
Effort = followers = money

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Got a feeling Tybalt is going to find out it was the MC and Derek who broke into his clubhouse. Then all hell is going to break loose in EP4
Hell week well under way ... how much more hellish does one need this game to get to ...
Feel entertained ;) ?!?

While everything is possible, why would DPC lie about this and risk losing his support if he doesn't deliver? People would find out sooner or later.
Bleeding on the keyboard and working double game shifts like we already know .. being wacky like that ...
It is all in DCP well known nature. No surprises there, turning full Joaquin Phoenix / Heath Ledger joker
And just watching the world B.U.R.N ... ;)!

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Got a feeling Tybalt is going to find out it was the MC and Derek who broke into his clubhouse. Then all hell is going to break loose in EP4
I think... That depends on who you chose to take the photos at the time of the robbery.
Anyway, If he does that, he will know that his secret is over (panty's sniffer) and will come to light.. I don't know if he will dare to do something against the MC.

Reactions: Triple OG

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Who could say? Just going by the raw numbers from he Patreon wiki, let's assume all but 5% of his patrons are in the $1 range. For ultimate simplicity, let's call that 5% all $10 donors. Using a fixed value of 2500 patrons, you're looking at $3,195 (USD) per month (after fees are subtracted).
Oh, it'll be a lot higher than that. The average per patron for adult games is approx $3.5 (so x 2,500 = $8,750 per month).

Now looking at those people with the closest number of subs to DPC, we have Gunsmoke (Something Unlimited) with 2,530 patrons making $13,188 per month and Runey (Harem Hotel), 2,545/$19,044 per month.

Even with the last 400 patrons perhaps depressing his numbers, I can't see DPC making less that $10,000 per month.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I think... That depends on who you chose to take the photos at the time of the robbery.
Anyway, If he does that, he will know that his secret is over (panty's sniffer) and will come to light.. I don't know if he will dare to do something against the MC.
True but if either person takes a photo that still could be used as evidence plus there is fingerprints too. This is the only scenario I can think of where Tybalt gains the upper hand. Then he can always lie about Jill's panties and he has enough money to buy new "watermelons" to cover his tracks :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes