ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I fixed this (well... not completely, but I put her chest tattoo in a better place. My problem is not with tattoos per se but with chest tattoos, which I think are awful). Won't post it here because I don't wanna get banned.

P.S.: Sorry, Geralt :p :LOL:
How dare you imply my chest tattoos are ugly! I'm super offe.......lol yeah whatever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Absurd accusations...
It's more like Jose.
Everyone saw how she once kicked her own brother in the balls.

>> Finally Karamba, you yourself know that this moment was justified, no, give me a real moment where Josy behaves like a plague (monster) on the same level as Quinn :)
You know.., I think Quinn may be eligible for redemption, but, not today, help her!

She's already do

>>Oh really ? I just must have missed this wonderful moment :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What are you doing man?
Why are you attributing to me what I didn't say? :unsure:
Although, what else expect from a Jose fan...:cautious:
"This moment was justified" - Well said ! :D(y) Applies to all of Quinn's actions.:WeSmart:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sorry, but I beg to differ... And not meaning to start a waifu war. I like all the girls. Just a technical debate about character development :p I think Jill has had both shining and awkward moments since the beginning; she didn't change too much. I know the Tybalt's thing took a toll on her, but, in the end, she managed it well. Anyway, even if you say it's true (and, I guess, in this case, there'll be only statistical truths, like X% think so; Y%, don't), I don't think this change was deliberate; I bet Mr. DPC wrote her like he always wrote, thinking he was writing her like always, and, if you feel this way wasn't due to a deliberate decision but due to Mr. DPC shortcomings in his writing skills (not that he's bad... in the AVN universe he's probably top 5). And she's been planned to be a virgin since the beginning. DPC has to tick all archetype boxes.

About Sage, honestly... I don't think it was gradual... She was the best girl in season I (I'd say, from ep. 1-5, because the changes started from ep. 6 on -- and not only for her) and then she became a bore (partially due to some choices Mr. DPC forced upon us, like, "nOt WaNtInG tO bE a ReBoUnD bOy"). Then she emerges like some kind of closeted intellectual, being all smart and all when doing research for her senior thesis, and also being willing to help people. A total U-Turn with no subtlety.

Maya, for me, gets more awkward as time passes (because... see spoiler box below), and I can't wait to get rid of her to have a Josy-only path because... Well... Josy is Josy! Alady! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s strange that you didn’t notice these changes, for example this Tybalt's blackmail arc. I just don't believe Jill from Season 1 would be so helpless begging Bella for help. She would have done what she did in Ep. 10 - she would talk to Trent, where Tybalt’s lies were revealed. This is where the writing fails - I don’t consider DPC a bad writer, he’s quite good for the world of AVNs, but he also has gaps. All this blackmail and helpless Jill seems implausible.

Like I said earlier, we have hints that Sage is completely different, we just need to find and read them entire game. Rebound guy line was cringe, but let’s chalk this up to our guy’s retardism, MC is sometimes being a retard. Same for Maya, she's being an idiot for trust her dad who treated her like shit own her life, but can't say she's annoying for me.
Moreover, I like her better now, since in Ep. 10 we could see her good sides. So I’ll take Maya’s solo, I can’t wait for Josy’s reaction when I steal Maya. :ROFLMAO:

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
What are you doing man?
Why are you attributing to me what I didn't say? :unsure:
Although, what else expect from a Jose fan...:cautious:
"This moment was justified" - Well said ! :D(y) Applies to all of Quinn's actions.:WeSmart:
Ok, I think there is a misunderstanding here..
It doesn't matter anyway if you think that the actions of your loved one are worth a well-deserved revenge from JosY (his first name is not JosE) towards her half-brother to defend the one she loves, in the event that he 'is also weak to do it himself.
With these kind words, I wish you a good time.

As a reminder, I use the translator and everything is not always clear, sorry for that, too bad. :cautious:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well... In order to subvert expectations, Mr. DPC has to provide a happy ending as everyone, since "Acting Lessons", is expecting the opposite. In that sense, I hope he subverts my expectations because I couldn't stand another pseudo-tragedy kitsch cliché thing, that many think is "deep" but it only seems contrived to me.
Dalli? I didn't know you had another account

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Dick

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Hey all have been away from game for a few years and am replaying from the beginning. I am in the middle of season 2. To play beyond chapter 8 there is a patch for chapter 9 and 10. What about he interlude + chapter 10 file. Is that also a patch or a separate launcher. Whats the best way to proceed here in order to see the content?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes