felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
By the way guys, I've tried to take screenshots in brawler, but for some reason it won't let me do it. Which seemed weird to me because I was able to take screenshots when the first version of chapter 10 came out last year.
Taking screenshots of minigames I think is the last frontier of perversion. :oops:

no judgement, but it had to be said

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Damn she gotta be Jade's long lost daughter. Remove the tats give her blonde hair, she looks exactly like her.
She doesn't have that crazy lust-filled glint in her eye, the kind that says "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse me, sir!

What do you mean by crazy?

Jade is the best M.I.L.F. I've ever seen in any AVN!

Actually, she is THE M.I.L.F. !!!

And she is the most underrated chick of this game.

I simply can't wait to fap to her in EP11.

:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
if Mc were generous, he would only need to impregnate Maya to convince Patrick, regardless of whether or not he is having an affair with her :rolleyes:
i have a thing for impregnate, but even me say, knock up Maya before marrige will make reliougos Patrick angry and attack Maya
poor Maya suffer enough with new hair by dpc, i dont think she need more punishment, at least this kind of punishment:Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i have a thing for impregnate, but even me say, knock up Maya before marrige will make reliougos Patrick angry and attack Maya
poor Maya suffer enough with new hair by dpc, i dont think she need more punishment, at least this kind of punishment:Kappa:
Patrick is not very religious, it is a reflection of his wife. and the dream of giving her grandchildren before it is too late is probably one of the reasons why he opposes her sexuality

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Excuse me, sir!

What do you mean by crazy?

Jade is the best M.I.L.F. I've ever seen in any AVN!

Actually, she is THE M.I.L.F. !!!

And she is the most underrated chick of this game.

I simply can't wait to fap to her in EP11.

:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
She hot asf, but Jade has trashy personality. Selfish, egocentric and acting like a teenage girl. Her reaction to the breakup with MC is childish, because a mature woman would understand that this is just an affair for fun and nothing more.
From SG MILFs Cathy is much better.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Patrick is not very religious, it is a reflection of his wife. and the dream of giving her grandchildren before it is too late is probably one of the reasons why he opposes her sexuality
What if this were a different type of game, and Patrick had one of two options: Maya is a lesbian and Derek is Derek, or Derek gives Maya a baby :eek::sick:o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I choose to believe this of Patrick
View attachment 3656388
Well if we're speculating, I think Patrick believes that the situation is a test of faith. He didn't really believe so his family is punished. He basically thinks they are under a divine curse and the only way out is to "mend their ways".

Helen might also believe something similar, but her reaction is to believe a god like that is evil and the correct response is defiance. She's got way more guts than he does.

Incidentally, ever notice how similar getting on your knees and praying is to getting on your knees and giving a blowjob?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Well if we're speculating, I think Patrick believes that the situation is a test of faith. He didn't really believe so his family is punished. He basically thinks they are under a divine curse and the only way out is to "mend their ways".

Helen might also believe something similar, but her reaction is to believe a god like that is evil and the correct response is defiance. She's got way more guts than he does.

Incidentally, ever notice how similar getting on your knees and praying is to getting on your knees and giving a blowjob?
Fellas, is it gay to pray?

• Haha
Reactions: Ostap Bender
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes