TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
If you mean Peter, the closest thing would be Maya's father, although it remains to be seen ...
I don't know if someone replied to you or not since i'm behind in pages but if he wanted to be an abusive father he would've been that since the first time he got to know that Maya is lesbian, why would he choose to be abusive now after all these years ? he might even be happy if we chose Maya's route since now his daughter would be "normal" in his opinion because she's dating a guy?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yep, look at how easily she's able to get Maya to reconsider once she brings up that free tuition which doesn't exist.
Maya didn't agree to anything yet tho. Once again DPC decided to interrupt the dialogue at a crucial moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maya didn't agree to anything yet tho. Once again DPC decided to interrupt the dialogue at a crucial moment.
Maya's under the assumption that once she joins the HOT's the free tuition is as good as hers when that couldn't be further from the truth.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The promise of free tuition is all she needs to use and they will pretty much do anything for her I mean look at how fast it took Mona to fall in line with her
They will do pretty much anything with or without Quinn - was my point :p With Quinn they can actually profit from their hobby;)
Yeah, most HOTs act like sluts, like Maya said when giving a tour to MC. And I also believe Sage doesn't know about the prostitution and drugs. And there could be other HOT girls that ignore the shady business too. Elena, John Boy's nympho girlfriend, didn't appear to be involved in it. I wonder what's her standpoint in all this. Riona told Quinn she would prefer it if they would restrict their business to the usual girls plus maybe Camilla. I don't think they are all in it.
Yeah not all are in,in ep 1 Quinn is interested in recruiting only Camilla and Maya

Yep, look at how easily she's able to get Maya to reconsider once she brings up that free tuition which doesn't exist.
This is not why Maya reconsiders.
Maya changes her attitude after her talk with Derek and her dad,before that she was ready to quit.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
The promise of free tuition is all she needs to use and they will pretty much do anything for her I mean look at how fast it took Mona to fall in line with her
just because DPC calls it free doesn’t mean we should. they are literally working for it.

in any case, name is right, all the girls do it because they want to and even go further than what they are supposed to and enjoy it. it’s not even prostitution, it’s fantasty prostitution.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They will do pretty much anything with or without Quinn - was my point :p With Quinn they can actually profit from their hobby;)

Yeah not all are in,in ep 1 Quinn is interested in recruiting only Camilla and Maya

This is not why Maya reconsiders.
Maya changes her attitude after her talk with Derek and her dad,before that she was ready to quit.
She was considering Quinn's offer when she asked what is it they have to do exactly before being cut off (as usual). She thought about quiting before changing her mind again after talking with Derek and pops.

Reactions: yngve

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if someone replied to you or not since i'm behind in pages but if he wanted to be an abusive father he would've been that since the first time he got to know that Maya is lesbian, why would he choose to be abusive now after all these years ? he might even be happy if we chose Maya's route since now his daughter would be "normal" in his opinion because she's dating a guy?
It`s an exagguration to call him abusive in the first place.All the information we get boils down to Maya feeling unaccepted(if that`s a real word :LOL: )by her dad.We can only guess what the ultimatum is but whatever,there`s no abuse in the current build of the game.
She was considering Quinn's offer when she asked what is it they have to do exactly before being cut off (as usual). She thought about quiting before changing her mind again after talking with Derek and pops.
She wants the tuition since the first episode,considering the offer she did not catched Quinn`s drift at all,so there was nothing to consider yet,frankjly even at the very end of ep 3 Maya is still oblivious as of what the offer exactly is.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
They are whores and Maya is the odd one out but I'd like to know more about this other pledge that Quinn was referring to that she says it's not for everyone is there another Hot we have yet to see?
You have to refresh my memory the only time I remember Quinn saying this line it was while she talked with Camilla and that was a general statement rather than pointing to anyone spoecific

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I don't think that Maya's problem is solved simply by being a girlfriend of the MC. I mean, in my opinion, that here we will see more than just a family problem.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, this is the scene so she doesn't ask everyone to do it yet the majority of the Hot's know about it :unsure: so who is she actually referring to here then.
People who she doesn't deem viable enough to join her little money making slut ring. Most of us here including myself are under the assumption that the only HOT's who are in her "restaurant" are Quinn, Riona, Melanie and Sarah. Sage is hinted at not knowing shit possibly the other HOT's as well.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
People who she doesn't deem viable enough to join her little money making slut ring. Most of us here including myself are under the assumption that the only HOT's who are in her "restaurant" are Quinn, Riona, Melanie and Sarah. Sage is hinted at not knowing shit possibly the other HOT's as well.
That would leave Sage, Arieth, Heather, and Elena out. There could be others, but they don't have relevance in the plot so far. All of those have boyfriends, so that must disqualify them in Quinn's eyes. Sage=Chad, Arieth=Dawe (*clears throat*), Heather=Tommy, Elena=John Boy.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That would leave Sage, Arieth, Heather, and Elena out. There could be others, but they don't have relevance in the plot so far. All of those have boyfriends, so that must disqualify them in Quinn's eyes. Sage=Chad, Arieth=Dawe (*clears throat*), Heather=Tommy, Elena=John Boy.
Yep pretty much. I think so as well. Every other HOT is single.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I don't think that Maya's problem is solved simply by being a girlfriend of the MC
I stated my opinion about the "abusive father" thing and how he would find it a good change to have his daughter date a guy, it's not like her father is the only problem she has so i was only referring to her relationship with her dad and how it's pointless for him to abuse her.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I stated my opinion about the "abusive father" thing and how he would find it a good change to have his daughter date a guy, it's not like her father is the only problem she has so i was only referring to her relationship with her dad and how it's pointless for him to abuse her.
We aren't sure that he has abused, but I would bet that he is a nefarious father or some type of rapist. what will it be I hope to see it soon

Last edited:
Reactions: tachini and yngve

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
We aren't sure that he has abused, but I would bet that he is a nefarious father or some type of rapist. what will it be I hope to see it soon
Like I had said before, there were no indications of him raping her. I believe that the "abuse" is just psychological. Maya's dad being extremely religious compels him to try and influence her into pursuing a "normal" relation, even at the cost of making his own daughter suffer. A despicable thing to do, in my book, even if he doesn't realize it. He is so closed-minded that he prefers to mistreat his daughter than accept who she is.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Like I had said before, there were no indications of him raping her. I believe that the "abuse" is just psychological. Maya's dad being extremely religious compels him to try and influence her into pursuing a "normal" relation, even at the cost of making his own daughter suffer. A despicable thing to do, in my book, even if he doesn't realize it. He is so closed-minded that he prefers to mistreat his daughter than accept who she is.
Yeah, it can also be.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes