anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
and what solution would that be?

there are two scenarios:
  • if Patrick's blackmail has some basis, finding a free tuition only gives Maya time but doesn't solve the problem of having to repay the loan run by her father anyway, which was what prevented Maya from giving up college and living her dream of love
  • if Patrick's blackmail doesn't make sense, the problem is solved one way or another
She gets the money she's paid out of the loan for tuition back from the college when they give her the scholarship, then the only issue would be a few hundred dollars interest which MC will probably pay if on her route or someone else will (probably Jill if I'm right that the Burgmeisters and Royces know about the sex for tuition scam Jill will probably feel guilty that Maya didn't get a scholarship because her family was making another girl prostitute herself for it).

It's obvious that DPC's idea is that getting a scholarship would solve Maya's loan problem, it's the whole reason she pledged the HOTs in the first place, if getting that tuition doesn't solve the issue then why did she bother in the first place?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She gets the money she's paid out of the loan for tuition back from the college when they give her the scholarship, then the only issue would be a few hundred dollars interest which MC will probably pay if on her route or someone else will (probably Jill if I'm right that the Burgmeisters and Royces know about the sex for tuition scam Jill will probably feel guilty that Maya didn't get a scholarship because her family was making another girl prostitute herself for it).

It's obvious that DPC's idea is that getting a scholarship would solve Maya's loan problem, it's the whole reason she pledged the HOTs in the first place, if getting that tuition doesn't solve the issue then why did she bother in the first place?
the whole point of the issue (if Patrick's blackmail has merit) is that the loan is handled by her father while Maya is responsible for it, if so Maya can't pay anything off, sure with a scholarship she can attend college but then she will have to pay back whatever there is to pay back. not a few dollars in interest.

if Maya could have simply waived the loan, she would have already done so. then she would have taken out a regular student loan and returned to college in the second semester or the next year, instead she couldn't because she would eventually have to repay 2.

it doesn't seem to me that the game is about money and where to get it, but about family

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
dpc : I don't want to show you spoiler.
also dpc post a picture mc visiting Smurfette in her house, at winter,
that is 2 spoiler in a row :ROFLMAO:
that MC was coming home was known, he put off leaving to go to Patrick.

certainly the fact that he is going to meet Zoey who continues to have a bad relationship with the telephone is an anticipation that will destroy the fun of his patreons :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes