Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Don't sure, episode 8 events happening in October, but girls keep wearing revealing clothes. It’s just that these props are of higher quality and look better. After all, he started the game in 2019 with much less offerings in the DAZ store.
Dude, stop meta gaming! Let the theatre of the mind cover for the holes left by the game's mechanics.

I'm thinking October is still warm if first snow in November is unusual. It's just not the heat of summer. The girls are covering up more than in the first few episodes, but not really to keep warm. It's just no longer too hot to wear the clothes some of them are wearing.
No, this is a different hairstyle, they are completely different.
Oh no! It's mutating into a new ... strand!

It's a hair pun! Get it? Get it?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dude, stop meta gaming! Let the theatre of the mind cover for the holes left by the game's mechanics.

I'm thinking October is still warm if first snow in November is unusual. It's just not the heat of summer. The girls are covering up more than in the first few episodes, but not really to keep warm. It's just no longer too hot to wear the clothes some of them are wearing.
You're right if you don't live in Minnesota or Alaska. :LOL:

Oh no! It's mutating into a new ... strand!

It's a hair pun! Get it? Get it?
SARS.Cov-MayaHair_24
All girls gonna infected and have this hairstyle soon

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
(( whos ass cheeks do yall think would clap the loudest? )) i personlly would say Jill but shes not that *pro* yet

View attachment 3687177 View attachment 3687358 View attachment 3687352 View attachment 3687359 View attachment 3687360 View attachment 3687361 View attachment 3687364
You left out Camilla and Nora. Those asses definitely deserve to be considered here.

I'd say Bella or Sage. I know it's always Bella and Sage with me, but this is legit objective opinion. Even if Jill trained for it, I'd say Bella and Sage could still out do her. The question is who has the tighter muscles under the skin. I think that Sage has the softer ass between the two of them, but there is a sort of goldilocks zone to spanking. The just right between too tight and too soft. I'd say Sage would be louder, but if Bella like properly relaxed her muscles and really submitted to being railed from behind that might be the closest thing to perfection.

It would be the most glorious threesome in the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes