Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
6. Becky
Where? - The basement in the DIKs' mansion.
When? - During the Panty Party.
How? - Hardcore sex. This one will be Tremolo's first sex where he uses a condom. Remember the time when Derek told Tremolo her pussy smells and Lily told Tremolo he should wear a rubber if he wants to bang her. So there is certainly something wrong with Becky's vagina. I'm pretty sure Tremolo would never risk catching a disease.
Ew, fuck no.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I expect Maya & Josy will go, but they won't reveal their status yet, maybe for some drama we will have to reveal only one of the girls to Neil.
But all that aside... there can only be one option who will visit Neil together with MC the firsttime... and that has to be Derek :)... god i would love a scene where MC and Derek are goofing around and Neils just joins them :D

Reactions: KaiserST

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
My feelings go the other way. I feel like there has been an elevation of Quinn & Lily above SG status and screen time. Not MG obviously, but the paths have been prepared for the final steps. They're interaction is definitely more romantic than say Sarah or Cammie or even Rio. I think Rio is a chance, she thinks she loves Tremolo, but even playing Rio, it doesn't feel like Tremolo feels the same about her. Good friend, do anything to help her, but not wife material (just my gut feeling). Where with Quinn & Lily, I think there's mutual attraction/love and no aversion to taking the next step for either girl or Tremolo.

My guess would be those 2 would be top of the list to get endings. And the progression of pimp/drug dealer/stripper to girlfriend/wife/mother would also be a cool story to tell. But you know DPC, there'll be a spanner or two in the works.

The reason Lily doesn't want that type of relationship is because of her work. She needs the money to achieve her dreams. If she is in love with someone, then she she can't take her clothes off in front of other men. The guilt (or whatever) would stop her. Even if Tremolo says he's ok with it, Lily won't be able to show the goodies to others. Lily is freaking out right now, because she is falling in love with Tremolo and has no idea how that is going to work. (I do want to clarify, Lily is my #1, so I'm arguing from bias). There could be another reason, but not necessarily, this on it's own, is a valid enough reason.

I've turned down Zoey on every path (just not interested), so I may have missed something. But I haven't seen anything to indicate she's closer to MG status than Lily & Quinn.
Damn....so many girls increased as potential LI in this game! How many endings do you predict this one will have? I'm guessing around 15/20+

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
At first Patreon take their cut and it's a big cut, let me tell you. After that comes the taxes in the US and on top the taxes in your country.
Just to note on this bit: Patreon's cut will be (I think) 8-12% and then there will be a processing fee as well by the payment partner (potentially Payoneer, I'm not sure if there's others there too. Payoneer take 1.5% of every withdrawal, I think it is).

For taxes, you shouldn't be paying US tax unless you're a US citizen. You pay the income tax as set by the country you're a resident of. Patreon have paperwork to cover this, and they'll withhold 30% for US tax unless you complete the forms. Therefore, if you're in a different country, you fill out the forms, or you get rinsed. I think there are some countries that don't have a specific tax agreement with the US, where this might not be possible (I have a friend in Brazil who had to set up a US registered address for his business to get around this), otherwise, it's just a case of filling out forms to sort the process out.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Damn....so many girls increased as potential LI in this game! How many endings do you predict this one will have? I'm guessing around 15/20+
Unless DPC gives multiple endings for each LI (i.e. bad/good, pregnant/not pregnant, married/not), I can't see there being that many, maybe 10 max. If we are only getting 1 ending per girl (Sage, Jill, Bella are definite. Either Josy/Maya or Josy, Maya or all 3 options. Then a few others. My guess Lily, Quinn, Zoey. But it could end up being Sally, Becky & KJR instead.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Unless DPC gives multiple endings for each LI (i.e. bad/good, pregnant/not pregnant, married/not), I can't see there being that many, maybe 10 max. If we are only getting 1 ending per girl (Sage, Jill, Bella are definite. Either Josy/Maya or Josy, Maya or all 3 options. Then a few others. My guess Lily, Quinn, Zoey. But it could end up being Sally, Becky & KJR instead.
So you don't think anyone other than josy/maya could get a throuple ending??

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
My feelings go the other way. I feel like there has been an elevation of Quinn & Lily above SG status and screen time. Not MG obviously, but the paths have been prepared for the final steps. They're interaction is definitely more romantic than say Sarah or Cammie or even Rio.
I kind of see it as the BaDIK TV show. Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, and Bella are listed as "starring" in the opening sequence; Lily, Nicole, and Riona are "also starring" as they have been promoted to series regulars; Camila, Sarah, Mel, teacher of the week, etc. are "special guest stars" for the episode they have a dedicated scene in. Quinn is probably the hardest to place, as she's always been sort of between main cast and series regular in this analogy. She's maybe that one name you get at the end with the character name as well - "And ..... as Quinn".

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
So you don't think anyone other than josy/maya could get a throuple ending??
I can't see Sage, Jill or Bella being part of a throuple long term. I don't think their personalities would fit, none of them have shown any indication they would share. Sage will probably be open to having threesomes from time to time, she's awesome like that. But she would definitely want to be in charge.

Reactions: KaiserST

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I can't see Sage, Jill or Bella being part of a throuple long term. I don't think their personalities would fit, none of them have shown any indication they would share. Sage will probably be open to having threesomes from time to time, she's awesome like that. But she would definitely want to be in charge.
That is why i love Sage, she likes being a cuckquean:love:

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Several times smaller Acting Lessons (DPC previous game) had 22 endings. BADIK should have at least 50, maybe even more. With all these LIs, permutations and options available.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Several times smaller Acting Lessons (DPC previous game) had 22 endings. BADIK should have at least 50, maybe even more. With all these LIs, permutations and options available.
that is what i was thinking too, Sage is kinda open to sharing MC so there could be a throuple path option there too...idk though will have to wait and see

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm really hoping you are right and I am wrong on this one.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Well... In order to subvert expectations, Mr. DPC has to provide a happy ending as everyone, since "Acting Lessons", is expecting the opposite. In that sense, I hope he subverts my expectations because I couldn't stand another pseudo-tragedy kitsch cliché thing, that many think is "deep" but it only seems contrived to me.
Gotta admit, people love to exaggerate how "traumatic" Acting Lessons was. Initially I took it as kind of a meme as in them being ironic about it but some people really seem to think that it was actually very dramatic which I didn't really think it was, given that I agree with you in that it felt very awkwardly forced and shoved into the story just to try and create a lot more drama which honestly was missing from the game before that point because it was never gonna go anywhere without it, so to me it seemed more like a last-minute decision that DPC made in order to quickly produce some kind of turmoil in the story.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This week, I worked through a free-roam event and some other story scenes. I also wrote dialogue so that I could continue making the art in chronological order. As static renders were continuously being rendered, I had to do plenty of post-processing and spot rendering (the process involved in fixing clipping issues).

Today, I'm working on the art needed for scenes surrounding Brawler. Next week, I'll be working on canon scenes only and will likely stop working chronologically. There are some gaps in what's written, and I'd rather push on making art than write at the moment.

41 animation files and ~100 static renders are currently in the render queue.

In June, I'll take a few days off here and there, but I won't be taking any week-long vacations this year as I rather work. Even so, I wanted to mention that I won't be working 7-day weeks in June. As always, PCs will be rendering animations 24/7.

Patreon reward
In the fourth week of Art Day renders, it's time to show what the community came up with for Sage. I don't think I have to say what the request was for you to understand it.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. Next Friday will be the final part of the Art Day Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

This week, I worked through a free-roam event and some other story scenes. I also wrote dialogue so that I could continue making the art in chronological order. As static renders were continuously being rendered, I had to do plenty of post-processing and spot rendering (the process involved in fixing clipping issues).

Today, I'm working on the art needed for scenes surrounding Brawler. Next week, I'll be working on canon scenes only and will likely stop working chronologically. There are some gaps in what's written, and I'd rather push on making art than write at the moment.

41 animation files and ~100 static renders are currently in the render queue.

In June, I'll take a few days off here and there, but I won't be taking any week-long vacations this year as I rather work. Even so, I wanted to mention that I won't be working 7-day weeks in June. As always, PCs will be rendering animations 24/7.

Patreon reward
In the fourth week of Art Day renders, it's time to show what the community came up with for Sage. I don't think I have to say what the request was for you to understand it.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. Next Friday will be the final part of the Art Day Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Dammmmm.....sage looks like a goddesss here!!!! I hope this hairstyle and makeup is included in the game somehow!!:love::love::love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes