dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
it is much better that Patrick changes his mind out of 'love', out of remorse, than out of fear of what a lawyer tells him.

then fear is strange, there are those who give in and there are those who become even crazier
I completely agree with you and I also believe that this will happen. Why?

Patrick has become so stubborn because he absolutely and uncompromisingly wants to realize the wishes that his wife Helen has for their children. That's why I think and hope that Helen will find out about the whole situation, because she can change Patrick's mind. Think about it, when Helen says to Patrick that these are all her wishes, but her greatest wish of all is for Maya and Derek to be happy. Maya and Derek are not happy with the family situation, especially with Patrick. That could make Patrick rethink things.

By the way, I thought of something else. In EP10, Elena comes to Josy and the MC. She said to the MC that she just heard two women. But who did Elena hear it from? I think so Elena heard it from Arieth, she comes from Arieth's direction after all. But how does Arieth know? At the DIK memorial wall, she may have seen the MC's tail and remembers the threesome video from EP6.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well if we're speculating, I think Patrick believes that the situation is a test of faith. He didn't really believe so his family is punished. He basically thinks they are under a divine curse and the only way out is to "mend their ways".

Helen might also believe something similar, but her reaction is to believe a god like that is evil and the correct response is defiance. She's got way more guts than he does.

Incidentally, ever notice how similar getting on your knees and praying is to getting on your knees and giving a blowjob?
It is possible that this is an attempt by Patrick to draw God's benevolence on his wife, but I do not think so much because he is a moderate/non-practising Christian, but because of Maya's behaviour.

However, the fact that we know in the brief flashback that Ellen would like grandchildren and that her life expectancy is quite limited makes me believe that it could also be that particular aspect that has Patrick worried. Derek is not a horse to bet on, it's all about Maya

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am redoing the run dedicated to all the LIs, to see them fight in the last chapters, and I have reached the third chapter.
what is the best choice on where to seek refuge?

I think Bella, because it starts to turn on the jealousy with Jill anyway.
Choosing Derek is definitely the safest option but in this run I don't care
going to Sage offers different content with HOts but they are not the focus of this run

correct?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I am redoing the run dedicated to all the LIs, to see them fight in the last chapters, and I have reached the third chapter.
what is the best choice on where to seek refuge?

I think Bella, because it starts to turn on the jealousy with Jill anyway.
Choosing Derek is definitely the safest option but in this run I don't care
going to Sage offers different content with HOts but they are not the focus of this run

correct?
If the idea is to avoid all side girls, Bella is the best option. You can balance things out in other parts of the run, but you basically sleep on massive points if you choose Sage or Derek. If Sage is an option you get to go to the movie night even if you don't choose her, so by choosing Bella you really only lose Sage's pool scene.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Female protagonist...?
The interlude episode between episodes 8 and 9 is played from the perspective of a female character. Very small part of the game that you can skip, but it technically justifies "female protagonist" and "multiple protagonists" tags. There are some other tags that technically apply but have very little presence.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If the idea is to avoid all side girls, Bella is the best option. You can balance things out in other parts of the run, but you basically sleep on massive points if you choose Sage or Derek. If Sage is an option you get to go to the movie night even if you don't choose her, so by choosing Bella you really only lose Sage's pool scene.
HELL NO

Her branch is boring and annoying as fuck, unless you love the water-the-plants minigame, of course.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This isn't about Patrick going to prison. An unpleasant conversation with a lawyer can be very convincing. This is where Patrick comes to his senses.

Patrick could also come to his senses if Helen finds out about what Patrick is doing to her daughter, because it could then lead to an unpleasant conversation between Helen and Patrick.
Helen isn't there, the only way she could reach Patrick is to die

Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes