znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC Jill Sage

What is Sage saying to Jill when she pulls her away for girl talk?

Sage path.....

Jill path.......

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
MC Jill Sage

What is Sage saying to Jill when she pulls her away for girl talk?

Sage path.....

Jill path.......
Maybe GF sage is convincing jill for a 3some? Haha....any girl sage talks to i always assume a 3some how fucked up am I lol? :LOL:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I've got to say Rusty's car is much more slick in terms of color and appearance than Jill's car.

I mean... yeah... It's an orange Mercedes-Benz convertible vs. a silver BMW coupe, and there may not much to see difference outside of the color and the Merc. being a convertible. But y'know...

I think a Royce should ride a beast like Ferrari F12 Berlinetta:

or a beast like Aston Martin Vantage:

I'm pretty sure Lana would prefer these exotic cars over a BMW coupe. May she rest in peace.

P.S. I know Jill's mom bought that car to Jill, and also her personality is not suitable for ultra-expensive sport cars. But why not? It is all about the money and everyone lives once, right?

fs_dfs_ffs

Feb 25, 2024
Is there a difference between this and the one on steam? It feels kinda silly that I bought the steam one some years ago and now seeing this actually is free...

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i hate the fucking mask, like why?! WTF?! How can i see her moaning face when MC is drilling her? Worst Decision, IDK WTF was DPK thinking giving her the mask.
Quinn is weird. vanilla ducking is boring ducking for her. dont worry about it. i just ignored that mask (btw not bad mask, just not a sex toy) and see her ass + sage :ROFLMAO:

I've got to say Rusty's car is much more slick in terms of color and appearance than Jill's car.

I mean... yeah... It's an orange Mercedes-Benz convertible vs. a silver BMW coupe, and there may not much to see difference outside of the color and the Merc. being a convertible. But y'know...

I'm pretty sure Lana would prefer these exotic cars over a BMW coupe. May she rest in peace.

P.S. I know Jill's mom bought that car to Jill, and also her personality is not suitable for ultra-expensive sport cars. But why not? It is all about the money and everyone lives once, right?
Rusty has a cool sport car. Jill has a more elegant
Rusty burn the candle on both side. Jill burn not the candle at all.

Is there a difference between this and the one on steam? It feels kinda silly that I bought the steam one some years ago and now seeing this actually is free...
i dont think so, but dont feel silly. be proud, you supported the dev. it is a good thing. you was generous

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Aston Martin is totally fits Jill, and it would be even more iconic if Jill's car was a Rolls-Royce. Ferrari not so much. Showing-off supercars would fits Burgmeister's more.
Lana was not like all the Royces and from what we know about her, she would have preferred a chopper + biker jacket.

The post got me thinking: we've never seen Tybalt's car. What could he drive? (And before you do, let's skip the watermelon jokes this time :LOL: )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes