Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
why do you think it will (can) be 2025 jan or feb?

i dont know the reason, but for me remembered (probably wrong) Zoey left 1 year ago and she lived on the beach city 1 year with her grandmother money, what is a nice story btw

i never tracked down the timeline, you did it very good.
so, if his birthday in september, when he get his new phone, there more a few mansion minigame, what should be daily, after they got the windows, so end of ep8 maybe september
End of episode 8 is definitely late October. MC remarks that he has a week of freedom after mid terms which take place in episode 8. Classes resume on Monday Nov 2nd. The week in between is the last week of October. The hazy parts of the timeline are the shift from episode 6 to 7 and shift from 7 to 8.

Reactions: iamcomming

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
After 5 years and the two last episodes are pretty much mini-game based, the game starts to lose its magic. Back in 2020, it was the hottest game around, now it's just getting boring lol, my estimation of DPC as a great developer just fucking plummeted.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
as I said, this was always been there since 2019 , You likely simply just don't remember.
It's not the same Jill intro as the original game. If I remember correctly, and I think I do, there was a 'If you are in a dark place' warning that wasn't part of that intro. Now it is, and there was a lot more warnings than that one.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sorry, I really don't know. There used to be several people that posted predictions based on progress info in the Friday updates. But now there is very little info in the Friday updates. I think most of the predictors gave up after ep. 9 & 10.

If I were to guess I would say the development period will be at least a year, which would mean sometime after mid December 2024.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You left out Camilla and Nora. Those asses definitely deserve to be considered here.

I'd say Bella or Sage. I know it's always Bella and Sage with me, but this is legit objective opinion. Even if Jill trained for it, I'd say Bella and Sage could still out do her. The question is who has the tighter muscles under the skin. I think that Sage has the softer ass between the two of them, but there is a sort of goldilocks zone to spanking. The just right between too tight and too soft. I'd say Sage would be louder, but if Bella like properly relaxed her muscles and really submitted to being railed from behind that might be the closest thing to perfection.

It would be the most glorious threesome in the game.
You put a lot of thought into the science of Ass Clapping. I will bow to your wisdom. Bella it is.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
To all of those who have insisted over the past few years that BaDIK is a light hearted, college sex comedy and that none of DPC's signature dark, subverted expectation bullshit would appear in this game.

Have you seen the new first time player intro?
what new first time player intro?
The Jill intro, it's changed considerably from the last time I saw it. He comes right out and says (through Jill) not to expect a happy ending. View attachment 3688040
as I said, this was always been there since 2019 , You likely simply just don't remember.
It's not the same Jill intro as the original game. If I remember correctly, and I think I do, there was a 'If you are in a dark place' warning that wasn't part of that intro. Now it is, and there was a lot more warnings than that one.
Not sure how:

"This game is not all about fun and happy times"​

can be interpreted as:

"He comes right out and says (through Jill) not to expect a happy ending."​

"Not all all about fun and happy times." simply means there will be fun and happy times, but there will be time that are not. Like the break up scenes, with the mc crying and shit. A lot of people felt those.

And yeah, the intro hasn't changed, it's said the same thing since episode 1:

His Patreon page sums it up:

"This game is for adults who value storytelling, branching choices, comedy, and drama. There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus. Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game. "

It basically sounds like exactly what's being delivered. A goofy college tale with good times and heartache, of which there's already been some of each. There's no reason to think that everything is going to go to hell eventually. There could be some bad endings depending on choices, but there's certainly going to be good endings (even DPC's first game had "good endings").

I just hope Riona makes it. :cry:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
You put a lot of thought into the science of Ass Clapping. I will bow to your wisdom. Bella it is.
Padawan, in Ass Clapping our ally is the Force. It connects us. And binds us. You must feel the Force around you! In your hand and in your groin. When you are patient and determined, new life may spring from your efforts. But beware the dark hole! It is always there. Within reach. Seductive. But it will bear no fruit. And ... sorry what were we talking about again?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Not sure how:

"This game is not all about fun and happy times"​

can be interpreted as:

"He comes right out and says (through Jill) not to expect a happy ending."​

"Not all all about fun and happy times." simply means there will be fun and happy times, but there will be time that are not. Like the break up scenes, with the mc crying and shit. A lot of people felt those.

And yeah, the intro hasn't changed, it's said the same thing since episode 1:

His Patreon page sums it up:

"This game is for adults who value storytelling, branching choices, comedy, and drama. There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus. Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game. "

It basically sounds like exactly what's being delivered. A goofy college tale with good times and heartache, of which there's already been some of each. There's no reason to think that everything is going to go to hell eventually. There could be some bad endings depending on choices, but there's certainly going to be good endings (even DPC's first game had "good endings").

I just hope Riona makes it. :cry:
I'm sure that if we searched the Acting Lesson's forum we would find a similar optimistic post, also the one warning that you quoted wasn't the only one in opening. But I'm sure you know that and as usual you are just trying to deflect.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

i dont know the reason, but for me remembered (probably wrong) Zoey left 1 year ago and she lived on the beach city 1 year with her grandmother money, what is a nice story btw

i never tracked down the timeline, you did it very good.
so, if his birthday in september, when he get his new phone, there more a few mansion minigame, what should be daily, after they got the windows, so end of ep8 maybe september
To find out, it's simple, if he it makes 5800 renders it will come out in December, if it exceeds that it will come out in 2025.

Episode 9
5037 renders/December
Episode 10
5800 renders/ December
From ep 9 to ep 10, there was an increase of 800 renders, if it does 6600 renders it will come out in 2025/January

Reactions: iamcomming

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm sure that if we searched the Acting Lesson's forum we would find a similar optimistic post, also the one warning that you quoted wasn't the only one in opening. But I'm sure you know that and as usual you are just trying to deflect.
Dude, that is the same fucking intro since the very first episode. It was always been there, it was always the same. end of the story.

and just for the record, these Warning ! was also always there :whistle:

BeingADIK 2024-05-31 04-33-22-53.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-31 04-34-09-22.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes