Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I have a neutral solution to the HOTs party, that doesn't involve getting rid of any jocks: Jacob and MC should just hang out in the kitchen, where Heather would keep the peace. Caleb and Darius wouldn't dare do anything, especially when half the black cast is in that one room.
View attachment 3705996
They're untouchable :WeSmart:
I just remembered Dwyane exists, and that Cammy... idk if she was supposed to be mixed from the beginning and her skin just got darker, or DPC thought of this midway through. Anyway, Cammy counts. So really, the kitchen would only have about 33% then.
No one is untouchable, I'm just waiting for the opportunity to kick jacob's or darius' ass. :cautious:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
No one is untouchable, I'm just waiting for the opportunity to kick jacob's or darius' ass. :cautious:
You know who is untouchable? Brandi. The most you can do is grope her and suck her toes :KEK:
We got a whole new character at the Pink Rose that everyone hates, and multiple lewds dedicated to this pointless bitch, instead of just letting us fuck Brandi. Or Tania, Tommy can suck my dick. Or shit, even that sexy bartender. But no, we get Madame Rose :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
And that's exactly why I have 9 paths! ;) :LOL:
It's going to take so much fucking time to start from scratch. Solo main girl and others paths, favoring Maya over Josy and vice versa, manwhore playthrough, monk/Zoey run, the heartbreaker runs.... then basically double it all for the different affinities... I'm getting tired just thinking about it o_O
I may need to rethink the different structures for each girls too, the required major choices, balancing Nicole, etc.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It's going to take so much fucking time to start from scratch. Solo main girl and others paths, favoring Maya over Josy and vice versa, manwhore playthrough, monk/Zoey run, the heartbreaker runs.... then basically double it all for the different affinities... I'm getting tired just thinking about it o_O
I may need to rethink the different structures for each girls too, the required major choices, balancing Nicole, etc.
Totally Agree. That's why I set up the paths at the start of Season 3, figure it will be easier to just update each path with update, than closer to the end. I'm not doing Zoey and at this stage not worrying about saves as dik/chick/neutral, or major choices, just getting on the path (can easily switch affinity as required) and do branching saves.

Josy/Maya (choosing Josy everytime).
Maya/Josy (Maya heavy).
Josy/Maya (as close to even as possible - just in case).
Jill
Sage
Bella
Lily
Got a Lily/Nicole one too, favoring Nicole a couple of times, but not much different yet.
Quinn
Manwhore (which is currently Rollin' with Lily, can't have too much Lily, but may take it out if I need to.)

I keep forgetting about the Nicole path (so it's 10 currently).

Reactions: dav3knight

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Totally Agree. That's why I set up the paths at the start of Season 3, figure it will be easier to just update each path with update, than closer to the end.
I did that at first, but stuff like Nicole turning out to have CHICK affinity necessitated a fresh start. I stupidly started fresh with Episode 10, so now all throuple playthroughs means I either fuck Quinn or eat the condom and get labeled a cummy mouth, out of love.... tough choice.

I really wish there were a quick start mod. Like for some games—Where the Heart Is, for example—you can start from any chapter and tweak all the major variables up to that point, so you don't really have to start over every single time. But with BADIK, there's so many fucking variables. Maybe making a composing a list to use via URM could do the same thing, but that feels like a big pain in the ass too

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I did that at first, but stuff like Nicole turning out to have CHICK affinity necessitated a fresh start. I stupidly started fresh with Episode 10, so now all throuple playthroughs means I either fuck Quinn or eat the condom and get labeled a cummy mouth, out of love.... tough choice.

I really wish there were a quick start mod. Like for some games—Where the Heart Is, for example—you can start from any chapter and tweak all the major variables up to that point, so you don't really have to start over every single time. But with BADIK, there's so many fucking variables. Maybe making a composing a list to use via URM could do the same thing, but that feels like a big pain in the ass too
The WTHI chapter jump would be amazing, but since we don't I do have the choices and decisions on each path in a file. And use URM to switch affinity (that's why I'm not worried about saving different affinity paths).

Yes, I admit it. I'm anal.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The WTHI chapter jump would be amazing, but since we don't I do have the choices and decisions on each path in a file. And use URM to switch affinity (that's why I'm not worried about saving different affinity paths).

Yes, I admit it. I'm anal.
I haven't played the game since.... probably February, after playing Episode 10 on all my saves, then redoing the paths with Episode 10's story and choices in mind..... yeah that burnt me out like crazy. Now after over a month of discussion and shitposting here, I'm itching to play it again. But man, it's so daunting

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes