SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
The only thing that I have noticed is that and by chance in the approster Quinn put me as a pervert nickname, so I put it to all the characters. And when I sleep with Josy he calls me a pervert so I go back. But later in the final sex scene with Maya he calls me that again.
You are the pervert and she is the vampire whore and drug addict. It's a lethal mix at the time of having sex, it's fulminant, dude.

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
231/5000

even if I decide to go from Josy without taking anything, or sleeping with her, or telling her at the scene where she calls me saying that if she can go live with you any answer that doesn't matter. In the end it ends up appearing

Enviar comentarios

Historial

Guardadas

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
And finally play as a game with more DIk, with more CHIK the game ends the same. And I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If someone can clarify it, I'd appreciate it. Why also the only options I see that change are as for the other characters (if you choose to help Sage or not, if you do not intervene with Isabella or Jill) I end up living with Derek and since he leaves the room before the scene end with Maya. I don't think it's an election

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
And finally play as a game with more DIk, with more CHIK the game ends the same. And I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If someone can clarify it, I'd appreciate it. Why also the only options I see that change are as for the other characters (if you choose to help Sage or not, if you do not intervene with Isabella or Jill) I end up living with Derek and since he leaves the room before the scene end with Maya. I don't think it's an election
For now, attention is focused at the end of Maya on EP3, but there is still a lot to see. You will see it in the next update with the new paths and others characters.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
There are no endings yet, my friend. You need to be more specific in what you want.
For not making a post too extensive I have divided it into several parts to make it more understandable. And I don't know English very well, so it took me many hours to get to all this.

Reactions: yngve

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Also, even if I pass, I do not choose to participate in the DIK tests and do not drink when I can choose, it does not matter why the next day I am drunk. Both in the mini-game of the drink and its routes as in The Pink Rose since what I do is go directly to talk to him and give him a free end roam. And I wake up drunk again.
even if I decide to go from Josy without taking anything, or sleeping with her, or telling her at the scene where she calls me saying that if she can go live with you any answer that doesn't matter. In the end it ends up appearing
It's a game with a mostly linear storyline. You just have to accept it. There are things that you can change the outcome of, but most will lead you to the same outcome with just a few different variables. What you can change is your personality/affinity (DIK/Chick/Neutral) and which girls you can pursue, depending on your affinity and actions towards them. My advice to you is play the game three times, one for each type, so you can unlock everything. Good luck, and try not to spam the thread too much with pointless questions.

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
It's a game with a mostly linear storyline. You just have to accept it. There are things that you can change the outcome of, but most will lead you to the same outcome with just a few different variables. What you can change is your personality/affinity (DIK/Chick/Neutral) and which girls you can pursue, depending on your affinity and actions towards them. My advice to you is play the game three times, one for each type, so you can unlock everything. Good luck, and try not to spam the thread too much with pointless questions.
So even if I want to be with Maya from the beginning, you're telling me that in the end, whatever I do will end up like this. Because then I don't see the sense of making decisions that will lead me irremediably to that end. Then for the walktrough and even for the story. Better put at the beginning; YOU MAKE THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE SETTING IS WHAT THERE IS, and I avoid the lost hours and there are many.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So even if I want to be with Maya from the beginning, you're telling me that in the end, whatever I do will end up like this. Because then I don't see the sense of making decisions that will lead me irremediably to that end. Then for the walktrough and even for the story. Better put at the beginning; YOU MAKE THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE SETTING IS WHAT THERE IS, and I avoid the lost hours and there are many.
The game isn't finished yet, is it? So there is no end yet! Just patiently await, like the rest of us. In the meanwhile go play other games, or something.

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
Also for what I had read in this forum, and it was partly because I started to play it. Apart from that it is true that the narrative is very good, the graphics are great. There are truly no choices that will change the story; since he has already chosen it and I don't make decisions. Whatever I do, I look like an idiot reading no matter what I decide. And if my decisions are supposed to be the ones that mark the character. I've gone blank with this game the truth

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What about Sage? She is the HOTs president, but all points to her not knowing anything about all the shady business happening under her nose. Does she turn the blind eye and pretend not knowing anything, lying to MC and Maya, or is she so naive to the point that many people know about it and she doesn't, even in her position of power? Either way it's sad, because it would mean that she is on it too, or she doesn't have any friends that would tell her what's going on, and she is completely alone, being the leader of people that couldn't care less about her.
From the scene in the pool it looks like Sage really doesn`t know.

I think it's more likely Quinn has got into these girls heads and her reminding them of the Hot's motto even though she is the one that is actually going behind Sage's back in all this,
Camila and Mona
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the part with remaining 3 girls

As much as it would fit the image of Quinn being horrible person,she does not need to get into anyone`s head,she does not need to manipulate anyone,those girls are the way they are,they have appetite and they will satisfy this appetite wether being payed for it or not.

Sep 8, 2019
I can't seem to find the Persistent files to delete to make the full save work. Can someone help me point out these files that I need to delete for the full save to work?
Hey, sorry if someone already offered this answer, but have you made any saves yet? The two Persistent files won't appear until you've saved at least once. Go in, go through the intro, and then immediately save and close the game, and the Persistent files will have appeared.

Reactions: Crichton

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think it's more likely Quinn has got into these girls heads and her reminding them of the Hot's motto even though she is the one that is actually going behind Sage's back in all this,
Then it's safe to say Sage won't be too happy with Quinn once she finds out what she's been doing behind her back. Also I think only the HOT's that were present during the pool scene with Quinn talking are in on the prostitution.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As much as it would fit the image of Quinn being horrible person,she does not need to get into anyone`s head,she does not need to manipulate anyone,those girls are the way they are,they have appetite and they will satisfy this appetite wether being payed for it or not.
The promise of free tuition is all she needs to use and they will pretty much do anything for her I mean look at how fast it took Mona to fall in line with her

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
By the way that the brawler is a heaviness. A real fighting arcade should already be put in place and instead of those horrific opponents put the DOA girls at the very least. Because it is more a "guitar hero" than anything else. As for the other is suffle or as it is said is that I have not played it.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
From the scene in the pool it looks like Sage really doesn`t know.

Camila and Mona
This is the part with remaining 3 girls

Yeah, most HOTs act like sluts, like Maya said when giving a tour to MC. And I also believe Sage doesn't know about the prostitution and drugs. And there could be other HOT girls that ignore the shady business too. Elena, John Boy's nympho girlfriend, didn't appear to be involved in it. I wonder what's her standpoint in all this. Riona told Quinn she would prefer it if they would restrict their business to the usual girls plus maybe Camilla. I don't think they are all in it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes