Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Yeah, it's not even something Maya did, that change the view about her, it's simply folk feels sorry for her because of her mother. Excellent writing dpc. (y)
Only time I have appreciated Maya's character is when you break throuple in episode 8. And damn she takes it like a champ. For episode 10 it was really the Helen's situation that carried this stupid Loan saga for me atleast.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Since MC let go his yee yee ass Pideotto haircut, Maya and Lily decided to get Pidgeot hairdo for ep 10. Lmao atleast girls look better. And Lily looks amazing in Ep 10, Maya also looks alright. But weird in some renders.
poor Maya never will look out as good as Lily, so not fair to compare or mention together :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Steuan and Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Then that would be Tuition for prostitution. The ridiculous thing is that any adult human would believe that they are going to get free college just for joining a sorority, without a catch. She's even warned by MC in the most laughably vague way possible, but that's an entirely different absurdity in the game.
She was warned by Quinn in the beginning. Loose lips sink ships but loose hips earn tips.

And then by MC.

The fact Maya hasn't disclosed this to Sage is infuriating, but would be done eventually to close story for Mona.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well,, now MC "dating with her" regardless. :whistle::LOL:

which remind me, a nice little, bitching era of the topic :

after the end of episode 6, when we learned that Maya's father coming, there was lots, I mean lots of comments about folks, not want DPC to force them to pretend to be Maya's Boyfriend.

Ironic that none has a single problem with it in episode 10 :whistle::ROFLMAO:
the solution remains unwelcome, but things have changed quite a bit. after chapter 8 the relationships have been “formalized” and the eventual LI, other than Maya or Josy, knows what MC will have to do.
the only ones who might complain are those who were rejected by the two girls a while back or those who “by the next chapter Maya and Josy will definitely split up”

it's boring, like it's boring to go to yoga class if you don't care about Bella, but not much more boring than that

Reactions: DavDR and Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
So bros, what do you think about the lewd scenes of the others' path for EP11?

Here is my theory. :devilish:

1. Quinn
Where? - Her room in the HOTs' house.
When? - Before the Panty Party. At the beginning of the episode.
How? - Hardcore sex. I don't expect anything wild from her because there're many things that bother her mind. Also this should be occur before she learns about Riona's situation.

2. Lily
Where? - Tremolo's room in the DIKs' mansion.
When? - After the Panty Party. At the end of the episode.
How? - Hardcore sex. I think this will be one of the best lewd scenes in the game. Maybe even better than Sage's in EP9. Also there will be anal. Considering Lily is an anal-virgin, it's going to be so much fun. Hehehe.

3. Nicole
Where? - The Pink Rose Club.
When? - Before the Panty Party. In the middle of the episode.
How? - There will be two different versions of the same scene: solo or threesome w/ Sandy. I'm pretty sure 99% of BaDIK players choose that they prefer threesome. So there's no need to dwell too much on the solo version. I expect something very similar to the their threesome scene in EP6.

4. Camila
Where? - Preview #2: Camila
How? - Hardcore sex. This one will be a public sex. So we can expect Cammy to do some wild things. I'm not talking about rimming or something. I'm talking about wild things like her filming herself during sex. Because y'know... she has no limit when she is horny and drunk.

5. Jade
Where? - The apartment of Burkes.
How? - Hardcore sex. Since she's a divorced and single mom, there is no need to secrecy anymore. She'll invite Tremolo to her apartment and have a wild sex with him like there is no tomorrow.

6. Becky
Where? - The basement in the DIKs' mansion.
When? - During the Panty Party.
How? - Hardcore sex. This one will be Tremolo's first sex where he uses a condom. Remember the time when Derek told Tremolo her pussy smells and Lily told Tremolo he should wear a rubber if he wants to bang her. So there is certainly something wrong with Becky's vagina. I'm pretty sure Tremolo would never risk catching a disease.

7. Elena
Where? - Her room in the HOTs' house.
When? - During the Panty Party.
How? - Hardcore sex. Elena is ready to get dicked down by Tremolo. She has desired him for a long time... and Tremolo also got approval from John Boy. So it's time now, don't you guys think?
Man why is JB such a cuck. I hope if it is Elena's scene atleast give us an option for Devils threesome.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the solution remains unwelcome, but things have changed quite a bit. after chapter 8 the relationships have been “formalized” and the eventual LI, other than Maya or Josy, knows what MC will have to do.
the only ones who might complain are those who were rejected by the two girls a while back or those who “by the next chapter Maya and Josy will definitely split up”

it's boring, like it's boring to go to yoga class if you don't care about Bella, but not much more boring than that
I agree wholeheartedly!

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn changed her mind when she came to knew Maya is a really prude girl and she couldn't break her down with the scavenger list tasks, plus MVP Arieth ruined all chances of any hook on Maya due to not taking evidence. So Quinn didn't had any leverage on Maya to force her into prostitution.

Shout out to Arieth. MVP of episode 6.
Not entirely. Quinn changed her mind for multiple reasons. First it was Rio who already warmed her , and then Mona blew it up, so Maya become an inconvenience for Quinn, se she planned to drop her, But Smart Best Girl Josy , come out wiht the idea of show the evidence to Arieth, what lead to the famous, scene :

" Shut up Bitch ! "

" You not a Main Girl, and you never be, you just a plot device with vagina. And You never Be more. "

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Not entirely. Quinn changed her mind for multiple reasons. First it was Rio who already warmed her , and then Mona blew it up, so Maya become an inconvenience for Quinn, se she planned to drop her, But Smart Best Girl Josy , come out wiht the idea of show the evidence to Arieth, what lead to the famous, scene :

" Shut up Bitch ! "

" You not a Main Girl, and you never be, you just a plot device with vagina. And You never Be more. "

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah forgot about that this was Josy's idea, she is a smart gal.

Even in episode 10 it was she who suggested beard idea. She is an observant and smart gal.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

what about those who are on the Other's path and dont want fuck about it at all any.
overall my least favorite part of the episode, expecially because you can also fail to get the documents, so it can't really solve anything anyway. lucky it is the easiest part for CTRL through to it;)

Reactions: Riaman

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
And then went on to believe an incredibly unlikely rumor about free tuition just for joining a Sorority. Not just believe but she placed all of her hopes into this absurd dream, to the point where she almost has a breakdown when she finds out the truth.
I'm not sure about that, I got the impression that she knew it was shady, but was willing to risk it. The MC even asks her something to the effect of "are you willing to do anything for the tuition" and she answers yes, no, i don't know.

So yes she took Quinn at her word when she mentioned it to her and Mona at the pool, and she was desperate enough to believe her, which in hindsight was dumb but at the time Quinn hadn't truly proved she was unreliable yet, just a jerk.

All the LIs have lapses in judgement, which is a very human thing to do, people frequently get blinded by their own preconceptions, worries, etc. It's part of why I like the writing in this game, DPC does a decent job of making the characters feel real, to a point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what about those who are on the Other's path and dont want fuck about it at all any.
overall my least favorite part of the episode, expecially because you can also fail to get the documents, so it can't really solve anything anyway. lucky it is the easiest part for CTRL through to it;)
and what problem would they have with the Other path?
as much of a hassle as every single piece of mandatory content regarding LIs

if Maya's fate were in the hands of the players it would be a doom, so the documents will not be decisive for her scholastic fate

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not sure about that, I got the impression that she knew it was shady, but was willing to risk it. The MC even asks her something to the effect of "are you willing to do anything for the tuition" and she answers yes, no, i don't know.

So yes she took Quinn at her word when she mentioned it to her and Mona at the pool, and she was desperate enough to believe her, which in hindsight was dumb but at the time Quinn hadn't truly proved she was unreliable yet, just a jerk.

All the LIs have lapses in judgement, which is a very human thing to do, people frequently get blinded by their own preconceptions, worries, etc. It's part of why I like the writing in this game, DPC does a decent job of making the characters feel real, to a point.
Real in an absurdly unreal situation? No, I don't buy it.

Of course you have a right to your own likes and dislikes, but candidly the writing in this game sucks. While DPC has shown occasional good dialogue, and even good characterization, it's far from consistent. The plotting of the story is horrendously bad, even basic research is ignored completely. There are some well written games out there, but this isn't one of them.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
and what problem would they have with the Other path?
as much of a hassle as every single piece of mandatory content regarding LIs

if Maya's fate were in the hands of the players it would be a doom, so the documents will not be decisive for her scholastic fate
I just meant that those whore on the other's path, are lily care even more about this part, and here they are need to pretend to be maya boyfriend. but yeah it is what it is. (y)

How ever it is still more boring than the Yoga class

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just meant that those whore on the other's path, are lily care even more about this part, and here they are need to pretend to be maya boyfriend. but yeah it is what it is. (y)

How ever it is still more boring than the Yoga class
it is an integral part of the story for which so many love this game, at least that's what they tell me spallucce.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR and znar25

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Then that would be Tuition for prostitution. The ridiculous thing is that any adult human would believe that they are going to get free college just for joining a sorority, without a catch. She's even warned by MC in the most laughably vague way possible, but that's an entirely different absurdity in the game.
"Desperate people are blind".
It would come off as rather selfish to tell him that, especially when MC does in fact tell Jill that the reason he can't go is that he's taking care of a sick friend. "I wanted to do something nice for you, but you're busy nursing your sick (girl)friend, so forget it."

Since the picnic is where MC tells Jill that he's falling for her, it'd be more appropriate for that to be the missing ingredient in making the Jill path work instead of not going on the picnic at all. Like maybe if MC were to meet up with Jill after helping Sage at say, a bowling alley to have fun, they'd still have a nice time together. But it would not be conducive to the circumstances of saying he's falling for her, even if she still told him about Tybalt's scheme. The romantic atmosphere just isn't there.
Yes, but you know how girls don't like being rejected. Even if there a reason. Especially when she prepared a picnic, but MC told her “it won’t work, let’s reschedule it for another day.” It’s possible to understand the situation, but an unpleasant aftertaste remains: she likes a guy who didn’t make her a priority.
Atmosphere for a match on that date was unique, so if you wasted your chance - it's over.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes